IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Little about me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little about me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurora-rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little about me
    Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:23pm
Asc this is my first time here, love the forum, im a 24 student who feels like ive not been close with my religion and its time to get back before its too late! love too discuss but hate to judge people, cause in the end we where not sent here too judge eachother.
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:25pm

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the forum! May your presence here be beneficial and meet your objectives. 

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:38pm
Rose, assalamu alaikum and welcome!  Pretty difficult not to judge others, but I  guess we can try to make excuses for behavior where and when appropriate.  We are indeed to enjoin each other to good - forbid and advise one another from bad things.  Not easy without making a judgment.  Anyway, ultimate Judgment is for the Creator of the heavens and earth.  Success insha'Allah!
Aurora-rose View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurora-rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:26am
Abuayisha, everyone has the wright to be given advise or another persons oppinion but what i mean is judging someone because lack of knowledge or ignorance !
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:14pm
Oh I see.  Well let us all learn from each other.
Aurora-rose View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurora-rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:49pm
well thats a great idea why not? atleast i feel like learning something i didnt know before who knows maybe ill learn something very important....Smile
Idil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Rose, assalamu alaikum and welcome!  Pretty difficult not to judge others, but I  guess we can try to make excuses for behavior where and when appropriate.  We are indeed to enjoin each other to good - forbid and advise one another from bad things.  Not easy without making a judgment.  Anyway, ultimate Judgment is for the Creator of the heavens and earth.  Success insha'Allah!

Asalamu Calykum,

Why is it difficult not to judge others. As Muslims it is very important to leave others alone and not judge them critically. In the community that I live in, it has become for some practicing muslims brothers and sisters to judge others critically. So lets not judge each others but instead focus on ourselves and how we can improve our manners and character.
Idil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Aurora-rose Aurora-rose wrote:

Asc this is my first time here, love the forum, im a 24 student who feels like ive not been close with my religion and its time to get back before its too late! love too discuss but hate to judge people, cause in the end we where not sent here too judge eachother.

Wacalykum Salaams sis,

Welcome on board. Hope you will find many interesting topics to read on this great side and i may I say I like your saying of "love to discuss but hate to judge people". If we all thought as you, our community would have been much tighter.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic