IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islams View Of Christians And Jews  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIslams View Of Christians And Jews

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islams View Of Christians And Jews
    Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:14pm
I just joined this site.  I am an Arab-American and a Christian.  Lately, I have become interested in understanding Islam.  From some of the things I have been reading, I have found several quotations from either the Quaran or a Hadith that suggests that to be true to Islam you are to hate Christians and Jews.  They are considered unclean.  Is that true?  I've also read language that suggests that Jews and Christians must eventually convert to Islam or be killed, particularly when the Mahdi comes.  Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Akie
nothing View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:24am
You wrote: I have found several quotations from either the Quaran or a Hadith that suggests that to be true to Islam you are to hate Christians and Jews.  They are considered unclean.  Is that true? 

I don't know the direction of the unclean here, because that word is for the polytheist.

I've also read language that suggests that Jews and Christians must eventually convert to Islam or be killed, particularly when the Mahdi comes.  Any thoughts on this?

I certainly have not killed anyone nor I intent to do it but I would love to see all of them become muslims. Or should I start the killing process?LOL

Iran as an Islamic country has Jewish and Zoroastrian populations I belief. Saudi Arabia has stacked of non muslims there working. Even Pakistan with the worst reputation don't do the killing orgy as many peple want it to happen, but it has sectarian problems instead.

All in all - this kind of heresy it is the work of lousy salesmen in marketing their respective ideologies. It is not easy to market a belief, so they keep on pointing the fault of their competitors instead of marketing their product. By right we suppose to compete in doing good deeds, but what can we do?

Hope this helps, and all the best.

crumb View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:48pm
Thanks for the replay and it did help.
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:42am
Originally posted by nothing nothing wrote:

I've also read language that suggests that Jews and Christians must eventually convert to Islam or be killed, particularly when the Mahdi comes.  Any thoughts on this?

I certainly have not killed anyone nor I intent to do it but I would love to see all of them become muslims. Or should I start the killing process?LOL

LOL
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
islamicfreedom1 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:50am
Anyone has the freedom to choose their religious views and all.
truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 1:06pm
Killing jews or christian for not converting

Is totally false claim

Prove :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZnYu3UL7Fs

� god say in quran nobel :

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

� no we don't hate christian neither jews

� let me tell you jesus confirmed from bible
Islam is true

Jesus say he is prophet

Jesus replied : luke 13:31

33�But I must go on my way today, tomorrow, and the next day. A prophet of God cannot be killed outside of Jerusalem.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 13:31-35

Name prophet muhammad in bible

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g

Grave prove islam true

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTwEkf_zOKM

kodoo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 5:48pm
Please see this sermon. What do Muslims think of Jews. And the same and even better applies to Christians and others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fGDbOozrKQ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic