IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Women against men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Women against men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2005 at 6:23am

We are better than non-muslims because we believe in the true religion of God. God elevates those human beings who believe in his religion   and thus do not ascribe partners like a son, wife etc abover those human beings who do not believe in Islam.

Allah says:
You are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'r�f (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islaam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in All�h��. (Quran 3: 110).

www.shariahway.com

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 3:07am

Yes Brother123, I knew that i've read it somewhere, couldnt however remember it.I meant to search for it.Thanx anyway-

Happy Fastings,

Dayem.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Brother123 Brother123 wrote:

We are better than non-muslims because we believe in the true religion of God. God elevates those human beings who believe in his religion   and thus do not ascribe partners like a son, wife etc abover those human beings who do not believe in Islam.

Allah says:
You are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'r�f (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islaam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in All�h��. (Quran 3: 110).

www.shariahway.com

Dayem, see  - I rest my point on the superiority issue.  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
mankind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mankind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 10:46pm
EVERYONE IS EQUAL..IF YOU IGNORE ANYTYPE O PERSON..ITS LIKE IGNORING YOURSELF..so tink twice pplz
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Why are you or muslims better than the next who may not believe in islam ?

Maybe because,er,.......those who dont believe in the last day are rushing headlong towards hellfire?Maybe?

See, a person who believe, know that he will have to meet Allah(swt) one day.He will always be concious that he will have to do good work so as to be successful.He will think twice, thrice before doing something wrong.

Compared to someone who dont believe in the hereafter:He will enjoy his life; work for his selfishness,will not mind doing anything wrong,would not think of sharing two-pence with poors, and finally suffer.

Happy Ramazan,

Dayem.

LOONWATCH.COM
mankind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mankind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 1:41am
well..you mabe ryt..but kant ppl just be good to themselves and others..just for thier own sake and not for their good..besides you shoudlnt do all things just becuz u scared of the last day..there r ppl who just believe in themselves n still do good things...
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 2:19am

Well, Allah knows best.

Even if such people, as u say, are, they r very rare.I mean, how many people u know, who dont believe in last day or God or Allah, do things for other?I think i have read some where that when some unbeliever do good, they r rewarded in this life only.

With all my sincerity I ask you, if u dont believe in Last day or Allah, and when you do a good thing, will u not think that 'What the heck I got from this good deed?'I mean, man is born selfish, each one of us.For every action, he looks for a reaction in his favor.........just think fo a moment..........aint that so?Even a muslim, or a christian, or anyone who believe in God or the last day, will think the same thing.....but he will be satisfied, knowing that he has done something good, which shall help him in the hereafter.

A person who 'believe in himself' or call there creation a coincidence.....well....they will surely say whats the use of doing good.

Thanks for your reply mankind,

Regards,

Dayem.

LOONWATCH.COM
mankind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mankind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 2:19pm
Sup dayem,
        i agree with what you have said sort of ppl that i mentioned are rare but they r around..but ur r ryt we do almost everything to please God and to be rewarded in the end...but at the same time i just want to add...you can do certain things just to satify yourself ryt..i don know maybe am wrong..its just a thought u know..but thanx for ur reply again man..ez..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>
  Share Topic