IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The hate feeling manifestation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The hate feeling manifestation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The hate feeling manifestation
    Posted: 20 August 2012 at 5:38pm
I have read so much about the hate feeling that manifested in writings, which sometimes written openly and sometimes in disguise tones. It is incredible how can someone or some people can have such hate for people they never even met. Here at the link below is an example that has happen quite few times in the past. Discretion of other people holy book is the manifestation of hate that came from deep in the heart. I have also met those kind of people in person few times.

I think these people must encounter the feeling which I called the "inferiority complex" syndrome, kind of feeling as defenseless victim. Here this inferiority feeling manifested into rage with illogical behavior, either in speeches, writings or actions.  Yet this is the same people who boast about Love as the main teaching of their ideology. It is sad but in the same time it is true.

This girl is supposedly only 11 or 12 yo, how come she already has this hate feeling so early, what cause it and who feed it? I have 13 yo girl here and I can assure you she has no hate feeling whatsoever to anyone. Couple weeks ago she asked my permission to go to one suburb where she said her group was going to meet the Jewish community and also to feed the homeless people along the way which would take the whole day.

We heard and read way too many of this kind one after the other, way too many. They genuinely must review whatever is the teaching format they have for the moment, as something is not right here. But who has the global influence to do that? because this is so damaging to themselves, not to Islam per se.

Salaam.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2012/08/201282085643993256.html

Edited by nothing - 20 August 2012 at 5:43pm
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 7:14pm
Seriously, nothing???  You point us toward an article about an angry mob of 500 - 600 people surrounding the  house of a girl and threatening her with bodily harm, and you want us to be concerned about her alleged "hate feeling", because she burned some paper???
Angry
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by nothing nothing wrote:

This girl is supposedly only 11 or 12 yo, how come she already has this hate feeling so early, what cause it and who feed it?http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2012/08/201282085643993256.html

Perhaps the answer to your question is in the article; "There were also reports that the girl suffered from a mental disability, with officials saying she could not properly answer police questions."
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:20pm
You said it Ron.

My reaction... What is wrong with human beings... and with their minds when they want to burn another human being, let alone an 11 year old child!  Children make lots of mistakes, but they want to set her on fire?  Who has the greater mental disturbance and where does it come from?

I had an 11 year old son who "knew better" than to play with fire, yet he managed to start a fire in the woods when he was with a friend and the fire dept. had to be called.  They are children!  Things happen.  We do not kill them!

Edited by Caringheart - 20 August 2012 at 10:33pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:25pm
Here's a response from the same topic going on at another forum.

"These blasphemy laws are obviously open to all kinds of abuse, especially to persecute minorities.

On a side note, Pakistan seems to have a serious problem with mob rule. Every time some crime is alledged to have been committed and a culprit is identified, a mob seems to form to administer 'justice'. Here was a recent similar case, where a man was burned to death by a mob for alledgedly burning a copy of the Quran:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-18713545"

and before anyone jumps on me saying that I am biased it was posted by a member whose profile says:
  • 5,482 posts
  • Religion:Islam
  • Interests:Teaching Surah al-Noor
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:35am

"The 12-year-old Christian deliberately burned the Muslim holy book, some say. No, she innocently put pages from a nonsacred teaching text into the trash, say others, and nothing was burned. Still another version holds that an older Muslim boy planted pages of the Qur�an for the cleaning girl to find, and levelled the accusation of desecration because she had spurned him.

"Amid the conflicting claims, this much is certain: As many as 600 Christians have fled their colony bordering the capital, fearing for their lives, officials said, after a mob last week called for the child to be burned to death as a blasphemer. Pakistan�s president has asked his Interior Ministry to look into the case."

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:07am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Seriously, nothing???  You point us toward an article about an angry mob of 500 - 600 people surrounding the  house of a girl and threatening her with bodily harm, and you want us to be concerned about her alleged "hate feeling", because she burned some paper???
Angry

If I were to go out in public and publicizing the burning of Bible or pages of it than for surely I have a motive, no? It can't be just burning paper.

Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Perhaps the answer to your question is in the article; "There were also reports that the girl suffered from a mental disability, with officials saying she could not properly answer police questions."

It is quick way for the confused rulers to end the drama, but I don't think she was. If I were an officer in there maybe that is what I would announce to the public: "Hey she is just crazy kid". Easy way out.

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

I had an 11 year old son who "knew better" than to play with fire, yet he managed to start a fire in the woods when he was with a friend and the fire dept. had to be called.  They are children!  Things happen.  We do not kill them!

I am sure you know what happened there is not child play. And of course it would be wrong to kill her, we want to know who is the driving force here that fed her with this instruction. Her parent, or teacher, or siblings, or neighbours. It has to be somebody.

Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

"Amid the conflicting claims, this much is certain: As many as 600 Christians have fled their colony bordering the capital, fearing for their lives, officials said, after a mob last week called for the child to be burned to death as a blasphemer. Pakistan�s president has asked his Interior Ministry to look into the case."

That is sad.
If they fail to identify the culprit in this latest turmoil than their Intel section need to be reviewed from top to bottom.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:19pm
I say again;
"Who has the greater mental disturbance and where does it come from?"

the one(a child) who burns a book, accidentally, or otherwise?

or the one(the adults) who burns, or even wishes to burn, a human being, let alone a child, to death, deliberately?

"How blind are their eyes!"

Edited by Caringheart - 21 August 2012 at 1:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic