IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - will ALLAH forgive me?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

will ALLAH forgive me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: will ALLAH forgive me?
    Posted: 14 July 2012 at 7:27am
my problem is that i broke a friend's trust. she was doing very wrong so i told her sister about her by another id. after that i felt so guilty that i went to her home and admitted on her face my mistake. i thought that she will forgive me but i was also ready for a harsh response. she cursed me and called me a *****and everything. she said ALLAH will never forgive you. she imprecated me and said ALLAH will punish you and i will make sure of that. and she said a lot of other things too. i listened to ALL the insult with patience because i deserved it.
and now i am afraid that will ALLAH ever forgive me for breaking her trust???? please answer me because i am so upset and i am hating myself.
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2012 at 5:14pm
Breaking  trust is a big matter. Say someone going overseas and they asked the neighbour as a man to keep in touch with the daughter at home. But seeing the advantage the neighbour raped her. That would definitely breach of trust, yes?

I don't know the severity of trust you have breached, is it really severe? Because some breach can not be repaid/replaced materially as the similitude I made above.

You can wear your friend shoes for a moment, and she is as you, and see what is like. But from reading your story above it does not sound that severe to me.

Anyway, in your life the only existence is just you. The dilemma you are facing daily and everything you encounter is all about you. Your way and method you use in dealing with every turn and twist in life - is the determining factor for your placing in this gigantic system. Once you understand this you will understand what is the meaning that life is mere test.

It is not the answer you looking for but just small food for thought.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 7:18am
Yeah don't worry Imama - seek Allah's forgiveness, and Allah loves to forgive.  Your friend is just upset and as you mention she may have a right to be upset.  What she doesn't have a right to is Allah's forgiveness of yourself.  If you have transgressed against a person and want to seek their forgiveness, but in doing so this will cause an even greater problem it is not necessary to reveal what you have done, you can simply ask Allah's forgiveness and pray for the person.  Insha'Allah, once her anger subsides she may have a more favorable opinion of you.  Also keep in mind that considering what wrong she was doing it may have been your religious duty to expose her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic