IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - About me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

About me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: About me
    Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:12pm
I am a truth seeker.  I am kind, sensitive, and caring, God loving, God fearing(as, in awe of), and God following, completely submitted to His will, not my own(at least doing my very best to be, sometimes my own will tries to get in His way).  I am open-minded, open to discussion, unwilling to hide truths, and courageous when it comes to my Lord.  I take little offense, as there is no offense to be had just because someone has a different view.  I am hurt when people misunderstand me personally, and accuse me unjustly.
I would like to see greater understanding in the world and less contention.  I think the Buddha followers get this right.  I believe they are the exhibitors of what it means to be humble, accepting, and unpresuming... only seeking the inner peace which they know as God.  I think the message that Jesus brought was in many ways similar to the message of Buddha which came centuries before.  I think God tries in many ways to reach His people.  So you see I have many beliefs.  I believe there are good and bad in all peoples across the face of the earth.  I do not believe that evil can be banished completely from any one entire group of people. 

'for every force there is an equal and an opposite force'
'yin and yang'  Ying%20Yang
+  and  -
Without those where would the balance be?
The laws of physics... the laws which made the universe, according to the hand of the Creator.  All life is energy.

I think we all have to seek our own path, that God gives us the free will to do just that... that He wants us to come to Him freely.  If it is not given freely and with the heart, it is not true Love, it is a token love.  Such love will not suffice for the kingdom of heaven.

Now everyone knows a little more about me.  As I think of it I will probably add more.  I usually do have more to add upon reflection, and I always reflect and seek God's voice in everything I do.

I would like to find our common ground so that we may all come into enlightenment and foil the devil's plans.

may peace come to the world  Heart

Edited by Caringheart - 06 July 2012 at 7:26pm
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:07pm
Welcome to islamicty !

Tempted to have a conversation/discussion right here, but shall save it for a seperate thread.

Just want to say, I hope you are able to get thru discussions truth which you are seeking.
Also, I hope you find muslims open-minded, friendly, caring and helping in your search of several questions about their faith.

Amin to your prayers!

Peace to you,
nausheen

Edited by Nausheen - 08 July 2012 at 10:08pm
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Welcome to islamicty !

Tempted to have a conversation/discussion right here, but shall save it for a seperate thread.

Just want to say, I hope you are able to get thru discussions truth which you are seeking.
Also, I hope you find muslims open-minded, friendly, caring and helping in your search of several questions about their faith.

Amin to your prayers!

Peace to you,
nausheen

I would welcome a discussion here.  It would be less confusing than jumping to another thread.  Do you think it would be allowed?  Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome.
(Uh, and for putting up with me too  Wink)
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Welcome to islamicty !

Amin to your prayers!

Peace to you,
nausheen

Hi Nausheen,

We never got around to having that other conversation.  Now I am curious to know what it might have been?  Smile

Salaam,
Caringheart
Eoah View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:25am
Hey there Caringheart.

I feel you and you are very genuine and I love your intro.  I have a similar perspective in many ways.  I liked what you say about Jesus and Buddha.

In Buddhism they have this saying:  "If you meet Buddha on the path, kill him!"  What that means is not to idle worship the messenger.  What is interesting is that even though Buddhism does not have a religious ideology that focasses on God Almighty, Buddhists can connect to God Almighty through their practice of Meditation and can acknowledge what other religions are on about on this, but without being dogmatic because you need to have an ideology about God Almighty to be dogmatic!  And this fits in with the Yin Yang thing you mentioned.

I just joined up today and am looking forward we can have many constructive discussions on this forum.  I also pray that there are many many others on this forum who have your caring genuine goodhearted nature. I have been on other forums in the past but have eventually left because certain people can be too intent on trying to convert me, or just being an obnoxious troll.

Let God Almighty convert people to the religion they feel most comfortable with.

Edited by Eoah - 21 January 2013 at 3:00am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:44pm
"As I think of it I will probably add more." Smile

It is in my nature to not want to be offensive to anyone
It is also in my nature to speak the truth
to ask questions
and to seek
I have sought the nature of, and to know God, since I was a young child.

I pray because I am moved to do so, not commanded to do so
I pray all through the day because I feel that is what I am called to do...
called to do...  not told to do.

23 Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.  (Colossians 2)

I do not keep count.  I do not need to be reminded.  I am in continual communion with my God throughout the day, through prayer.  Through speaking to my God and trying to be still to hear His voice so He also may speak to my heart.

~ Show me your ways
that I may walk with You
the cry of my heart is to love You more
to live with the touch of your hand
stronger each day
show me Your way ~

(just realized I forgot to give credit.  These words are from a song I often listen to, called Show me Your Ways.  Whenever I use these ~ marks it is to indicate lyrics. Smile)
Heart

Edited by Caringheart - 24 April 2013 at 11:57pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Eoah View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:20am
Thankyou for your welcome,  Caringheart.

Keep going with this thread like it is your own personal blog and I might do the same thing with mine.  You never know, it might catch on with others doing  similar.Big%20smile

Heart
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Eoah Eoah wrote:

Thankyou for your welcome,  Caringheart.

Keep going with this thread like it is your own personal blog and I might do the same thing with mine.  You never know, it might catch on with others doing  similar.Big%20smile

Heart

So funny you said that because I was just searching for that very thing yesterday... a place where I could read muslim blogs.  I think we would get to know one another much better that way.  I keep a blog at Xanga which is wonderful for interaction and sharing of ideas.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic