IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abderrahim1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 12:36pm
Ben Affleck Battle Over Radical Islam  Exclusive حصريا           

Must see brothers
  http://adf.ly/skDNc
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

<>

Abu Hurayrah said: �The Prophet (S) said: �Woe to the Arabs from the great evil which is nearly approaching them: it will be like paches of dark night, A man will wake up as a believer, and be a kafir (unbilever) by   nightfall. People will sell their religion for a small amount of worldly good. The one who is cling to his religion on that day will be as one who is grasping an ember � thorns.(Ahamad, Musnad, 2/390)

Abu Hurayrah said, �I heard the Prophet (S) saying to Thawban, �O Thawban, what will you do when the nations call one another to invade you as people call one another to come and eat from my bowl?� Thewban said, �May my father and mother be sacrifices for you, O Messenger of Allah! Is it because we are so few? The Prophet (S) said, �No, that day you (Muslim) will be many, but Allah will put weakness (whan) in your hearts.�  The people asked, �What is that weakness, O Messenger of Allah?� He said, �It is love for this world and dislike of fighting.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 2/359)

The Dajjal (Anti Christ: the false teaching of Christ, false Church) has taken your place among your off spring (Iraq) so they will throw whatever is in their hand and go forward, sending TEN HORSEMEN as a scouting party. The Prophet (pubh) said: �I know their names, and the names of their father and the colour of their horses. They will be the BEST horsemen on the FACE of the EARTH on that day.� (Ahmad, Musnad, 1/384, 38; Muslim, Kitab al Fitan, 8/177,178)

The Prophet (pbuh) said: ��the jihad is everlasting from the time that Allah sent me to the time when the LAST PART OF MY UMMAH fight the Dajjal. The oppression of a TYRANT (SADDAM HUSSAIN) cannot destroy it nor the justice of the righteous leader�� [Abu Dawood (no. 2532)]

Anas ibn Malik said, �The Prophet (S) said,    �The time of the Dajjal will be years of CONFUSION. People will believe a LIAR, and DISTRUST  one who is TRUSTWORTHY, and TRUST the one who is TRENCHEROUS; and the RUWAYBIDA will  have a say.� Someone ask, �Who are the RUWAYBIDA?� He said, �Those who rebel against Allah and will have a say in GENERAL AFFAIRS.�� (Ahamad, Musnad, 3-220.)

�YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT HIS DEED�.

The Prophet (S)  said:  ��Someone will cry, �O Muslims! The Dajjal is in your country, with your families�, and the people will leave the wealth. Anyone who takes notice will regret it and anyone who ignores it will regret it. The will ask, �Who shouted� but they will not know who he is. They will say, �Send a vanguard to Ilya. If the Dajjal has appeared, YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT HIS DEED.� So the will go and see, and if they see that every thing is normal, they will say, �No-one would give a shout like that for no reason, so let us go together and to Ilya.� If we find the Dajjal there we will fight him together, until Allah decides between us and him. If we do not find the Dajjal, we will go back to our country and families. (Al-Haythami, Majma al-Fitan, 8-176)

It is good to see the tides are changing:

The march of global de-dollarization continues. In the last few days, China has signed direct currency agreements with Canada becoming North America's first offshore RMB hub, which CBC reports analysts suggest "could double maybe even triple the level of Canadian trade between Canada and China," impacting the need for Dollars.But that is not the week's biggest Petrodollar precariousness news, as The Examiner reports, a new chink in the petrodollar system was forged as China signed an agreement with Qatar to begin direct currency swaps between the two nations using the Yuan, and establishing the foundation for new direct trade with the OPEC nation in the very heart of the petrodollar system. As Simon Black warns, "It�s happening... with increasing speed and frequency."

Qatar has signed an agreement too.. seemingly opening up the door to Petrodollar panic... (as The Examiner reports)

The petro-dollar system is the heart and soul of America's domination over the global reserve currency, and their right to make all nations have to purchase U.S. dollars to be able to buy oil in the open market. Bound through an agreement with Saudi Arabia and OPEC in 1973, this de facto standard has lasted for over 41 years and has been the driving force behind America's economic, political, and military power.

But on Nov. 3 a new chink in the petro-dollar system was forged as China signed an agreement with Qatar to begin direct currency swaps between the two nations using the Yuan, and establishing the foundation for new direct trade with the OPEC nation in the very heart of the petro-dollar system.

While this new agreement between China and Qatar is only for the equivalent of $5.7 billion over the next three years, Qatar becomes the 24th nation to open its Forex market to the Chinese currency, and solidifies acceptance of the Yuan as a viable option for the future in the Middle East.

<>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-10/petrodollar-panic-china-signs-currency-swap-deal-qatar-canada

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

This video established the history of war behind the DOLLAR, beginning with the British Empire to this date. Any country or system that is a treat to the Dollar they wage war on them that is why they are waging a military and propaganda war against Islam to protect the dollar; Islam is a universal system that advocate interest free currency.

All Wars Are Bankers' Wars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Br. Zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
kingskid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingskid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 10:02am
To Islamispeace, you wrote to caringheart:

Still not getting it, are we?  I just explained what I meant and it just went in one ear and out the other.  Do you deliberately like to embarrass yourself?  Wink

Let's go over this again.  I will go slow so you can understand. 

1.  It is a "fantasy" to claim that the Tanakh prophesies the second coming.  Are you still with me?  I didn't lose you, right? 

2.  The "reality" is that the Tanakh has no prophesies about the second coming.  Are you still with me?  I didn't lose you, right?

3.  This is not a matter of faith, as with the Night Journey of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) or the splitting of the sea by Prophet Moses (peace be upon him).  We can easily prove the "fantasy" of second-coming prophesies by reading the Tanakh.  Are you still with me?  I didn't lose you, right?

So, did you get all that?  Do you understand now?  If not, then you might want to go back to elementary school and brush up on your reading comprehension.

Evidently, you feel derision and mockery trump humility and tolerance of the Christian faith.  I think you'd garner respect for your views if you showed respect for others.  And by the way, as we see yet another barbaric and devilish act of beheading by those who call themselves Muslims, how do you, who call yourself "islamispeace", view such demonic activity?

Edited by kingskid - 17 November 2014 at 10:06am
kingskid
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by kingskid kingskid wrote:

And by the way, as we see yet another barbaric and devilish act of beheading by those who call themselves Muslims, how do you, who call yourself "islamispeace", view such demonic activity?

It is interesting, I was just listening to an ex-muslim speak, who pointed out that, though you have many people groups living in this part of the world(Syria, Iraq, the middle east), and under the same (and often worse) conditions... it is only those who follow islam that you see doing these things.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
  Share Topic