IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?
    Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:30pm

Yes! (Matthew 21:43) This is why I say to YOU, The kingdom of God will be taken from YOU . . .

(Matthew 23:37-38) �Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,�how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But YOU people did not want it. 38 Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU.

It was Israel or Jews and Islam or Ishmael that did not want it. That is why God turned his back on them.

Edited by Kish - 18 September 2012 at 4:31pm
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:05am
Kish,
Islam means submission to the will of God. Explain please how God will turn His back on that?
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:15pm
Assalamu alaika Kish.

You are correct. It was only the Levites that Allah did not turn His back against them for they went to Madina awaiting the arrival of that Messiah. But as the Decree of Allah preceded their intentions they did not get it. This explains the absolute Authority of Allah. He does what he likes and not questions Him.
See Qur'an 6:89; 47:38.
How do you respond to leviticus 26:40-41? Is this not leading to universality of the Qur'an? Are the Children of Israel then excluded from becoming leaders again?

Friendship.

Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2012 at 5:03pm

Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Kish,
Islam means submission to the will of God. Explain please how God will turn His back on that?

Well, did the Jews or Islam submit to God�s will? No; not by killing God�s prophets and denying that Jesus fulfilled the Law by being crucified. Did Ishmael submit to God�s will? No. He did not follow the God of Abraham, the God his father served.

Can you show me where Ishmael submitted to God that would help me a lot?

How could people who had truly submitted to God and looked to him for guidance do such a thing? So, just because an individual claim to worship God it is no guarantee that he has really submitted to God�s rule.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:02pm
Assalamu alaikum.

Kish! Please stop generalizing the past. The Qur'an gives details of the offenses committed by the Children of Israel from the exodus to the death of Moses. They were punished and forgiven by Allah as a lesson and a warning for you and me.  Understand that the jews never intended to disobey Allah delibarately accoording to the Qur'an. Read carefully the Torah and the further explanation given in the Qur'an, not the Greek interpretation distorting the Scriptures and causing the upheavels you are talking about.
There is no way out! The Torah and the Qur'an must be amulgamated into one way of life.
If Ishmael did not submit to G-d while in Palestine, he submitted to Him while in that Southern Desert - Makka. The Qur'an is silent on his life in Palestine for Jewish Rabbi told me that he went back and settled in Palestine and buried Abraham. Muhammad never disputed with the Jews! This is the true Islam. 
The Qur'an mentions that mere verbal belief does not save one from hellfire. The sunna of Muhammad confirms that. The one who follows Muhammad openly is the one who submitted to G-d. Do not be deceived by the followers of Muhammad of this century. They are just jokers and play boys.
Before you make any statement on the Jews, please get the facts from them. Do not tell lies. 

Friendship.

Edited by Friendship - 19 September 2012 at 11:04pm
Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:58am

Originally posted by friendship friendship wrote:

If Ishmael did not submit to G-d while in Palestine, he submitted to Him while in that Southern Desert - Makka.

Convince us who are not Muslim through references and proof that he submitted to Allah because he  did not submit to God in Palestine.

The one who follows Muhammad openly is the one who submitted to G-d.

Can you show us from the Injil that the one who follows Muhammad is submitting to God? Because this in direct opposition to what Jesus is saying in the Injil. You and I know very well that Jesus ssid to follow him and no one else, it is written.

�I (Jesus) set the pattern for you.� (John 13:15) Not Muhammad!

�Continue following me.� (John 21:19) Not Muhammad!

�All authority* has been given me in heaven and on the earth. (Matt 28:18) Not Muhammad!

And you say follow Muhammad after what Jesus and God had already said, really? You stand on slippery ground by making that statement.

Say: "People of the Book, you do not stand on anything, until you perform the Torah and the Gospel [Injil], and what was sent down to you from your Lord." ... S. 5:68 Arberry

Say (O Muhammad SAW)] "Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (The Qur'an), explained in detail." Those unto whom We gave the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] know that it is revealed from your Lord in truth. So be not you of those who doubt. S. 6:114 Al-Hilali & Khan

Even your Quran openly acknowledges the important of obeying the Injil (Gospel) and Muslims are telling people not to, wow!

Do not be deceived by the followers of Muhammad of this century.

I agree because Muhammad earlier followers believed the Injil It was only until Ibn-Khazem in 1064 made the accusation against the corruption of the Scriptures without any historical facts to prove it.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2012 at 8:53am
Assalamu alaika Matt.

Ibn Hazeem al-Andalusia is one of our gretaest Muslim scholars who does not miss a chance in telling the truth. He has hit on the followers of Muhammad more than the followers of Jesus. No Muslim blame the followers of Jesus son of Maryam. Wea re repating and emphasizing what Allah has said: He has no son for that is not befitting of him. Everything in the heavens and earth belongs to him and all msut submit to Him. This is indeed what the Torah said. So Moses and Muhammad spoke in one amplitude of vibration, tone and smphony.
I have all the books written by ibn Hazm whose full name is Abi Muhammad Aliyu bin Ahmad bin Sa'id bin Hazm Zhiri Andalusia.

Friendship.

Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2012 at 7:43pm
 . . . and yet you, Ibn or anyone else still have any proof or show any references. Is that's why you don't answer the questions I ask? Usually that means you don't have an answer so instead you talk about books and names.

Are you able to answer the questions about Ishmael?     
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic