IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran vs mobile!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran vs mobile!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quran vs mobile!
    Posted: 19 May 2012 at 4:28pm
Think about it...... The new muslim generation has mobiles with all updated latest softwares but he or she doesnt hav the time to open the quran... They read all the messages asap of their cells but they dont dare to know abt messagaes send by almighty Allah .... Do u hav any solution to wak up this generation???
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Lost soul Lost soul wrote:

Think about it...... The new muslim generation has mobiles with all updated latest softwares but he or she doesnt hav the time to open the quran... They read all the messages asap of their cells but they dont dare to know abt messagaes send by almighty Allah .... Do u hav any solution to wak up this generation???

You are correct.  No one takes time for God and to know His word anymore.  It is not good.  You sound like one who has a heart for God.  I have the same agony of heart that so few are seeking to know and follow His Word.  Everyone so distracted by worldly things.
Lost soul View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:31am
but it is our duty to aware this youth..............wts  its solution.....v shud do something..............
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:43am
I have seen some youth reading Qur'an contained on their mobile in the masjid.  We start with ourselves being an example for others, then our families, friends and encouraging posts such as yours; to remind us the Qur'an will be a proof for or against us on the Day of Judgment.  Khair insha'Allah!
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

I have seen some youth reading Qur'an contained on their mobile in the masjid.

This is true sometimes technology is used for good.  I know that it has helped my knowledge of God's Word to grow. Smile
Lost soul View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 1:05pm
jazakAllah... u told me 1 of the gud solution....
Lost soul View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 1:09pm
yes absolutelythis is the period of technology ...
herber345 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herber345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2013 at 1:06am
Its happens with every religion. Youths have no time to see their holly books but they have time for party, mobile, TV, chating, etc. This is very serious topic and I'm also searching for solution.
Some solution that comes in my mind is... we should provide them these all holly things in their mobile, regular books, magazine etc and parents should also teach lesson to make interest of their children.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic