IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Women against men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Women against men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 7:01pm

Originally posted by candor candor wrote:

She doesn't want asians to take her work but  her employer does.

Would you like someone to take your job and you got retrenched ??

Quote That's why Americann companies outsource their work to other countries where people with greater skill are available at  reasonable rates.

lol, that is a load of bull

reasonable ?? no they do it because it is cheaper not reasonable.

Companies outsource to outside countries like asia and india because it is cheaper for them, in other words they are expiolating those countries to make more money for the company/ies. And that is mostly employing people at a lower rate than they could at home. AND it is wrong, for one thing there is absolutely no reason to ship jobs offshore (there are plently of unemployed people around with skills or no skills) other than cheaper employment rate, it has nothing to do with skills of a person!

And if you think its because of greater skill, then why do Indians have to learn the amercian way of speaking, the accent and all ?? This is what call centres do, they have to learn the amercian way of speaking before getting a job. Which I personally think stinks! Speaking english and understanding the person should be all that is required.

Quote I really don't give a damn about what these bloke-headed and feeble minded westerners say and I advise you not to respond to them,

You would if knew the true nature of it.

Go and ask the companies that outsource offshore and ask, why do they retrenched perfectly good skilled people who know their job to those outside the country (with or no skills at all).?

Might I remind you they too need to go thru trainning

And ask yourself why is it that its mostly asia and india that many companies go ? I can tell you, because they have a lower economy rate therefore cheaper wage rate to apply than other western countries!

It's all for money for the company/ies, that is all, nothing to do with people or their skills. Infact companies that do this do no good for their homeland and its people or the economy. It's just a profit thing in the end.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 7:15pm

By nature, women are not adapted to work outside home.

That is soooooooooo funny

by nature, wow!! so women are not allowed to have equally rights to work outside the home ??

Quote Even in the WEst, most women don't work outside home(although they have the choice).

again that is funny, have you been to the west ??

Fact - many women work outside the home, some thru choice and some thru no choice.

Go and learn more about women working in the west.

And if your a single parent, inmany cases you have no choice but to.

Quote Therefore, very few "Muslim" women will choose to immorally follow the western way of life and work outside home in defiance of Islamic law (which is in sync. with human nature); and even fewer, will risk losing their head just to work outside home. Thus, they can easily be suppressed.

Can you please bring some support from the qur'an and hadith that its against islamic law for women to work outside the home ?

By working outside the home is immorally following the western way of life, ummm, where and how ?? immorally ??

Can you explain what you consitute what is western ?

If I didn't know better, I could believe you  but you sound absurd.

And what do you mean "they can easily be suppressed" ??

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
mankind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mankind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 7:43pm
lol..i swear this thing is getting funny am lost ppl..but is sum1 saying that women r not allowed to work???????(in islam)...U R BERY BERY WRONG..whoever said that..just a comment..no need to get emotional...
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 9:38pm
Bery? someone is bringing berrries to this party? LOL J/K I know English is not everyones first language just a little American humor...oops better not say that here LOL
mankind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mankind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2005 at 9:40pm
LOL..I MEANT VERY TO ALL THE PPLS WHO DIDNT GET IT AM SRY!..jus to add a little humor for ppl to relax a bit u know...but bak to the subject NO BERRIES MAN
candor View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 9:24am

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

She doesn't want asians to take her work but  her employer does.

Would you like someone to take your job and you got retrenched ??

Quote That's why Americann companies outsource their work to other countries where people with greater skill are available at  reasonable rates.

lol, that is a load of bull

reasonable ?? no they do it because it is cheaper not reasonable.

Companies outsource to outside countries like asia and india because it is cheaper for them, in other words they are expiolating those countries to make more money for the company/ies.

We call it business.Period.

Once we complete our job to our clients' satisfaction and we are paid for it, neither do they owe us anything, nor do we.

We can't have our cake and eat it, too.

Quote And that is mostly employing people at a lower rate than they could at home. AND it is wrong, for one thing there is absolutely no reason to ship jobs offshore (there are plently of unemployed people around with skills or no skills) other than cheaper employment rate, it has nothing to do with skills of a person!

And if you think its because of greater skill, then why do Indians have to learn the amercian way of speaking, the accent and all ?? This is what call centres do, they have to learn the amercian way of speaking before getting a job. Which I personally think stinks! Speaking english and understanding the person should be all that is required.

Quote I really don't give a damn about what these bloke-headed and feeble minded westerners say and I advise you not to respond to them,

Go and ask the companies that outsource offshore and ask, why do they retrenched perfectly good skilled people who know their job to those outside the country (with or no skills at all).?

Might I remind you they too need to go thru trainning

And ask yourself why is it that its mostly asia and india that many companies go ? I can tell you, because they have a lower economy rate therefore cheaper wage rate to apply than other western countries!

It's all for money for the company/ies, that is all, nothing to do with people or their skills. Infact companies that do this do no good for their homeland and its people or the economy. It's just a profit thing in the end.

You know more, but you still don't know enough (or you don't understand what you know).

I study in an engg. college. And considering the standard of other engg. institutes in India, it is only mediocre. Yet, companies like Oracle, IBM etc. come here to recruit software engineers.

I don't have much respect for call centres, either, and it doesn't require great skills to work in the call centre. But outsourcing is not just call centres, it also includes outsourcing in the IT sector, which does invlolve greater skills. And then, there is also Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and hardware outsourcing.

Hardware outsourcing doesn't come to India but it does go to China. And overall, outsouricng does improve the skills of the people where the work is outsourced to. Countries like China, Taiwan and South Korea have greatly benefitted through it. Indians entered the race later because Indian govts. were suspicious of the foreign companies.

Edited by candor
Courage is not absence of fear.
Smoking is injurious to health.
Bigger is the gun, smaller is the brain.
Intelligence=Knowledge+Imagination.
candor View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 9:41am

I know westerners are cunning but that does not mean they are "capable". They succeeded through fraud and treachery and we lost because we trusted them and helped them against each other.

But, their time has come, and I am positive about it. They are making great strides in the field of science and technology, but that is only because of their immense wealth. So, their progress does not really indicate the depth of their human resources (its because of their money). They are rotting from within.

Although, Asians form a small percentage of population in the U.S, they regularly top in the Super bee competetion there. And then there are also many other things.

Edited by candor
Courage is not absence of fear.
Smoking is injurious to health.
Bigger is the gun, smaller is the brain.
Intelligence=Knowledge+Imagination.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 6:32pm
Why do so many of you turn this into a western culture thing?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
  Share Topic