IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What would this trailer bring to the West?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What would this trailer bring to the West? - Event Date: 13 September 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

Assalamua alaikum.

Ronn! Human beings are not animals and creations who were not given an alternative for their good. This arena of accusing Muhammad has been proved to be st**id and of no use. Human beings progressed by experimentation. If good then the result is utilized.
It is unfair to dwell on hearsay based on ignorance hatred prejudice. Many of your Western elites have agreed that Muhammad treated the Jews with dignity and the Christians also. Many of your Western elites have also talked of the brutality Christians meted on the Jews. The Jews initially never accused the followers of Muhammad of anti-semitism. Let us go by the Western code of education, reasoning, fairness unbiased judgment etc. Did you read and listened to the video trailer and found inconsistency with what is in the Torah. I do not recognize Bible other than the Torah. I regard the Torah as an extension of Torah. So let us  go through them and find how to have peace. 
It is high time for Western civilization to seek for an alternative! It is given to them. Do not sell arms and weapons to the Muslim government who believe Muhammad on lip service. Practice what Muhammad taught and practiced and help only those with God as Moses did. There is enough evidence from the failure of wars to defeat whatever form of Islam is practiced in Muslim countries to the 9/11 etc affairs. I believe that it is illiteracy that is the key to out problem.
Tell us the authors who read the Islamic books I read and did not come to my conclusion. When the Torah was accidentally discovered what saved the then Jews? Was it not the Law? Tell us the constituents of Torah. what is the difference between the written la and Torah?
The Jews are slowly understanding the atrocities and are looking for a way to live peacefully. I am encouraging them and supporting them. Support the simplified written and oral law brought by Muhammad.

Friendship.

Wait.  Friendship.  Are you going to tell me that Muhammad and his followers did not have and weild weapons?

And then there's this...
do you see Americans going crazy on the Islamic embassies in their country?
Here is the list.  In it is Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen...

Edited by Caringheart - 14 September 2012 at 6:37pm
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

It is you who will now challenge them to be fair to reason commonsense logic and all that civilization calls for in the ability of man to be guided through listening and choosing between good and evil.

Yes, it is we who are left with the burden of challenging Muslim fanatics; and when we do, we will be accused of interfering with internal Muslim affairs. Ouch

My thoughts exactly Ron.  Who is going to listen to anyone non-Muslim, or from the 'evil' west?  Hasn't that already been being tried... for how long now?
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:48pm

Assalamu alaika.

If you are indeed a christian, you will certainly say that the man accused is a Coptic christian an Arab-American and you are not to be blamed. In this, you are advocating for a universal system that looks and caters for all. It is not allowed to choose one thing and reject the other. This is the teaching of Muhammad for he is that Messiah to save the world. The hatred of Muhammad by the 'Christians' as evidenced from the interfaith forum

Ronn go through the comments of honest Christians. They never agree to what for example Professor Muir said. All those hating Muhammad and telling lies against him are indirectly challenging the physical world. 
Throw that false idea of Allah having a son and enjoy the world. That thinking is enshrined in capitalism fear and favoritism.

Ronn, we are looking for peace and not development. You see, you do not reflect on the Torah for you hate it and it is nothing to you but a fairy tale. It has no bearing on your life and future.  But, I believe in the Torah for it shapes my life and belief One God.  Tell me the fault and the offense committed by Abraham when god gave Abimelech well and abundant of animals and Abraham had to go to him and seek for peace?
Development is a relative term and is not the subject matter in interfaith forum. Learn your rubrics.

Friendship.

and yet you can say all these things and no one accuses you of hate simply for stating your beliefs... and you throw insults.
Hmm

Edited by Caringheart - 14 September 2012 at 6:52pm
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:53pm
Assalamu alaika Ronn.

Then forgive me. I am sure I have expressed my views that mankind is a Muslim for the Arabic word means one who submits to the Supreme Being. Probably if I call you a Muslim you will deny that. t is not an offense for the forum addresses those with faith.
Then how are you going to change their attitude if you do not know what is expected from them so as to correct them by non-violent force or otherwise? Therefore the hadith of Muhammad that you fight them with the tongue is indeed what is to be done by all.
If Muhammad did something deserving him to be hated, he should be hated. But the most revolting thing for a civilized man is to accuse or deny something not based on practical witness and to be irrational.
Believe you me, I am not a Muslim because I was born in it. There is no reward in such belief. The Bible or rather more specifically the Torah convinced me of the truth that Muhammad brought.

Friendship

Edited by Friendship - 14 September 2012 at 10:55pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:13pm
Assalamu alaika Caringheart.

The problem is that a heart that is obsessed cannot be convinced of the truth. I am not saying that you will never believe in what is true. But, I prefer you find facts and digest them yourself.
If, he made weapons to kill others and suppress others, how is going to announce that making of weapons is an abominable act?  How could he also march to Tabu a distance of about 1,000 kilometers from Madina to confront the greatest and mightiest empire of that period- the Roman empire? You will never believe that during the battle of Hunayn he hired his armor from a Jew in Madina. The Muslims learned the art of craftsmanship from the tribe of Banu Qaynuqa. All the weapons used by Muhammad were those confiscated from them.
Every good from Muhammad is a lie! So, what is then the use of this forum?
The Muslims involved in such acts are illiterate as well as their leaders. Ask them: Why did King Josiah applied the Torah and the followers of Muhammad are not applying it while the Qur'an is intact.
Caringheart! Please use your commonsense and reasoning and understand the parallel! This is the meaning of Qur'an! If the Jews only enjoyed peace after applying the law, tell me a nation that has a Message from their G-d who will enjoy peace if they disobeyed the G-d of the Jews? Are they a superior nation? Is there One God or multiple gods?
UNDERSTAND THE LESSONS IN THE TORAH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE TEACHINGS OF MUHAMMAD.

Friendship.  

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:25pm
Assalamu alaika Caringheart.

This is because you do not listen to logic and find the truth later. You believe that whatever is said by the preachers supporting monarchs is the true Islam.
In the first instance there was never a time Muhammad called someone with a name other than a Muslim. Muhammad always addressed the Messengers before him as his brothers. So, you have to address this important question: Where is the source of calling someone a Muslim and a disbeliever.
Ensure that you know the rules and regulations surrounding the translation of the Qur'an before you answer me. I do not like walking in the wilderness or making unmarked unguided and unrestricted remarks. For example do you the difference between a 'Zalimin' and 'Zalimun'? Do you know at what point one is called a disbeliever?
Read that book I told you to  read.

Friendship.

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:18am

Then forgive me. I am sure I have expressed my views that mankind is a Muslim for the Arabic word means one who submits to the Supreme Being. Probably if I call you a Muslim you will deny that. t is not an offense for the forum addresses those with faith.

To call me a Muslim would be to associate me with the mobs of rioters that are currently rampaging in cities everywhere.  Unless you can agree that they are not true Muslims and do not represent Islam, then yes, at this moment I would regard it as an offense to be called a Muslim.

Quote Then how are you going to change their attitude if you do not know what is expected from them so as to correct them by non-violent force or otherwise? Therefore the hadith of Muhammad that you fight them with the tongue is indeed what is to be done by all.

The question is not how I am going to change their attitude.  The question is how are you going to change their attitude?  They won't listen to me, but they might listen to you.  If you think the hadith that can help you with this, then go ahead and use them; but there are also plenty of hadith and sunnah that they can use to justify their hatred and violence, as I'm sure you know.

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:18am

The British newspaper The Telegraph has a great editorial on this subject.  I'll just quote the last few paragraphs, but the whole thing is definitely worth reading:

Quote Video defaming Prophet Mohammed is a con job that pits fundamentalist Christians and Muslims against freedom

Perhaps even more concerning is the way extremists have learned to echo one other across our global village. We face the prospect of rabid anti-Islamist activists posting intentionally offensive clips on internet sites that are then trolled by radical Islamists looking to incite their followers to violence.

It is a sick, symbiotic relationship: tribal identities caught in a defensive crouch, lashing out at the 21st Century world that promises their extinction.

The real geo-political fault line of our times is not Left versus Right or even West versus East, but freedom versus fundamentalism. Those who believe that all Muslims are bad or all Muslims are good reflect the same sickness � and the challenge for the rest of us is to present an example of fearless pluralism that makes the haters in this world look small, weak, and definitively on the wrong side of history.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/9545212/Video-defaming-Prophet-Mohammed-is-a-con-job-that-pits-fundamentalist-Christians-and-Muslims-against-freedom.html
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic