IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Women against men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Women against men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 1:54pm

what is with all this feminism ??????????

What do you mean by that?

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Brother123 Brother123 wrote:

jenni when will your daughters be haveing sex?

The national health service in britain would not have existed had it not been for Muslim doctors being shipped into Britain.

Your stealling all our doctors because you do not have enough intelligent people of your own. And since so many intelligent people converting. If they started to leave for Muslim lands then you would be begging  even more Muslim doctors to coem and save your health service.

And since so many of your preachers have started to convert to Islam. What you going to import. Imams to do sermons at your churches lol

www.shariahway.com

Well, we could also ask when your 12 year old son will be trying to rape your maids too but that is a little presumtious. But to you that probably is ok, right?

Also, please tell your backwards Doctors to stay where they are, we are sick of them!

And if you are so curious to why they are coming here, ask one. The reply I got was "So, I could make money and not get paid in chickens."

You need a little more education and experience in life and a little less mouth.

Lameese

Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Brother123 Brother123 wrote:

yes 18 is a bit late for a women to marry. SHould be married well before that.

Marry them (and the boys) young keep their minds pure and their bodies healthy

So, to clarify, are you telling us that you have a thing for little girls?

MuslimNijaGirl View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuslimNijaGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 4:12am

i mean theres no place for feminism in islam

MuslimNijaGirl View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuslimNijaGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 4:26am
  i may be wrong, just sounded a bit like feminism to me
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 7:30am
Originally posted by MuslimNijaGirl MuslimNijaGirl wrote:

i mean theres no place for feminism in islam

???????????

Which Islam - yours? I mean, if you want to be a door mat and a slave, then good on you. Mohammed tried to save girls like you, but if that's what you choose, then you go for it. [moderator edited]

Kim...

Edited by rami
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 9:33am

You are right Kim. Remember, Islam changed all this old way of thinking so that women had just as much rights as men. But if she chooses to go with CULTURE and not Islam then that is her right. But honestly she cannot change culture so she is a victim of it.

Lameese

Brother123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 12:30pm

Lemeese women get less inhertance than men. After this will you leave Islam? becase it doesnt agree with your femanism

Your calling Muslim doctors backwards and your kaffir doctors as forward.

More like kufr is backwards into jahilia. So its your kaffir dr's who are backward.

Look at your president bush cant talks like an illitrate and hes ur president lol

Edited by Brother123
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
  Share Topic