IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Proofs of Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Proofs of Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamforever69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:49pm
It was called Ali(as) wager, an off shoot became Pascals Wager..Overall it was a debate between Ali(as) and an individual about the afterlife. Too which Ali(as) stated if I am right your in big trouble to the non believer. But if your right then I don't have a problem as I have led a ethical life.
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by islamforever69 islamforever69 wrote:

It was called Ali(as) wager, an off shoot became Pascals Wager..Overall it was a debate between Ali(as) and an individual about the afterlife. Too which Ali(as) stated if I am right your in big trouble to the non believer. But if your right then I don't have a problem as I have led a ethical life.

I am glad you found it as I would struggle to remember where it from, considering that I am not the kind of Kim Peek that can recall anything in an instant LOL.

No, I don't think it will be called Ali's wager, if you just remember the tooth brush. If you ask the educated who invent the tooth brush? But it does not matter as long we understand the point of the wager.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic