IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 26>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Why is this thread called Jesus' mission and purposes?  and shouldn't it be under conspiracy theories?
Wasn't Jesus (S) mission also to expose the Antichrist?

It is Christian's Video I am posting to open your eyes not Muslim's ones!
Jesus (S) give you Parables and clues;it is  you who have to determine how and if it fits the prophecy, used your heart!

It mentioned in the book of Rev.2:9 �I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

And in Rev3:9 �Behold, I will make them of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.� (See link: http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html)

Isaiah28:14-15 identified them as �scornful men that rule the people which are in Jerusalem (The leaders of the Jews)� they made a COVENANT WITH DEATH and AGREEMENT WITH HELL and HIDE THEMSELVES UNDER FALSEHOOD AND LIES�:

They PALE HORSE in revelation 6:7-8:

And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the �forth part� of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Rev. 6:7-8

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11) 

"3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction"

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:3-4 KJV)

It's ALL THERE!

<>

14 of the 17 policymakers in this picture at the time of Bush reign belong to the Council Of Foreign Relation...of the 17 George W. Bush himself is THE ONLY ONE who has not belounged to the organization, but HE IS A MEMBER OF THE SKUL AND BONES.

Click on link: <>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/js1fx8segt6vdl0/CFR_Oval_Office.jpg

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 04 December 2012 at 9:30am
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:29am
Peace to all!

It is said that a picture tell a thousand words:

TNC

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Why is this thread called Jesus' mission and purposes?  and shouldn't it be under conspiracy theories?
Wasn't Jesus (S) mission also to expose the Antichrist?

It is Christian's Video I am posting to open your eyes not Muslim's ones!
Jesus (S) give you Parables and clues;it is  you who have to determine how and if it fits the prophecy, used your heart!

It mentioned in the book of Rev.2:9 �I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

And in Rev3:9 �Behold, I will make them of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.� (See link: http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html)

Isaiah28:14-15 identified them as �scornful men that rule the people which are in Jerusalem (The leaders of the Jews)� they made a COVENANT WITH DEATH and AGREEMENT WITH HELL and HIDE THEMSELVES UNDER FALSEHOOD AND LIES�:

TNC

Hello Caringheart,

You didn't respond to my proof, here is more:

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:28pm
They are watching you!

<>

The Woes of an American Drone Operator

<>

A soldier sets out to graduate at the top of his class. He succeeds, and he becomes a drone pilot working with a special unit of the United States Air Force in New Mexico. He kills dozens of people. But then, one day, he realizes that he can't do it anymore.

By Nicola Ab�

December 17, 2012 "Spiegel" - -

For more than five years, Brandon Bryant worked in an oblong, windowless container about the size of a trailer, where the air-conditioning was kept at 17 degrees Celsius (63 degrees Fahrenheit) and, for security reasons, the door couldn't be opened. Bryant and his coworkers sat in front of 14 computer monitors and four keyboards. When Bryant pressed a button in New Mexico, someone died on the other side of the world.

The container is filled with the humming of computers. It's the brain of a drone, known as a cockpit in Air Force parlance. But the pilots in the container aren't flying through the air. They're just sitting at the controls.

Bryant was one of them, and he remembers one incident very clearly when a Predator drone was circling in a figure-eight pattern in the sky above Afghanistan, more than 10,000 kilometers (6,250 miles) away. There was a flat-roofed house made of mud, with a shed used to hold goats in the crosshairs, as Bryant recalls. When he received the order to fire, he pressed a button with his left hand and marked the roof with a laser. The pilot sitting next to him pressed the trigger on a joystick, causing the drone to launch a Hellfire missile. There were 16 seconds left until impact.

"These moments are like in slow motion," he says today. Images taken with an infrared camera attached to the drone appeared on his monitor, transmitted by satellite, with a two-to-five-second time delay.

With seven seconds left to go, there was no one to be seen on the ground. Bryant could still have diverted the missile at that point. Then it was down to three seconds. Bryant felt as if he had to count each individual pixel on the monitor. Suddenly a child walked around the corner, he says.

Second zero was the moment in which Bryant's digital world collided with the real one in a village between Baghlan and Mazar-e-Sharif.

Bryant saw a flash on the screen: the explosion. Parts of the building collapsed. The child had disappeared. Bryant had a sick feeling in his stomach.

"Did we just kill a kid?" he asked the man sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I guess that was a kid," the pilot replied.

"Was that a kid?" they wrote into a chat window on the monitor.

Then, someone they didn't know answered, someone sitting in a military command center somewhere in the world who had observed their attack. "No. That was a dog," the person wrote.

They reviewed the scene on video. A dog on two legs?

Invisible Warfare

When Bryant left the container that day, he stepped directly into America: dry grasslands stretching to the horizon, fields and the smell of liquid manure. Every few seconds, a light on the radar tower at the Cannon Air Force Base flashed in the twilight. There was no war going on there.

Modern warfare is as invisible as a thought, deprived of its meaning by distance. It is no unfettered war, but one that is controlled from small high-tech centers in various places in the world. The new (way of conducting) war is supposed to be more precise than the old one, which is why some call it "more humane." It's the war of an intellectual, a war United States President Barack Obama has promoted more than any of his predecessors.

In a corridor at the Pentagon where the planning for this war takes place, the walls are covered with dark wood paneling. The men from the Air Force have their offices here. A painting of a Predator, a drone on canvas, hangs next to portraits of military leaders. From the military's perspective, no other invention has been as successful in the "war on terror" in recent years as the Predator.

The US military guides its drones from seven air bases in the United States, as well as locations abroad, including one in the East African nation of Djibouti. From its headquarters in Langley, Virginia, the CIA controls operations in Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen...

<>

...Bryant completed 6,000 flight hours during his six years in the Air Force. "I saw men, women and children die during that time," says Bryant. "I never thought I would kill that many people. In fact, I thought I couldn't kill anyone at all."...

<>

...the Air Force accepted him into a special unit, and he was transferred to the Cannon Air Force Base in New Mexico. He and a fellow soldier shared a bungalow in a dusty town called Clovis, which consists mainly of trailers, gas stations and evangelical churches. Clovis is located hours away from the nearest city.

Bryant preferred night shifts, because that meant it was daytime in Afghanistan. In the spring, the landscape, with its snow-covered peaks and green valleys, reminded him of his native Montana. He saw people cultivating their fields, boys playing soccer and men hugging their wives and children.

When it got dark, Bryant switched to the infrared camera. Many Afghans sleep on the roof in the summer, because of the heat. "I saw them having sex with their wives. It's two infrared spots becoming one," he recalls.

He observed people for weeks, including Taliban fighters hiding weapons, and people who were on lists because the military, the intelligence agencies or local informants knew something about them.

"I got to know them. Until someone higher up in the chain of command gave me the order to shoot." He felt remorse because of the children, whose fathers he was taking away. "They were good daddies," he says...

FULL STORY: <>

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article33337.htm

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 17 December 2012 at 8:33pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:45pm
WATCH THIS VIDEO OF THE PRESIDENT WHO TELLS THE TRUTH!

Also included in this video is G.W. Bush confession of "Skull and bone" is a secret not to tell.

<>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxNw8OhmVZE

<>

Message to the awakened ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gBna3zozRo

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 17 December 2012 at 8:55pm
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:17pm
Wow! Its scary,
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:14am
salaam!

This one is for all the ARAB LEADERS WHO IS WORSHIPING THIS WORLD SYSTEM RULED BUY A ELITE GANG OF SATAN WORSHIPER; SEE THE RITUAL IN ACTION WITH THE ELITE (THIS IS NOW JOKE!):

<>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2P2QWuG1E

Skull and Bones - Secret Society - History Lesson.

<>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rwAT9aOEME

<>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rwAT9aOEME

Skull and Bones (The RITUAL)

<>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir8RHujqCMg

WAKE UP WORLD, THE TIME IS NOW!

W are not at war with Christians; it is the Devil's worshipers, they are the ones we are at war with. They are using Christians as tools to accomplish their mission (establish the New World Order).

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 July 2014 at 12:17am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:55am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

It was also mentioned the Book of Daniel of the when the transgressor which would be the crusaders when they will come in full in control over the whole earth, a �king of fierce countenance and understanding dark sentences will standup; his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power but by the power of United Nation, and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people who will be from among the church, the Muslims.

Brackets added:

�And in the later (which is now) of there Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.� Daniel 8:23 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power (by the power of U.N.): and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (Muslims). Daniel 8.24

And by �PEACE� shall DESTROY MANY:

And through his (FOREIGN) POLICY also he shall cause craft to prosper in HIS LAND (trough World Trade); and he shall magnify himself in his heart (�I sit as a Queen, and am no widow, and shall see NO SORROW- Rev.18:7), and by PEACE shall DESTROY MANY He shall also stand up against the Prince of Peace; but he shall be broken without hand. Daniel 8:25

Who is calling for "PEACE" by the means of WAR? THE CRUSADERS! They fit the profile!

And the ten horn which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet, but received power as king one hour with the beast. (Rev.17:12)

And the angel poured out his vail upon the great river of Euphrates; and the water thereof dried up (Iran and Iraq war), that the way of the (ten) kings of the East might be prepared. (Rev.16:12)

Water there represents people (And he saith unto me, the waters which thou sawest�are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Rev.17:15). The river not literally dried up, it is the Iran and Iraq war that displaces the people from both border of each country. That war leads the way for the ten kings from the east to advance them in MILITARY TECKNOLOGY for the future war together with the messiah they will destroy the beast 666.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Despoiling Of America Link: http://www.yuricareport.com/Dominionism/TheDespoilingOfAmerica.htm

How George W. Bush became the head of the new American Dominionist Church/State

Clip:

The First Prince of the Theocratic States of America It happened quietly, with barely a mention in the media. Only the Washington Post dutifully reported it.[1] And only Kevin Phillips saw its significance in his new book, American Dynasty.[2] On December 24, 2001, Pat Robertson resigned his position as President of the Christian Coalition. Behind the scenes religious conservatives were abuzz with excitement. They believed Robertson had stepped down to allow the ascendance of the President of the United States of America to take his rightful place as the head of the true American Holy Christian Church. Robertson�s act was symbolic, but it carried a secret and solemn revelation to the faithful. It was the signal that the Bush administration was a government under God that was led by an anointed President who would be the first regent in a dynasty of regents awaiting the return of Jesus to earth. The President would now be the minister through whom God would execute His will in the nation. George W. Bush accepted his scepter and his sword with humility, grace and a sense of exultation. As Antonin Scalia, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court explained a few months later, the Bible teaches and Christians believe �� that government �derives its moral authority from God. Government is the �minister of God� with powers to �revenge,� to �execute wrath,� including even wrath by the sword��[3]

How Dominionism Was Spread

The years 1982-1986 marked the period Pat Robertson and radio and televangelists urgently broadcast appeals that rallied Christian followers to accept a new political religion that would turn millions of Christians into an army of political operatives. It was the period when the militant church raised itself from centuries of sleep and once again eyed power.

At the time, most Americans were completely unaware of the militant agenda being preached on a daily basis across the breadth and width of America. Although it was called �Christianity� it can barely be recognized as Christian. It in fact was and is a wolf parading in sheep�s clothing: It was and is a political scheme to take over the government of the United States and then turn that government into an aggressor nation that will forcibly establish the United States as the ruling empire of the twenty-first century. It is subversive, seditious, secretive, and dangerous.[9]

Dominionism is a natural if unintended extension of Social Darwinism and is frequently called �Christian Reconstructionism.� Its doctrines are shocking to ordinary Christian believers and to most Americans. Journalist Frederick Clarkson, who has written extensively on the subject, warned in 1994 that Dominionism �seeks to replace democracy with a theocratic elite that would govern by imposing their interpretation of �Biblical Law.�� He described the ulterior motive of Dominionism is to eliminate ��labor unions, civil rights laws, and public schools.� Clarkson then describes the creation of new classes of citizens:

�Women would be generally relegated to hearth and home. Insufficiently Christian men would be denied citizenship, perhaps executed. So severe is this theocracy that it would extend capital punishment [to] blasphemy, heresy, adultery, and homosexuality.�[10]

Today, Dominionists hide their agenda and have resorted to stealth; one investigator who has engaged in internet exchanges with people who identify themselves as religious conservatives said, �They cut and run if I mention the word �Dominionism.��[11]  Joan Bokaer, the Director of Theocracy Watch, a project of the Center for Religion, Ethics and Social Policy at Cornell University wrote, �In March 1986, I was on a speaking tour in Iowa and received a copy of the following memo [Pat] Robertson had distributed to the Iowa Republican County Caucus titled, �How to Participate in a Political Party.� It read:

�Rule the world for God.

�Give the impression that you are there to work for the party, not push an ideology.

�Hide your strength.

�Don�t flaunt your Christianity.

�Christians need to take leadership positions. Party officers control political parties and so it is very important that mature Christians have a majority of leadership positions whenever possible, God willing.�[12]

Dominionists have gained extensive control of the Republican Party and the apparatus of government throughout the United States; they continue to operate secretly. Their agenda to undermine all government social programs that assist the poor, the sick, and the elderly is ingeniously disguised under false labels that confuse voters. Nevertheless, as we shall see, Dominionism maintains the necessity of laissez-faire economics, requiring that people �look to God and not to government for help.�[13]

It is estimated that thirty-five million Americans who call themselves Christian, adhere to Dominionism in the United States, but most of these people appear to be ignorant of the heretical nature of their beliefs and the seditious nature of their political goals. So successfully have the televangelists and churches inculcated the idea of the existence of an outside �enemy,� which is attacking Christianity, that millions of people have perceived themselves rightfully overthrowing an imaginary evil anti-Christian conspiratorial secular society.

How Dominionism Stealthily Swept Over America

Within a period of twenty to thirty years beginning in the 1970�s, Dominionism spread like wild fire throughout the evangelical, Pentecostal and fundamentalist religious communities in America. It was aided and abetted by television and radio evangelists. More than any other man, Pat Robertson mobilized the millions of politically indifferent and socially despised Pentecostals and fundamentalists in America and turned them into an angry potent army of political conquerors.[46]

But it would be a mistake to limit Dominionism to the Pentecostals and fundamentalists alone: conservative Roman Catholics and Episcopalians have joined and enlarged the swelling numbers.[47] Robertson, like other media preachers, used every form of communication: television, radio, books and audio tapes available for sale. One book stands out. Originally published in 1982 and written with Bob Slosser, a key Robertson loyalist, Pat Robertson�s The Secret Kingdom soared on the bestseller charts. It underwent four printings during its first year. By 1984 Bantam published a mass paperback in cooperation with Thomas Nelson, the original publisher. (Though the book has since been revised, my quotes are from the original version.)

However, it was the Pentecostals and fundamentalists who made up the core of Robertson�s audience. To a people who were largely uneducated and who often remained ignorant even if they went through college because of their fear of becoming tainted by the �world and worldliness,� Dominionism came as a brilliant light that assuaged their deep sense of inferiority. Pentecostals in particular could take comfort from the notion that no longer would the world think of them as �Holy Rollers� who danced in the �Spirit� and practiced glossolalia. This time, they would be on top�they would be the head and not the tail�and the so-called elite, the educated of the world, would be on the bottom.

A new world was coming. To help the transition along, Pat Robertson, along with other pastors, evangelists and churchmen, founded schools, universities and colleges throughout the United States to train �Christians� how to run for office, how to win, and how to manage the affairs of government after they gained office. To get an idea of how successful the plan was, Robertson�s Regent University now has a $100 million endowment. After watching the Dominionists takeover the Republican Party and observing their ruthless methods, it is indeed apparent that Machiavellian principles are the fuel running their �How to Manual.�

Starting with a class of only twelve in 1985, Robertson began his Journalism Department at CBN University where 800 other graduate students were earning Master degrees in a fully accredited institution. Later Robertson changed the name of CBN University to �Regent University��based on Dominionism�s teaching that the national government of America and governments of the world will be ruled by Dominionists, who will act as regents on an interim basis, that is, until the true King�Jesus Christ�will return to earth again and gratefully accept His Kingdom from the hands of His faithful regents.

KNOW THE TRUTH AN SET YOURSELF FREE MY CHRISTIANS FRIENDS!

TNC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 26>
  Share Topic