IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kyrgyzstan - Would Islamists be in power?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kyrgyzstan - Would Islamists be in power?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kyrgyzstan - Would Islamists be in power?
    Posted: 26 March 2005 at 2:00am

In a few tense hours on 24 March, the political tremors that had been gathering strength in Kyrgyzstan since parliamentary elections in late February converged on the country's capital in an earthquake that bore all the earmarks of an Islamic revolution.

http://www.muslimuzbekistan.com/eng/ennews/2005/03/ennews240 32005a3.html

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 9:45pm

Upon his re-election, "GWB-the-WMD" suggested that this time his focus will be on "removing tyrants" rather than terrorism. What will happen to Kyrgyzstan, Belarus and possibly other former bricks of the Soviet block, is no different from what happened to Baltic states, Georgia and most recently Ukraine. 

Another chapter of the Great Game, the conquest of Central Asia unfolds... scarcely any Islamic at the moment. 

MOCKBA

Ataturk_2005 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ataturk_2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:55am
If Islamists come to power, it will mean the end of the last hope of the people to have a democratic regime in the country. Corruption will continue to flow and the society will continue to collapse intellectually and morally
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:22am

Originally posted by Ataturk_2005 Ataturk_2005 wrote:

If Islamists come to power, it will mean the end of the last hope of the people to have a democratic regime in the country. Corruption will continue to flow and the society will continue to collapse intellectually and morally

Here is an secular man from my country who has tons of biases to Islam;...i was like him before...i wonder what he will do if he will hear my story,may be i will tell if he will stay with us...

Ataturk_2005 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ataturk_2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:07am

Dear Suleyman, i would love to hear your story. But i am not bias towards Islam. I deeply respect real Muslims (unfortunately there are very small percentage of them around the world). I only like to look at things in a realistic way. Unfortunately i do not see a single truly Democratic muslim country based truly on Koran. Perhaps the reason for that is the resistanse to change or even remove the Shariah law. Please try to understand my point of view. I would love to see a democratic Islamic country, but unfotunately there isnt one, and unlikely be one in the near future. Looking forward to see your reply. Also, i would like to ask you, which part of Turkey you are from? 

Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Originally posted by Ataturk_2005 Ataturk_2005 wrote:

Here is an secular man from my country who has tons of biases to Islam;...i was like him before...i wonder what he will do if he will hear my story,may be i will tell if he will stay with us...

Assalamu alaikum,

It's just the liar josh under a new identity, akhi. onu ile t�rk�e konus! anlamayacak!

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic