IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In case no one noticed...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In case no one noticed...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In case no one noticed...
    Posted: 20 September 2005 at 6:36am

http://www9.sbs.com.au/theworldnews/region.php?id=120342& ;region=4

People round here may have forgotten about Australia - at least Al Qaeda remembers us.  ;)

My English school has had one student withdraw her application to study here - the Japanese are paranoid about security, so she decided not to come.

Students at our school asked me last week if I had heard the news and about what I thought. I said "what can I do?" and stated that obviously Al Qaeda has forgotten that Australian people marched in their hundreds of thousands in February 2003 against the impending invasion of Iraq because we knew it was wrong, illegal and unnecessary because there were no weapons to be found.

Meh. What can I do? I voted agains the government that sent us to war with that criminal Bush, but they got in anyway. We don't assassinate people here, so all mot of us can do is write angry letters and wait for the next election.

What would Al Qaeda have us do?

Kim...

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 11:26am
This is laughable...Our allies jump loops for terrorist? LOL
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2005 at 5:59am
Que?

Oh, and there were some bombs in Bali again over the weekend.

Just in case none of you were looking. Apparently our part of the world doesn't register on your screens to any great extent.

Hey guess what? THERE ARE MUSLIMS ROUND HERE!!!!  Look! See????

Kim...
in Australia. You remember Australia? That island under Indonesia somewhere...look! Down here!!!!  See me waving??? Yup, yup, down a little further...and across a bit...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic