IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are supporters ofextremists true Muslims?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Are supporters ofextremists true Muslims?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are supporters ofextremists true Muslims?
    Posted: 19 September 2005 at 8:47am
Originally posted by fatima fatima wrote:

Assalamu alaikum

well br mohammad if u really believe what u said then please open your eyes, I dont live in pakistan so i dont have full idea of what goes on but because of our ties to pakistan we do try to keep ourselves upto date wiv whats happening there, only source iv got is pakistani channels here which since he is come into power are going vulgur by day, he is making muslims girls run on street in a marathon, he is responsible for killing more muslims than americans and his wife and some other ladies of govt were seen dancing hand in hand with indian delegate that went there, they openly hav alcohol in their parties so which side of islam u r trying to show to west cos alhamdulillah bro i neva seen that side and pray to my dear lord to save me from it.

"he is responsible for killing more muslims than americans"

Is a so-called Muslim extremist who supports killing innocent people and children, really a Muslim?  That is an open question..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 4:28pm
B950000 you have to be joking.... How many types of Muslims
have you encountered here alone on this website? obviously
this website alone you've probably encountered different
Muslims with different views some conflicting against each
other. In light of that how can you raise that question when us
Muslims are divided on various issues one on "being a true
Muslim" is one of them. If you need an answer it is no. Killing is
wrong especially of innocence and a great sin against God
plain and simple b95000 you need a more difficult question
than that.

I'm actually quite surprised since you have encountered some
of my ideas as well as others who have shown much
compassion in their sayings. Those who show compassion and
kindness towards others are obviously those who at least to the
extend of kindness and sincerity of faith are true Muslims.
Common Sense!

Edited by Israfil
Brother123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 2:32am

Killing Innocent Muslims isnt a sin for christians or in democrasy.

Infact for them and the UN it is considered a good deed. Liberating them from living. This is their moto.

And hes just here to divide Muslims.  And Allah forgives all sins axcept shirk. So whatever wrong a Muslim doesa s long as it snot shirk.  He will still be better than the best kaffir in the site of God.

Crime Against Allah is the worst crime. Those muslims who do such haram are not extremists but misguided brothers.

Edited by Brother123
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

B950000 you have to be joking.... How many types of Muslims
have you encountered here alone on this website? obviously
this website alone you've probably encountered different
Muslims with different views some conflicting against each
other. In light of that how can you raise that question when us
Muslims are divided on various issues one on "being a true
Muslim" is one of them. If you need an answer it is no. Killing is
wrong especially of innocence and a great sin against God
plain and simple b95000 you need a more difficult question
than that.

I'm actually quite surprised since you have encountered some
of my ideas as well as others who have shown much
compassion in their sayings. Those who show compassion and
kindness towards others are obviously those who at least to the
extend of kindness and sincerity of faith are true Muslims.
Common Sense!

"If you need an answer it is no."

This may indeed be common sense for most of us Israfil, but according to poll numbers 6% of Mulsims IN GREAT BRITAIN thought that what was done there to kill Brits (including other Muslims no doubt) was justified.  How can this be?  How can that many people (that represents something like 100,000 Muslims in Great Britain, think this way? 

Here's a follow up question: Can a so-called Muslim who supports terror murders of innocent people, even if he/she is not willing to actually do so themselves, a true Muslim?

Look my point is not to ask endless questions, it is rather to open the dialogue into this area - how can true believers oppose the actions of obvious infidels (I'm calling the terror killers infidels) who seek to wreak acts of treachory and attribute them to our great faiths?  I can say the same for anyone that would try to take Christianity hostage to some killing escapade - no matter who it is..

Your answer may be obvious Israfil.  But for those 6% or whatever the numbers are in the Middle East proper, that answer must be shouted from the rooftops:

"We faithful Muslims, say that if you are killing innocents, you are NOT A (TRUE) MUSLIM."
Bruce
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 11:04pm
B...The Muslims whom you may cite in the poll are perhaps judgemental based on emotion. True if there is a sense of isolation in the society those of the people whom are isolated will feel a sense of emotional despair and eventually hatred. This is not justified in taking the lives of others but you have to understand that certain Muslims in those countries are clouded by their own rage and hatred. Its easy to act out in emotion but not to talk. Unfortunately those who may support the taking of innocent lives be it Muslim Jew Sikh Muslims whatever obviously overlook the very essential essence of the Quranic peace which is that all of life is sacred and must be cherished.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

B...The Muslims whom you may cite in the poll are perhaps judgemental based on emotion. True if there is a sense of isolation in the society those of the people whom are isolated will feel a sense of emotional despair and eventually hatred. This is not justified in taking the lives of others but you have to understand that certain Muslims in those countries are clouded by their own rage and hatred. Its easy to act out in emotion but not to talk. Unfortunately those who may support the taking of innocent lives be it Muslim Jew Sikh Muslims whatever obviously overlook the very essential essence of the Quranic peace which is that all of life is sacred and must be cherished.

Can such a one, with such prevailing emotions over reason, emotions over respect and honor for the Qur'an, Allah and the way of Islam, be truly Muslim?  That's my point in all this.  I know there are many people who call themselves Christians but by their immoral, unspiritual, materialistically focused lives, they prove they are not true Christians.  They need to be confronted with the truth.  So do these so-called Muslims that indirectly or directly support the idea of terrorism - because on its face it sounds good to confront the US, Israel, the West, the Crusaders or the great Satan...add to this the plight of their daily lives...but these things...NONE OF THEM...is ever any excuse to kill innocent people...not to mention CHILDREN...how have we come to this point, when people, masses of people - 100,000 Muslims, so called, in Britain can support such heinous atrocities?

At times one needs to call a spade, a spade.  By contending with the authenticity of the faith of the terror killers, AND, and this is key, AND of those who overtly or indirectly support the idea of terror killing (even for emotional reasons) you take out the theological underpinnings and authority that this group (too large for comfort's sake) currently enjoys.

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 10:13am
The answer to your question is no not a true Muslim. Muslim here say the excommunication of a person from the Muslim community is when he/she commits shirk. I tend to disagree. Because if one does something out of extremity and out of Islamic reason such as murder or the killing of innocence for selfish gains and does notrepent to me is not a member of the Muslim community. Now for those who do kill out of selfish emotion and repents and is sincere then I personally wouldn't excommunicate them. But those who do things above the laws of the Qur'an disregarding them are not members of my community.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 2:26pm
[moderator edited]

Edited by rami
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic