IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE MESSAGE OF THE MESSENGERS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE MESSAGE OF THE MESSENGERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:14am
<>

Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

There is a vast difference between "let him die" a natural death and not receive everlasting life, and actually putting him to death prematurely and violently.  But I agree that there are some equally horrific laws in the Christian Bible (mostly in the Old Testament) -- which is why I could never believe in such a god, much less worship or praise him.

Mr. Ron Wed, don�t try that with me! There is a big difference between �COMMANDMENT� to obeyed and your �OPINION�. �Let him die a natural death and not receive everlasting life� is that a COMMANDMENT the Jews have transgresses? Please explained to me the commandment.

But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

Br. zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:30am

It's not just my opinion, Br. Zainool.  Maybe there is a language barrier here, but let me assure you that "let him die" is fundamentally different from "kill him".  We all die a physical death eventually, so the Biblical passage obviously does not refer to that.  It refers to the promise of everlasting life beyond physical death, which is awarded to believers but denied to wrongdoers.

Edited by Ron Webb - 14 September 2012 at 9:30am
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:40pm
<> l <>

Mr. Ron Web, It�s not a language barrier; it is your opinion you are trying to read into God�s �COMMANDMENT� to the Jews. If it means what you are saying it would not be a commandment for the Jews to obey instead it be a commandment for God to obey because he is the one who gives and takes eternal life. So, Think of another opinion again!

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 16 September 2012 at 7:41pm
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:09pm
Who said it had to be a commandment?  But I suppose it is, in the sense that the Jews are commanded (more like recommended, I think) not to worry too much about the soul of an unbeliever.  Don't try to interfere, or coerce, or argue or proselytise -- just let him die a natural death and suffer the consequences.  "(Live and let die."  Good advice, really.)
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

<>

Mr. Ron Webb, �Islam has frozen in the dark age� is your wishful thinking; too bad for you. All the man made law will fail. This is what will happen, as was prophecy in Isaiah 29. The God of Abraham (S) will send a book and it will and create a congregation that will unite all nations and be marvelous in our eyes and the �wisdom of the wise man will perish� (all the man made laws will perish).

12And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (Isaiah.29: 12 KJV)

History recorded that Muhammad (s) used to go up mountain cave, called Ghar-Hera, in Arabia (Mt. Paran) to meditate. While he was there an angel, later identified as Gabriel, commanded him saying: �read� and he respond by saying: �I am not learned,� the angel repeat the act three times, then Muhammad (S) began to repeat the command of the angel which became the first five verse of surah 96, Al-Alaq, of the Qur�an. 

Read: In the name of thy Lord who created. Created man from a clot. Read: and thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Who taught by the pen, Taught man which he knew not. (Q.96:1-5)

Allah conform it in the Quran:

Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat {Torah} and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q.7:157).

And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q.29:48)

Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one mighty in power. (Q.53:3-5)

Isaiah tell us why:

�Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have remove their heart far from me, and their fear towards me is taught by the precept of men. (Isaiah.29:13).

�Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.� (Isaiah29:14)

Then He passes judgment on those who follow the man made law. He said:

�Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their work are in darkness, and they say, who Seeth us? And who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things up-side down shall be esteemed as the putter�s clay�� (V.15-16)

Man-made law does not and will not sanction by God. Those who created them and those who follow them are in total darkness.

He God Almighty informs us in the day when that seal book would have come the deaf will understand and the blind shall see, in other words who are blind they will recognize the truth.

And in that day shall the deaf hear the word of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness. The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord�(Isaiah.29:18-19)

<>

Jesus (s) described it as the kingdom of God:

Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Matt.21:42)

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt.21:44)

Jesus (S) said:

�Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.� (Matt.21: 43)

That nation is no other than Ishmaelite, Abraham�s (S) seeds. The God of Abraham�s promise to bless Abraham�s son Ishmael and make him a Great nation:

�And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION.� (Genesis 17:20).

Br. zainool

Greetings truthnowcome,

Isaiah 29 warrants a very close scrutiny, examination, and ponderance.

It is a message to the people of Jacob.

Jesus was the one who "turned things upside down"
Jesus is that "marvelous work and wonder" among "this people" [the people of Jacob]
and it is at Jesus' return that the deaf shall hear and the eyes of the blind be open (Isaiah 29:18)

Consider carefully what "book" may be being referred to.
'the people of the Book'?

Isaiah 29:13 speaks volumes

by whom is the fear towards God taught by the precepts of men?
who is it that draw near with with their words to honor God but whose hearts are far from Him?

My question;
What do you see as the end of all things?  Is killing going to accomplish God's purpose?  Does He want to see His creation killing one another... to see His creation perished and in hell?

Edited by Caringheart - 17 September 2012 at 8:12pm
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:46pm
Caringheart,
birth, death and killing is something not limited to a time, place, race, religion, or any such thing.
The end is something else, it is the end of that time when each human who was to born live and avail his/her chance has done so. And it's knowledge is with God.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings truthnowcome,

Isaiah 29 warrants a very close scrutiny, examination, and ponderance.

It is a message to the people of Jacob.

Jesus was the one who "turned things upside down"
Jesus is that "marvelous work and wonder" among "this people" [the people of Jacob]
and it is at Jesus' return that the deaf shall hear and the eyes of the blind be open (Isaiah 29:18)

Consider carefully what "book" may be being referred to.
'the people of the Book'?

Isaiah 29:13 speaks volumes

by whom is the fear towards God taught by the precepts of men?
who is it that draw near with with their words to honor God but whose hearts are far from Him?

My question;
What do you see as the end of all things?  Is killing going to accomplish God's purpose?  Does He want to see His creation killing one another... to see His creation perished and in hell?

Caringheart, It seems to me you were not following me so i will give you the full explanation of which "book' and not a "MAY BY"! I AN NOT GUESSING HERE!
<>

ISAIAH 29: THE PROPHET THAT RECEIVES THE SEAL BOOK

Isaiah tells us in ch.29:11-19 who received that �sealed Book� that mentioned in Rev. 10:2-4? �A little Book open�SEAL up those things�and write them not.�

In Isaiah 29, God Almighty was revealing to Isaiah a prophecy of the future tense, he said: add ye year to year�. Verse 1 to 7 was about a vision of two sets of people, one will be destroyed and one will be save; and Verse 8 to 21 mentioned of a book that is seal and it would be delivered to someone who do not know to how read and at that junction the God of the bible would close the eyes of the Jewish�s Prophets, ruler and seers [For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets, and your rulers, the seers. hath he covered.�  (Isaiah 29:10 KJV)]; and remove the wisdom of the wise man by created a world system that would be �marvelous in your eyes� [Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.� (Isaiah29:14)]; and He God Almighty mentioned in verse 18: �And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Also In Isaiah.28 which ties into Isaiah 29, God Almighty tells us how evil the Jews and their leaders will be: �But they (Jews) also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; the err in vision, they stumble in judgment. For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breast.� Isaiah.28:7-9. That will happen in the future with yet another prophesy of the coming of Muhammad (S), He (S) was describes as �Mighty Strong One� in Isaiah.28:2. (See explanation of Isaiah 28 in Ch. 7)

v  ISAIAH 29

It begins:

1Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices.

God Almighty is talking about the city where David (S) dwelt that is in Jerusalem in future tense (add ye years to years), Jerusalem will be unto God Almighty as Ariel  and He described what will happen to Ariel: 

2Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.

3And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee.

4And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

All those �thou and thee� suppose to referring to the �Jews� but the verse mentioned:

5Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.�

There God Almighty is talking about two sets of people in Jerusalem One will be like dust and the other will be as chaff passeth away; that is the multitude of thy strangers and the multitude of the terrible ones. Who are the strangers and who are the terrible ones? Only one set of people were to be save (the strangers) who are they? God Almighty shall bring his wrath on the �multitude of the terrible ones�:

6Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

I�ve repeat verse 5 to put the destruction in context:

Then ��the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.V5

In other words, God Almighty will destroy the �multitude of the terrible ones� with flames of devouring fire, earthquake and storm; they will be as chaff that passed away in an instant suddenly and on the other hand, �thy strangers� will remain there being like small dust.

Who are the terrible ones and who are thy strangers? Let us find out.

It mentioned in verse7

�And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision.� V.7

If all nations will fight against Ariel then who is Ariel or what is Ariel? It says in verse1-2

�Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices. 2Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel. V.1-2

God Almighty is talking about the city where David (S) dwelt that is in Jerusalem, it will be unto God Almighty as Ariel and God Almighty call Ariel �Her� in Verse 7: 7And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her��

�Her� would have to be �thy stranger� and �Her� also refers to the �church� in the future tense. According to some Christian�s Scholars �woman� represents church and some says �woman� represents the Jewish�s nation and they were always addressed as �her�. Why in the Old Testament they were addresses as �her� was because the Church was with them. However, the woman represents the �church� and not the �Jewish nation!� I have already give a full explained in chapter 2.

Again if we look at Rev.12 verse 6 and14; and Rev.11 verse 4 both tied into each other and it reflects the meaning of the �WOMAN� as the Church. It mentioned:

�And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (Rev.12:6)  

�And to the woman were given two wingsthat she might fly into the wilderness, into her place where she is nourished for a time, and time, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. (Rev.12:14)

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, And they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. (Rev.11:3-4)  

The evidence that the woman represents the church is that the woman was given �two wings� and fled into the wilderness for 1,260 days where the same period also reflect in Rev.11:4. Those �two wings� are the two witnesses, the two olive trees and two candles stick; and the Candlesticks represent churches: 

��the seven candlestick which thou sawest are seven churches.� Rev. 1:20

So, we can conclude that the �woman� represents the �Church�

Also if we go to Revelation 19 and read verse 7-9 we would recognize that the woman represents the church. It mentioned:

�Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of the saint.� (Rev.19:7-8)

The saints that mentioned in Revelation 19:7-8 are the believers and they came fromher and she� which is referring to the �church� when the church would have well established for the coming of the Messiah. So we can see from that proof the �woman� represents the �Church� and not the Jewish�s nation.

Now, the �multitude of the terrible ones� was described as all Nations� who would be fight against the �church in the future� then God Almighty will destroy them with flames of devouring fire, earthquake and storm; when the destruction will come upon them verse 7- 8 mentioned the state in which they will be in:

�And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel� shall be as a dream of a night vision. 8It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.� V.7-8

You see it mentioned mount Zion that would be new mount Zion. This whole night vision would become a book that is seal, and it would be then given to an illiterate person and the church will be with his followers who will be like strangers in Jerusalem in the future. When all nations would fight against them suddenly the final destruction will come upon them.

V6Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed. Isaiah.29: 11 (KJV)

12And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (Isaiah.29: 12 KJV)

CONTINUE....

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:12pm
<>

Just to elaborate, I would explain two points:

1)    Isaiah is having a vision of a book that is seal.

2)    When that seal book is given to someone who is learned they would not understand it.

The Quran is a book that is seal. To understand it we have to use the explanation of Muhammad�s (S) which is His� sunnah. Example: Quran tells us to pray but it does not explain how to performs it, we have to seek the explanation of The Prophet (S) that we call the sunnah. The sunnah is also a revelation from Allah (S) a brief explanation will suffice. 

Allah (S) mentioned in the Qur�an:

Had not the Grace of All�h and His Mercy been upon you (O Muhammad), a party of them would certainly have made a decision to mislead you, but (in fact) they mislead none except their own selves, and no harm can they do to you in the least. All�h has sent down to you the Book (The Qur'�n), and AlHikmah (Isl�mic laws, knowledge of legal and illegal things i.e. the Prophet's Sunnah - legal ways), and taught you that which you knew not. And Ever Great is the Grace of All�h unto you (O Muhammad). (Qur�an11:3)

Just to look at two points in that verse: Allah (S) has sent down two things the book and AlHikmah (wisdom) and He taught Muhammad (S) what he didn�t Knew before.

Commenting on this verse Imam ash-Shaafi'ee's said:

"Allah has mentioned that 'the book' (Al-Kitaab) which is the Quran and he mentioned 'The wisdom' (al- Hikmah) and I have learnt from the people of knowledgr that  'al- hikmah' is the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger (S).........."

Allah tells us in the Quran16:64 

�And we have revealed the Book (al-kitaab) unto thee only that thou mayst explain unto them that wherein they differ, and (as) a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.� (Quran16:64) 

Exactly as Isaiah prophesy! Without the explanations (The Sunnah) �the one learned� would not understand it; and the book was given to an illiterate prophet saying: �Read�, and he would have to reply: �I am not learned�. Exactly, that is what happened to Muhammad (S) according history.

3)    "AND" the book is given to someone who is not learned.

4)    And he would say: "I am not learned."

That seal book is the same one that mentioned in Revelation chapter 10 which I have already explained in chapter 5 which John did not wrote but is yet to come.

Why God Almighty send the seal book with an unlettered Prophet? Isaiah (S) tells us:

�Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have remove their heart far from me, and their fear towards me is taught by the precept of men. (Isaiah.29:13).

Because of what the Jews were doing The God of Isaiah closed your eyes of the Jewish prophets, and their rulers.

�For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets, and your rulers, the seers. hath he covered.  (Isaiah 29:10 KJV)

Remember God Almighty was talking to Isaiah and he addressing the Jews there for the follow the law of men instead of the law of God Almighty and they honor Him with their lips and not their heart so He closes prophet hood with them. It was also mentioned in Islam:

Adee ibn Haatim said: I heard Allah�s Messenger (pubh) recite: They (Jews and the Christian) took their Rabbis and their Monks to be their Lords beside Allah. (Q.9:31)

So I said, �O Messenger of Allah, they did not worship them,� so He (pbuh) said, �Verily if they {Rabbis and Monks} made something permissible for them, then they made it permissible and if they made something forbidden to them, they made it forbidden- that is their worship of them.� [Reported by at-Tirmidhee(5/278)]

Jesus (s) also conform the same thing in Matthew 15

15 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,

Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

Their tradition is their man-made law, their opinions.

For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;

And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Luke added in 7: 13:

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye. (Luke 7:13)

10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:

11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

In other words, eating without washing of the hand is not from the word of God so doing it does not defiled you; and Jesus (s) said, it has to root out, not to be obeyed in verse 13:

12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

He then continued:

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

15 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.

16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?

17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Why unwashed hand defiled not a man? Because it is not of the law it is their opinion, their traditions: But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?�13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. In other words, their tradition is not from God or the word of God and it should be obeyed. Same story mentioned in Mark 7:

Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. (Mark 7:7-9)

Note: I want to make one important point; Christians are using this passage to give them license to eat Pork and other unclean meat the law forbidden. Jesus (s) never give the green light to eat unclean meat in the passage, he give them green light to eat with unwashed hand because it is not from the law; eating of pork in against the law of God:  8 �And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase�. (Deut.14:8).

After said that this is what the God Almighty said he will do when he would have sent that seal book:

�Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.� (Isaiah29:14)

Then He passes judgment on the Jews who follow man made law, [and their fear towards me is taught by the precept of men. (Isaiah.29:13)]. He said:

�Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their work are in darkness, and they say, who Seeth us? And who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things up-side down shall be esteemed as the putter�s clay�� (V.15-16)

The Jews stop seeking God�s help and following all his law in totally, their leadership no longer sanctioned by God, they are in total darkness thinking God Almighty is not seeing them so they start changing the law of God with their own man-made law (turning things up-side down but every law they change will be none effect. 

He God Almighty then informs them in the day when that seal book would have come the deaf will understand and the blind shall see, in other words who are blind they will recognize the truth and only the unjust will reject the truth.

And in that day shall the deaf hear the word of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness. The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and they among men shall rejoice in the Holy one of Israel. (Isaiah.29:18-19)

It mentioned there: �And in that day�. Which day? That is the day when that seal book would have delivered to the illiterate prophet then shall the deaf hear the word of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness and the meek shall increase their joy in the Lord.

Notice in verse 19 it mentioned there: they among men shall rejoice in the Holy one of Israel How suddenly the O.T arrived with the �Holy One of Israel� where as in Verse 10 the God of the O.T.  has poured out a spirit of deep sleep and closed the eye of the Prophets of the Jews? It is a contradiction! For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets, and your rulers, the seers. hath he covered.�  (Isaiah 29:10 KJV). The prophet-hood end there for the Jews. No illiterate Jewish prophet ever fulfill this prophesy until this day! That�s a concoction!

He Allah (S) mentioned in the Qur�an when He said:

�O Children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favors which I bestowed upon you, and I preferred you to all others (of your time period, in the past). (Q.2:47)

BUT HE ALLAH (S) SAID, THE JEWS

�in that they broke the Covenant; that they reject the signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right�Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy�That they REJECTED FAITH.� (Q.4:155-156)

And this book came after Jesus (S), so it was given to the Comforter. Coming of that book the kingdom of God will be taken away from the Jews.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THE JEWS.

Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Matt.21:42)

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt.21:44)

What is marvelous in our eyes? It is the message; it will bear fruit and be marvelous in our eyes. If you reject Jesus (S) you reject his message, and the stone �represent his message� Sure, Jesus (S) is not �marvelous in our eyes,� His message does, and whosoever tries to destroy that Message shall not succeed, and where so ever the message goes it will prevail. What Isaiah said? Let�s see how it falls in context with Isaiah 20: 14:

�Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.�(Isaiah 29: 14)

Jesus (S) said:

�Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.� (Matt.21: 43)

That nation is no other than Ishmaelite, Abraham�s (S) seeds. The God of Abraham�s promise to bless Abraham�s son Ishmael and make him a Great nation:

�And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION.� (Genesis 17:20).

That prophecy fulfilled with the arrival of Muhammad (S) who is a descendant of Abraham (S) true his son Ishmael (S). It isn�t true Muhammad (S) message bear fruit and creates a congregation that is marvelous in our eyes? Look at Mecca, the largest congregation on the face of the earth bringing people of all races and colour, the rich and the poor standing side by side shoulder to shoulder worshiping the one true God Allah (S)?

In Isaiah 42 tells us that the Kedarites who is the descendants of Ishmael [13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations� Kedar�( Genesis 25:13) was in darkness and God Almighty will bring them from darkness to light.

Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the village that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock, let them shout from the top of the mountains. (Isaiah.42:11)  

�And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in the path that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them (Kedarites: Ishmaelite), and not forsake them.� (Isaiah 42:16)

God Almighty did not forget the Ishmaelite he brings them out of darkness into light, he lead them into a path they knew not with the advent of Muhammad (S).

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ALL THE INFO HERE: <> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/79252919/2My%20book.docx

BR. ZAINOOL

Edited by truthnowcome - 25 September 2012 at 10:26pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic