IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If he waits much longer  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

If he waits much longer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If he waits much longer
    Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:52pm
--

Edited by HalaHala2012 - 05 June 2012 at 12:35am
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 7:20am

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15036

My mistake....or as my kids would say; 'my bad' Sleepy

Edited by abuayisha - 29 May 2012 at 12:08pm
HalaHala2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:48am
--

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:17pm
--

Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by HalaHala2012 HalaHala2012 wrote:

Salam! I just saw that you added to your response! Oh yes,he smokes A LOT of cigarettes! The cause is difinitly the second reason(not medical). About 3 yrs ago,anger got a hold of him,and that's when this trouble for us started.First he got really angry,then he stopped being able to make love,which caused him to get More angry and then depressed. If I just keep loving him and being his best friend/wife,he will come back to me.I see that happening now,everyday I am seeing the man I know more and more. Thinking back now, I realize this happened right after his mother died. He got angry,then depressed. Masha Allah,I don't know why I didn't put two and two together before.

Hi dear,

I am sorry for all that troubles. The intimate life is very important between all couples, and this problem is important, but after knowing all that informations I hope that you will be able to fix it and come back to the normal life.

I just have a suggestion, but i don't know if it would be possible in case your husband is just starting new project. I realized that the problem of lot of couples is that they have not time for themselves: children, parents, grand parents, relatives, friends, always busy, too much work, too much stress... at the end of the day, who wants to waste "more energy" in...????

I would suggest you to take some days off, and go away from your living place for some days or weeks, just trying to relax. Turn off the phone, don't tell anyone where are you going to, and just enjoy each other, maybe discovering a new place that you have been wanting to visit for long time... make it as much special as you can, and try to please each other from morning until night, doing whatever you want.

I don't know if you are able to do, but actually, it works, so just talk about it with your husband... or just try to organize it and help him to forget all the problems and relax, and maybe... who knows Embarrassed

Good luck, and I hope you can fix this situation as soon as possible, because it's not good to be like this.

Kind regards,
Patricia
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:32pm
Salam Alaikum sister,

Do give this e-book a read:

http://d1.islamhouse.com/data/en/ih_books/single/en_Like_A_Garment.pdf

Shaykh Yasir Qadhi discusses marital intimacy in his book. He also mentions an interesting point, there is no ONE approach to intimacy. Your husband should be able to satisfy you even if he lacks in certain departments. All he needs is a little sexual awareness and knowledge of the female anatomy.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:55pm
--

Edited by HalaHala2012 - 05 June 2012 at 12:36am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HalaHala2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:07pm
--

Edited by HalaHala2012 - 05 June 2012 at 12:37am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic