IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HORMONES!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HORMONES!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
HalaHala2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HORMONES!!
    Posted: 07 June 2012 at 5:19am
Gosh. Maybe I should have made a "juicier" title..(smile) Approve
HalaHala2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 9:23pm
Salam Alaikum dearest readers! Feeling everything is wrong in your life? Feeling depressed? Angry? Dear sisters,our bodies are complicated things,alhamdulilah.                                                                I am a 52 woman. I stopped having 'my blood' about 3 years ago. As a young woman I had concerns about this time in my life. I had seen a few older women I knew..well,kind of 'go crazy' during this time in their lives. A couple of them I know ended up divorced..and I did not want that to happen to me. Hormones run our bodies..for me,just remembering that has helped me quite a lot. I have always insisted that I did not want to go on "H.R.T" or "Hormone Replacement  Therapy" due to the knowledge that taking H.R.T. is rather a straight shot to 'breast-cancer-land' for many women.  No Thanks! Don't need that,now do we?!                                                             When I was  40 years old, I started asking my doctor about this time in women's lives. Unfortunatley, she was the same age as me,and never wanted to discuss it! (I should have stopped going to her for that reason alone,actually)  I ended up firing her as my doctor,and did my own research on the subject.  It helps to research it before our time of menopause.                                    Menopause is kind of like the hormonal changes during pregnancy..but lasting A LOT longer(which is not fun at all,and no cute baby at the endSmile).  Some days I do feel like I am just hanging on..it's during those times that I turn even more to Allah..trusting in my maker helps tremendously. Knowing this time will pass  also helps more than I can express.  The men in our lives are suffering with us dear ladies.. let us not forget that and be merciful with them. We need them and they need us. Until my next writing, may Allah bless all you readers and all your families.~~Hala
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic