IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lost but looking  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost but looking

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Contimplator View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Contimplator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 4:52pm
48 people read my post...i person replies. u wonder why people think Muslims arent friendly. this is the first time i have attempted to reach out to Muslims and this is the response......am i welcome here or arent i?
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:13am
Hi, and welcome!
Contimplator View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Contimplator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:56am
Hi everyone.....

i was baptised as catholic but when i was a teenager i started questioning things. i cant believe a man who came from a woman is God. i cant believe babies are born with sin. i cant believe that a man dies for our sins. these things were obvious to me. so i have removed myself from that religion.

at present i am just a lost soul. im depressed, stressed and deeply sad. how can i be content when im trying to find God's way but seem to get so lost.

i think its obvious there is a God. i believe in that with my heart and soul. i like the concept Islam offers which is God is One and worthy of our worship. I like the fact that Islam doesnt seem to have any pagan roots, well not that i have discovered.

i wAs into the whole conspiracy theory stuff and illuminati concept but that just takes me further from finding the answers i need.

i have posted some questions in the non muslim section that are waiting for approval so please go over and have a read. help is appreciated.

peace
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic