IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please suggest me on my cheating husband  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please suggest me on my cheating husband

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:53am
Walaakum salaam Muslimwoman

I wanted to also tell you to please pray for your marriage, and that you will be rekindled to the love that you once had with your husband.  Please pray for him to get back on the path of righteousness for his sake, yours and your family.  I really hope that you can have a happy marriage like you once did before.  Dont PLEASE take care of your mind and give it the peace that it deserves.
Sister it is not haraam to take another wife as a muslim man. As long as it is done islamically, this should be his right.  If a guy decides to take another wife, it does not mean that he does not love his other wives?  It also does not mean that he is off the path as well.  Smile
I hope that by time this message is read by you that you have found more comfort in your life, and that you have more of a peace of mind, along with new wisdom that will support your spiritual growth.
Trust in Allah, and remember that HE (SWT) knows what is in your heart and HE answers prayers.  You will never be able to control someone's actions completely but your own. Man is so fickle and you can not trust anyone completely but Allah.  Pray for peace in your heart, peace in your mind, peace in your house, all things. And of course for the mending of your marriage as well. 
inshAllah, I will keep u in my duas
Salaam
lady

Edited by lady - 29 July 2012 at 5:04am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic