IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 26>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:10am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Salaam!
JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES:

He said: �I must preach KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent" (Luke 4:43 NKJV)

He told them: �... saying, the time is fulfilled, and the KINGDOM OF GOD is at hand: repent ye, and believe the GOSPEL (GOOD NEWS)�. (Mark 1:1)

The Kingdom of God was so important he thought his followers to pray for when it would have come and the coming of it the Most High name will sanctify and His will would establish on earth.

He said: �After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy KINGDOM COME, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.� (Matthew 6:9-10)

And it mentioned in Malachi 1:11: �For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same �MY NAME SHALL BE GREAT AMONG THE GENTILES�; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.� (Malachi 1:11)

DOWNLOAD THE TRUTH:  

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/79252919/2My%20book.docx

Bro. zainool

CLIP:
<>

Jesus (S) prophecy the Devil will also have a message here to deceive the world.

Remember in Matthew 6:31-32 it mentioned:

The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

And I�ve explained that, the �grain of mustard seed� is �a message�; and �the man� is �the one who will delivered that message�. Well the enemy also sowed a seed which is the Devil; He also will have a message that people will follow; both message will run parallel. Jesus (S) prophecy it in verse 25 and 39.

�       24 �Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:�

�       25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

�       26 �But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

�       27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

�       28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

�       29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

�       30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. (Matthew13: 24-30)

He explained to the disciples the parable:

Matthew13:36-44

�       36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

�       37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; Matthew13:36-37

The son of man mentioned there is not Jesus (s) because he was talking about how the kingdom of God will come and that is by sowing of a see which is a message. I have established before that the kingdom of God will come when the man child that mentioned in Revelation 12 when he would have come. Jesus knew of him thus he addresses him as the son of man. It�s in John 3:13 (KJV).  

ï¿½And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God� (Rev.12:5-10.)�

That man child Jesus (s) also call him �the son of man� it is in John 3:13.

�And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.� John 3:13 (KJV)

Jesus (S) was the Son of man �ON� earth and he spoke about �another� Son of man which is �IN� heaven. 

The good seed are those who follow the kingdom of God / the universal message.

�       38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

�       39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. Matthew13:38-39

The Devil also sowed a seed here, he has a false message here also but when did that happen? That happens when Paul had the visit, which he claimed that it was Jesus (S) whom he never met nor saw before.  Let�s look at his encounter, Acts 9:1-8

3And as he (Paul) journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. Acts 9:1-8   

Paul never met Jesus (S) and he said: �he saw a light� and �heard a voice� and the voice claimed that: �I am Jesus�. What Jesus said?

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matthew24:5.

The Devil has sowed tares (falsehood) among the wheat (truth) 

Then that falsehood later established a foundation at the counsel of Nicaea Council 325 A.D. the new form of Christianity: http://www.islamtomorrow.com/bible/NicaeaCouncil325.htm

Then After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims in 638, the new form of Christianity under Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation: �And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition� (Rev.17:11).  It was Great Britain and the west the Devil used to sow his tares (children of the wicked one) universally against the children of the Kingdom of God (Those who followed God�s universal message).

�       40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world <> and buyeth that field

TNC

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:58am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

<>

And I (John) stood upon the sand of the sea (seaside), and saw a BEAST rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns�and upon his head the name of blasphemy. (Rev.13:1)

BEASTS 666: REVELATION 13

In Revelation 13 it described the beast and his action against the whole world. Rising up out of the sea means, he will wage war from the sea (Syrian sea or the Yemen Sea). That is modern day aircraft carrier in the sea of Syrian and Yemen. There is no such thing as a one eye man will come from the Syrian and Yemen sea with mystical power and cut a man into half and join him together back. Cut a man and join him together back it has to do with advancement in medical feel where if your hand is amputate they can attach it back, heart transplant to sustain life for a longer period; the Devil in no way can give life only Allah (S) give and take life.

And I (John) stood upon the sand of the sea (seaside), and saw a BEAST rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns�and upon his head the name of blasphemy. (Rev.13:1)

He will wage war from the sea: Aircraft carrier.

BRACKET ADDED TO EXPLAIN:

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name (Allah), and his tabernacle (Islam and its law), and them that dwell in heaven. (Rev.13:6)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Rev.13:7)

The question is who is ruling the world now having power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations, invading country and dropping bomb at will in them without permission? I know the �West� and also �Israel� dropped �bombs� on Saddam�s nuclear site in the past and other Muslims countries, Lebanon and Syria, Pakistan etc.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship (obeyed) him� (Rev.13:8)

And the beast (Modern day Pagan Empire) which I saw was like unto a leopard (camouflage), and his feet were as the feet of a bear (his military strength), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (when he speak the world will afraid): and the dragon (the seventh king: the Crusaders: British Empire, See exp. of Rev.12) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Rev.13:2)

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

�and all the world wondered after the beast. (Rev.13:3)

And there was given unto him a mouth (media) speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Rev.13:5)

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and faith of the saints. (Rev.13:10)

(Brackets added)

And beheld another beast (Zionist movement: The fake Jews: Rev.2:9 ��I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.) coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb (Zionist Judaism and Zionist Christianity) and he spake as a dragon (Crusaders: claiming the holy land). And he exercised all the power of the first beast (Modern Day Pagan Empire) before him, and caused the earth and them which dwell therein to worship (obeyed) the first beast (M.D.P.E.)� (Rev.13:11-12)

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire (missile: 1967) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles (technology) which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image (W.T.C) to the beast� (Rev.13:13-14)

And there was given unto him a mouth (media) speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Rev.13:5)

It mentioned in Rev.12:12 ��Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.� 

15And he had power to give life (business and trade) unto the image (W.T.C.) of the beast (modern day Pagan Empire: the world Government), that the image (W.T.C.) of the beast should both (the traders and the world government) speak, and cause that many as would not worship (trade with) the image (W.T.C.) of the beast should be killed. (16)  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to received a mark (credit card) in their right hand, or in their forehead (identification: Social Security Number): and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark (credit card or Social Security Number), or the name (their kind) of the beast, or the number of his name. (Rev.13:15-16)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to look up:

�        US: Vets Break Silence on War Crimes : http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article19442.htm

�        CIA greatest hits page<http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA%20Hits/CIA_GreatestHits.html

�         How 6 million People Were killed in CIA secret wars against third world countries: < http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4068.htm>

The Dajjal (Anti Christ) will be a young man, with curly hair, and one eye floating.

Metaphorically: one eye floating:  eye in the sky: Global Position Service, Drones, spy satellite and the prime one: The �wise Eye� to comb the universe.

We asked, �O Messenger of Allah how quickly will he walk upon the earth?� He (pbuh) said, �Like a cloud driven by wind.�

Metaphorically: cloud driven by wind: Aircraft to move him from one place to another.

He will issue a command to the sky, and it will rain. (Through technology)

He will come to the people and call them (to a false religion: Christianity)

At that time Allah will revealed to Jesus (pbuh): �I have brought forth some of my servant whom no one will able to fight Take my servants safely to al-Tur� (See �ULUM AL-QUR�AN P.73 for al Tur) (Muslim: kitab al-Fitan wa Ashrat al Sa�ah, 8/196-199)

The messenger (S) could not have explained to the Companion about modern technology examples: Aircraft, G.P.S., Unmanned Aircraft and aircraft carrier in the Syrian sea. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

�       Zionist Judaism and Zionist Christianity: American Christian Fundamentalist Leader Calls For Global War), <http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11065.htm>

�       Missile: 1967 LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War>

�       Eye in the sky: G.P.S, x-ray vision spy satellite. See this link: <http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=99053>

�       The �wise Eye� to comb the universe link:  <http://www.universetoday.com/56447/astronomical-eye-cand-from-wise-first-images/ >  

�       Image of wise eye: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091231144327.htm

�       Are Drones watching you?http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article30221.htm

�   Robot war: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article30418.htm 

�   Web monitoring: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article26043.htm  

�   Spy TV: http://www.activistpost.com/2012/04/cia-home-invasion-smart-tvs-and.html

The Prophet (pbuh) said: ��the jihad is everlasting from the time that Allah sent me to the time when the LAST PART OF MY UMMAH fight the Dajjal. The oppression of a TYRANT (example: SADDAM HUSSAIN) cannot destroy it nor the justice of the righteous leader�� [Abu Dawood (no. 2532)]

Anas ibn Malik said, �The Prophet (S) said, �The time of the Dajjal will be years of CONFUSION. People will believe a LIAR, and DISTRUST  one who is TRUSTWORTHY, and TRUST the one who is TRENCHEROUS; and the RUWAYBIDA will  have a say.� Someone ask, �Who are the RUWAYBIDA?� He said, �Those who rebel against Allah and will have a say in GENERAL AFFAIRS.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 3-220.)

YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THE DAJAL BY HEARING ABOUT HIS DEED:

The Prophet (S) said:  ��Someone will cry, �O Muslims! The Dajjal is in your country, with your families�, and the people will leave the wealth. Anyone who takes notice will regret it and anyone who ignores it will regret it. The will ask, �Who shouted� but they will not know who he is. They will say, �Send a vanguard to Ilya. If the Dajjal has appeared, YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT HIS DEED.� So the will go and see, and if they see that every thing is normal, they will say, �No-one would give a shout like that for no reason, so let us go together and to Ilya.� If we find the Dajjal there we will fight him together, until Allah decides between us and him. If we do not find the Dajjal, we will go back to our country and families. (Al-Haythami, Majma al-Fitan, 8-176)

AND THE WOMAN (FALSE CHURCH)�IS THAT GREAT CITY, WHICH REIGNETH OVER THE KINGS OF THE EARTH. (REV.17:18)

Which grate city is reigning over the kings of the earth present day? You be the judge! That is the evidence of who is Modern day Babylon and who is carrying the false church.

Revelation 17:13-14 tells us the ten king from the east will give their power to the beast and make war against the Lamb and his Saints and the Lamb will not win the was at that time, he will only over come them but the kingdom will given to the beast until the word of God fulfilled; meaning, every one will recognize the universal message which is the kingdom of God, it will reach every one:

These (ten kings) have one mind (believe) and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall over come them: for he is Lord of Lord, and king of kings: and they that are with him are called, chosen and faithful. (Rev.17:13-14)

For God hath put in their heart to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. (Rev.17:17). 

ï¿½Lord of Lords� Is a mistranslation of the word �Rabb� when used for Jesus (S). Jesus (S) was the Rabbai of his disciples and the call him Rabb in short; thus, the translator mistakenly translates it as �lord� in every place where the word used. An example is in John 20:16: �Jesus said unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.� (John 20:16)

And the ten horns (ten kings from the east) which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore (false church that great city), and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire, (Rev.17:16)

The Dajjal (Anti Christ: the false teaching of Christ, false Church) has taken your place among your off spring (Iraq) so they will throw whatever is in their hand and go forward, sending TEN HORSEMEN as a scouting party. The Prophet (pubh) said: �I know their names, and the names of their father and the colour of their horses. They will be the BEST horsemen on the FACE of the EARTH on that day.� (Ahmad, Musnad, 1/384, 38; Muslim, Kitab al Fitan, 8/177,178)

<>

Salaam!

I have been informing you people for years now: The west was robing the world of its resources by PRINTING PAPERS (DOLLARS) AND EXCHANGE IT FOR HARD GOODS (OIL AND GOLD). The fiscal cliff is a big scam, they just want the world to keep thinking they are doing the right thing and they economy need to fix while they are printing and manufacture papers and numbers in the form of money from thin air and giving it to the bankers; Imagine they fed can afforded to give the world bank 3 trillion dollars and hundred of thousands in millions to the military; and can afforded to give other countries aid in billions especially country they want to controlled (Muslims� country is prime target because of the black gold (oil)) in exchange for OIL and GOLD.

They come in and brain wash the opposition, used then to DESTABILIZE THE COUNTRY BRING DOWN THE ECONOMY OF IT after which they then comes in with the IMF WORLD BANK to COLONISE IT FROM THE OUTSIDE (MODERN CONALISATION).

DOLLAR FOR GOLD AND OIL: ANOTHER VIDEO FOR THE ARAB LEADERS AND THE WORLD AT LARGE (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). THE TIME IS NOW!Why did United States attack Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan... Yemen? Why did United States attack Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan... Yemen? Why are U.S. covert operatives helping destabilize Syria? And why is the United States government so intent on taking down Iran in spite of the fact that Iran has not attacked any country since 1798? http://stormcloudsgathering.com/the-road-to-world-war-3

<>

WAR MAD EASY: NEWS AND ANALYSIS THAT EXPOSE THE LIES THE MASONS USED TO GO TO WAR TO ACHIEVE PEACE (BY PEACE THEY SHALL DESTROY MANY).

<>

<>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9DjSg6l9Vs

<>

�And in the later (which is now) of there Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.� Daniel 8:23 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power (by the power of U.N.): and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (Muslims). Daniel 8.24

And by �PEACE� shall DESTROY MENY:

<>

And through his (FOREIGN) POLICY also he shall cause craft to prosper in HIS LAND (trough World Trade); and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by PEACE shall DESTROY MENY He shall also stand up against the Prince of Peace; but he shall be broken without hand. Daniel 8:25

TRUTHNOWCOME

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 July 2014 at 12:10am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:46am
I find the information here quite intriguing to read.

A question though regarding the international monetary system... i.e, paper money.
Arab countries were given oil that other countries wish to purchase, thus bringing wealth to the arab nations.  How would you suggest this to be done without paper money... without an easy system of exchange of wealth for goods?
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:21pm

Need to stop looking at each other as enemies, based on religion, or on whole groups of people, and learn to recognize that there are beievers and unbelievers amongst all of us, and it is that, which we need to sort.

"The time of the Dajjal will be years of CONFUSION. People will believe a LIAR, and DISTRUST one who is TRUSTWORTHY, and TRUST the one who is TRENCHEROUS..."
Dajal:

- People will stop offering the prayers
- Dishonesty will be the way of life
- Falsehood will become a virtue
- People will mortgage their faith for worldly gain
- Usury and bribery will become legitimate
- Imbeciles would rule over the wise
- Blood of innocents would be shed
- Pride will be taken on acts of oppression
- The rulers will be corrupt
- The scholars will be hypocrites
- There will be acute famine at the time
- There will be no shame amongst people
- Many people would worship satan
- There would be no respect for elderly people

We agree on these things.  This is in both the scriptures, Christian and Islamic.  What must be discerned is how these scriptures(which originated in the Christian teaching) have been taken and are being used to serve the devils purposes.  We must not allow the devils purposes to be served by turning us against each other.

What we must recognize is, that this is exactly what the devil wants, and is the devils purpose, to have and to spread confusion among man, so that they turn on each other.  The only way to defeat the devil is to defeat this confusion and mistrust amongst ourselves.

Will we be wise enough to foil the devils plans... to recognize that the real enemy is the confusion and mistrust?  That is the real question.  That is God's real challenge to us.
It is only those who turn away, those who do not acknowledge that God, not man, is ruler of all.  It is those whom should concern us.  Those who think all is in man's control.

Edited by Caringheart - 30 December 2012 at 1:49pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

I find the information here quite intriguing to read.

A question though regarding the international monetary system... i.e, paper money.
Arab countries were given oil that other countries wish to purchase, thus bringing wealth to the arab nations.  How would you suggest this to be done without paper money... without an easy system of exchange of wealth for goods?
<>

Peace my friend,

In the past Precious metal like gold and silver were used for that purpose, it is in the scriptures, they knew it, that is why the harvesting it using printed-papers. You were told upfront to do so in revelation 3:18. And also what garment you suppose to wear:

�18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.�  Rev.3:18KJV

When Country is beginning to stop using paper and now using Gold to trade with they place sanction on them.

�A senior Turkish researcher says the US-led sanctions against Iran�s energy sector are causing problems for energy supply to his country�he went on to criticize the latest US sanctions banning the sale of precious metals to Iran, saying, �That bodes ill for Turkey, which was paying for its gas purchases with gold.�

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/31/281065/iran-sanctions-hit-turkey-energy-supply/

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:22pm
<>

This information must be shared to the whole world. It time to wake them who is still sleeping:

North Korean Documentary Exposes Western Propaganda

"This is a film about psychological warfare. A specific type of warfare designed to distract, misinform, and anesthetize the brain."

"Public relations and propaganda are interchangeable and it is the massive public relations industry, that is designed to alter perceptions, reshape reality and manufacture consent."

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article33497.htm

TRUTHNOWCOME

<>
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Need to stop looking at each other as enemies, based on religion, or on whole groups of people, and learn to recognize that there are beievers and unbelievers amongst all of us, and it is that, which we need to sort.

"The time of the Dajjal will be years of CONFUSION. People will believe a LIAR, and DISTRUST one who is TRUSTWORTHY, and TRUST the one who is TRENCHEROUS..."
Dajal:

- People will stop offering the prayers
- Dishonesty will be the way of life
- Falsehood will become a virtue
- People will mortgage their faith for worldly gain
- Usury and bribery will become legitimate
- Imbeciles would rule over the wise
- Blood of innocents would be shed
- Pride will be taken on acts of oppression
- The rulers will be corrupt
- The scholars will be hypocrites
- There will be acute famine at the time
- There will be no shame amongst people
- Many people would worship satan
- There would be no respect for elderly people

We agree on these things.  This is in both the scriptures, Christian and Islamic.  What must be discerned is how these scriptures(which originated in the Christian teaching) have been taken and are being used to serve the devils purposes.  We must not allow the devils purposes to be served by turning us against each other.

What we must recognize is, that this is exactly what the devil wants, and is the devils purpose, to have and to spread confusion among man, so that they turn on each other.  The only way to defeat the devil is to defeat this confusion and mistrust amongst ourselves.

Will we be wise enough to foil the devils plans... to recognize that the real enemy is the confusion and mistrust?  That is the real question.  That is God's real challenge to us.
It is only those who turn away, those who do not acknowledge that God, not man, is ruler of all.  It is those whom should concern us.  Those who think all is in man's control.
<>

Peace my friend,

It is good to think that confusion and mistrust is the ingredient we have to remove but how? First, we have to expose who really are the enemy, let the world recognize them then they will united to remove them, thus, acknowledgement of God is the way to unite them. If you read revelation13 and you recognize who they are then it is easy to recognize who God is in favour of. It mentioned:

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (Rev.13:6)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Rev.13:7)

And it mentioned in Malachi 1:11: �For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same �MY NAME SHALL BE GREAT AMONG THE GENTILES�; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.� (Malachi 1:11)

Who the Devil is making War with? The Muslims! And this is what Allah (S) told us of you people:

�And nearest among them in love to the Believers (Muslims) wilt thou find those who say, We are Christians Because among these are men devoted to learning and who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (Q.5:82)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book is a portion that stand (for the right)�they rehearse the Sign of Allah all night long� (Q.3:113)

Br. zainool

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:59pm
Jesus mission and purposes

"10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost."  (Luke)

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 26>
  Share Topic