IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:51pm

Obama's New World Order Speech, which he describes as an international order. It does explain why all these military bases are set up all over the world in which the U.S. can't afford and won't dismantle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SctOyyteias&feature=related

Barak Obama's a free mason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqwOFuHGnW4

B. zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:08pm
<>

Fight The New World Order with Global Non Compliance

A MUST WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZx2tUCB9t8

Understand your enemy, and understand the weapons they use. Then use those same weapons against them. The money system is the head of the snake. Cut the head off the snake and the rest of it will whither and die. There need be No violence, no guns, no banners, no slogans, no group think, just a united act of global non compliance.

Remember that it is much easier to fight for principles than to live up to them and it takes a far braver man to stand up for what is right and spit in the face of authority than it does to blindly follow orders due to fear of the consequences. Understand that we are all one and the key to real change and unity in this world lies with love.

It is time for the people of the world to stop and realise that the divisions that supposedly exist amongst us are an illusion. There IS NO division and its time for everyone to understand the truth of this.

It is through the constantly promoted illusion of division that the system is able to function but in order for it to do so, it needs public compliance.

Stop complying with it and you will shut it down.

Its time for us all to collectively stand together and address the root cause of the problems.

THE REVOLUTION IS NOT COMING BUT THE REVOLUTION IN HERE!

The already lost the war in 2008. If you destroy their economy you destroy their military:

<> Bin Laden Transcript Outlines Plan to Bankrupt U.S. Through War:

<>

They were describe as a PALE HORSE in revelation 6:7-8:

And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the �forth part� of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Rev. 6:7-8 

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11) 

They final destruction will begin when the anti Christ appears, he was described as a man of lawlessness, and he will exalt himself above God and sit in the temple of God, meaning, being Head of the false church. It mentioned in 2Thess.2:3-4   

"3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction"

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:3-4 KJV)

It was also mentioned the Book of Daniel of the when the transgressor which would be the crusaders when they will come in full in control over the whole earth, a �king of fierce countenance and understanding dark sentences will standup; his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power but by the power of United Nation, and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people who will be from among the church, the Muslims.

Brackets added:

�And in the later (which is now) of there Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.� Daniel 8:23 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power (by the power of U.N.): and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (Muslims). Daniel 8.24

And by �PEACE� shall DESTROY MANY: <>

And through his (FOREIGN) POLICY also he shall cause craft to prosper in HIS LAND (trough World Trade); and he shall magnify himself in his heart (�I sit as a Queen, and am no widow, and shall see NO SORROW- Rev.18:7), and by PEACE shall DESTROY MENY He shall also stand up against the Prince of Peace; but he shall be broken without hand. Daniel 8:25

Who is calling for "PEACE" by the means of WAR? THE FREEMASON/THE CRUSADERS/!

TNC

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:10pm

THE FREEMASONS DIVIDED US IN FOUR GROUPS.

BY KHALID YASIN

<>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxtVTdsaCTE&feature=youtu.be

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:26am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

<>

Peace to all!

Jesus (s) said:

33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened. (Matthew 13:33)

I have decided to bring to every one attention that the above verse I have leaved out from the download link I have given on the first post. The reason for that, I was not sure of its meaning. I knew the �woman� represents the �Church� and I have given an explanation in revelation 12 of how the church was divided into two groups but here it mentioned three groups (three measure of meals), which at the end they will unite. That means, the true message was hidden within those three groups and in the end they will recognize the whole truth. Does any one know who that other group is? Well it is from the people of the book; they believe in the God of Abraham (S).

Allah (S) has point them out in the Quran:

�And nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, We are Christians Because among these are men devoted to learning and who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (Q.5:82)

Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book is a portion that stand (for the right)�they rehearse the Sign of Allah all night long� (Q.3:113)

What we are witnessing now is the beginning of the unification. If you don�t believe me just keep abreast with the news. The Devil Church (The free Mason church caring Paul doctrine to concur the world, the �New World Order�) has already exposed and the world recognizes it.

Br. zainool

THE GLOBAL CALL
United we stand divided we fall!

THE POWER OF UNITY; THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4GIAdlbtLY

TNC
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:54pm
<>

Just to keep the message in line.

What is religion?

Why the English�s word �religion�? The word �religion� was created to divide people as of religion and states. What is religion is really a system of governance, which includes laws, and culture is part of the law sent by God to various nations to live by.

Allah (S) said: �For We assuredly sent amongst every People an apostle, (with the Command), "Serve Allah, and eschew Evil": of the People were some whom Allah guided, and some on whom error became inevitably (established). So travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who denied (the Truth).� (Qur.16:36); and �We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now Allah leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom�.� (Qur.14:4)

The religion that rules the world is manmade, it a set of law created by man to live by; they took from other religions and add there own idea and made up there own religion KNOWN AS CAPTILASM and they creates and promoting their culture true the music industry (Freemason's Culture):

(Part 1)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXG2du8nowc

(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmp7zXCM_Ms&feature=channel&list=UL

(3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltdN5U8C_gM&feature=related 

The word �religion� is a mistranslation of the word �Deen� which means �a complete way of life�.

Allah (S) said: This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Q.5:3)

If we put the correct translation instead of religion and Islam we will have this:

This day have I perfected your way of life for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you submit to my will as your way of life. (Q.5:3)

That way of life includes laws to govern in all aspect of human life, which cultured is part of it:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13:37)

TNC

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:07pm
<>

Peace to all!

I highly recommending this video for every one to watch; I think it is about 2 Hrs. I suggested you download it first (YouTube downloader). This Brother is a University Graduate in History; the information he provided is very informative. A commentator said: �I've done a lot of research. All this stuff stand.�

This is what Br. Lulrich said:

�KNOWKEDGE IT POWER!

When you know when the next solar eclipse is going to occur and others around you don�t, you can demand a lot from a primitive society when you threatens to turn of the sun. People with secret knowledge of astronomy are going to try to keep that knowledge to themselves, the moment they share that knowledge their power over any society is eliminated. Large groups of people can be hold in check by believe system given to them by a tiny elite which keep a core of knowledge to themselves, this is why the most powerful groups in any society operates in secret. In fact, the word �occult� does not mean evil; it means �secret�. You are not suppose to know the secrets of the elite, once you discover and verifies this secrets you will shock to know the elite controls you.� (Lulrich)

Learn more about the history of the new world order as it pertains to modern times and what's going on in the news today. From kabalists, to Gnostics, knights Templars, Rosicrucian, Jesuits, and freemasonry right down to the illuminati people speak of today. New World Order_ Secret Society and Bible prophesy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL6v8nzFiUk

This is on the sideline:

Press For Truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgFp_sbwbi0

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 December 2012 at 4:18pm
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:08pm
Why is this thread called Jesus' mission and purposes?  and shouldn't it be under conspiracy theories?
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

<>
<> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/79252919/2My%20book.docx (Chapter 1 to 13)

I have leave out chapter 14, 15 and 16 so I decided to post it.

CHAPTER 14

THE FALSE CHURCH AND THE BEAST 666

REVELATION 17AND13

Revelation 17 and 13 deals with Satan�s church or the �false church� which is headed by the fake Jews; they were describes as synagogue of Satan. Together with beast 666 they will rule the world- they know today as AIPACK (American Israeli Public Affairs Committee)

It mentioned in the book of Rev.2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

And in Rev3:9Behold, I will make them of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.� (See link: http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html)

Isaiah28:14-15 identified them as �scornful men that rule the people which are in Jerusalem (The leaders of the Jews)� they made a COVENANT WITH DEATH and AGREEMENT WITH HELL and HIDE THEMSELVES UNDER FALSEHOOD AND LIES�:

14- Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which are in Jerusalem. 15-Because ye have said, We have made a COVENANT WITH DEATH, and HELL ARE WE AT AGREEMENT; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we made LIES our refuge, and under FALSEHOOD have we hide ourselves. (Isaiah.28:13-14)

The writings mentioned they are the �CHURCH OF SATAN�. Having said that, I will establish connection with THE FALSE CHURCH AND BEAST 666

It is mentioned in Rev.17:3

�And I saw a WOMAN sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

I have established in Rev.12 that the woman mentioned their represents the church and the woman also represents a great city. Rev.17:18 �And the woman�is that Great City, which reigneth over the kings of the earth...�  But only this time the woman (the church that great city) is described as a �Great Whore� in Rev.17:1

In Rev.17:1-4 it stated:

1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: (And he saith unto me, the waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Rev.17:15)

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:�

She is one that is married and has been false to her husband�s bed. In other words, the �church� is carrying the scripture but �false� to the true teaching of God and many nations will follow it; and she will be protected by a scarlet coloured beast full of blasphemy who will blaspheme and lies against the name of the Most High Allah (S); she would full of filthiness, fornication and adultery and she was described as:

�MISTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.�(Rev.17:5)

And the angel said:

�And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountain, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; but when he cometh, he must continue a short space.� (Rev.17:9-10)

The seven head are seven Great City and five kings, five has fallen and one exist (the Pagan Empire) at the time when this prophecy was revealed (In the year 96) and the other is yet to come (Modern day Pagan Empire). The Pagans wage war against the Romans Christians (people of the Book) and defeat them, then Allah revealed to Muhammad (S) Q.30:2-4.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearest land Syria Iraq Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these event) is only with Allah, (before the defeat of the Romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that day, the believers (Muslim) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allah to the Romans against the Persian). (N.Q.30:2-4)

Then the Roman Christian (the people of the Book) under Heracles defeated the Persian Empire in March 628 which means, the Roman and the Persian became one. After which the Romans reject the Message of the Qur�an, then Allah remove them from the light and place them into darkness, and then there were consume by Islam in 638 (Rapid expansion of Islam). Islam took Heracles by surprise: Survival, 565�717.After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims, there emerges a �new� Christianity: Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation. Rev.17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

They were describe as a PALE HORSE in revelation 6:7-8:

And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the �forth part� of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Rev. 6:7-8 

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11) 

They final destruction will begin when the anti Christ appears, he was described as a man of lawlessness, and he will exalt himself above God and sit in the temple of God, meaning, being Head of the false church. It mentioned in 2Thess.2:3-4   

"3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction"

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:3-4 KJV)

<>

Logo of (CFR) Council on Foreign Relations (THE PALE HORSE: Forth part of the earth, New world the west)

<>

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and The New World Order

If one group is effectively in control of national governments and multinational corporations; promotes world government through control of media, foundation grants, and education; and controls and guides the issues of the day; then they control most options available. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and the financial powers behind it, have done all these things, and promote the �New World Order�, as they have for over seventy years.

The CFR is the promotional arm of the Ruling Elite in the United States of America. Most influential politicians, academics and media personalities are members, and it uses its influence to infiltrate the New World Order into American life. Its� �experts� write scholarly pieces to be used in decision making, the academics expound on the wisdom of a united world, and the media members disseminate the message. by William Blase
Published: BushStole04.com

http://nwoobserver.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/the-council-on-foreign-relations-cfr-and-the-new-world-order/

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 December 2012 at 5:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>
  Share Topic