IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "ungratefulness"  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"ungratefulness"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "ungratefulness"
    Posted: 28 April 2012 at 7:08am
Asa.  I read an article three weeks ago about being ungrateful.  I do not remember who was the authored, but I was intrigue enough to write down a quote from it.  I will post it here,  I hope you will enjoy it.
thanks

"ungratefulness"

"casing evil glances brings about ingratitude within the heart.  When a person is looking at so many faces and features then his own wife does not remain attractive to him. Hence, he becomes ungrateful thinking to himself that he did not have a good looking wife.  And if she is not good looking, then he thinks to himself that she could have  been more beautiful.  That woman which appears more attractive to him than his own wife, then even if his own wife is beautiful, she is still not as attractive as the other woman.  In this way, he is becoming ingrateful of Allah's favors.  As for the who guards his eyes out of Allah's fear, and does not look at other women, than even if his wife is not so beautiful, she is still attractive to him and in this manner he remains grateful to Allah for this favors."

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic