IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CRUCIFIED OR CRUCIPLAYED  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CRUCIFIED OR CRUCIPLAYED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 20>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2012 at 12:44pm
The disciples ran away when Jesus was taken away to trial. There is nothing to say that they did not return to see the crucifixion.
In the upper room at the last supper Thomas was shocked why?did he see a goast or a spook?no he was shocked because they had heard he was dead and buried they had not seen anything.What did Jesus tell Thomas?put your fingers in my hand and my side and do not be faithless.Not one of them had seen Jesus they all ran with their tails between their legs my words.

Evidently you did not read what I wrote. The incident was recorded in the telling by the people who were there to witness... by word of mouth, as all things were, and always have been.
Not one of the so called writers of the books of the gospel of Mark,Matthew,Luke or John see or write an account of the death and Resurrection of Jesus.To be honest you do not even know who the writers of these four books are,they are totally anonymous books.

Why in your mind does running away mean a permanent condition. Obviously it was not a permanent condition or we would not have Christianity today.
To be honest you do not have Christianity.You see if you followed Jesus you would have been a Jew.In the lifetime of Jesus he did not preach Christianity nor did he here of Christianity.Jesus was a Jew his father was a Jew and his mother was a Jew he preached in a synagog not in a church.If you follow Jesus you would have been a Jew.
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 11:01pm

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]Why do you answer a question with a question?Ok, yes, by God you think it was done... but this does not answer my question.� How in your mind did it occur in human terms?� Jesus who was well known, yet someone else was crucified in his place?� You think God blinded all men that they could not see?� You think God made another man to look like Jesus and deceive all the people... Roman soldiers, apostles, Pontius Pilate, everyday citizens?� Is this what you believe?
Do you believe that God can do anything???do you believe God would protect Jesus who was so beloved to him?and Jesus fell on his face and prayed Oh my father let this cup pass by me not as my will but as thou will.Would God allow his beloved servant to be manhandled like an animal to please who???Do i believe Jesus was on the cross NO i believe it was someone else made to look like Jesus.Yes God can make several Jesus just by saying be.

The disciples ran away when Jesus was taken away to trial.� There is nothing to say that they did not return to see the crucifixion.� Evidently you did not read what I wrote.� The incident was recorded in the telling by the people who were there to witness... by word of mouth, as all things were, and always have been.Why in your mind does running away mean a permanent condition.� Obviously it was not a permanent condition or we would not have Christianity today.[/QUOTE]

I explained to you the Bible says ALL FORSOOK HIM AND FLED.I will leave you to explain.

Edited by iec786 - 01 July 2012 at 11:02pm
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

Why in your mind does running away mean a permanent condition. Obviously it was not a permanent condition or we would not have Christianity today.
To be honest you do not have Christianity.You see if you followed Jesus you would have been a Jew.In the lifetime of Jesus he did not preach Christianity nor did he here of Christianity.Jesus was a Jew his father was a Jew and his mother was a Jew he preached in a synagog not in a church.If you follow Jesus you would have been a Jew.

It was at Antioch that the believers were first called Christians - Acts 11
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

[/QUOTE]Why do you answer a question with a question?Ok, yes, by God you think it was done... but this does not answer my question.  How in your mind did it occur in human terms?  Jesus who was well known, yet someone else was crucified in his place?  You think God blinded all men that they could not see?  You think God made another man to look like Jesus and deceive all the people... Roman soldiers, apostles, Pontius Pilate, everyday citizens?  Is this what you believe?
Do you believe that God can do anything???do you believe God would protect Jesus who was so beloved to him?and Jesus fell on his face and prayed Oh my father let this cup pass by me not as my will but as thou will.Would God allow his beloved servant to be manhandled like an animal to please who???Do i believe Jesus was on the cross NO i believe it was someone else made to look like Jesus.Yes God can make several Jesus just by saying be.
  [/QUOTE]

A simple "Yes" would have sufficed.  Now I know what you believe.
I've been meaning to start a thread to know whether or not the qur'an speaks about the supernatural at all.
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:01am
IEC786 wrote: ...Judas the traitor was crucified in the place Jesus.  If you read the book you would have known this

I have, of course, read the book written by Deedat, and it says no such thing.  But, it will be easy for you to prove me wrong.  Please provide us with a quotation from Deedat's book where Deedat states that Judas was crucified in the place of Jesus.

Anyone who has read Deedat's book knows that he supports the "swoon" theory of the crucixion which states, among other things, that IT WAS JESUS AND NOT JUDAS who was crucified on the cross.

Honeto wrote:  have read and watched Br. Deedat on various topics and his evidence is pretty strong. I do not see anyone sucessfully debating against him.

Honeto, like IEC786, you seem to consider Deedat to be a great muslim scholar.  Since you have studied Deedat, on the topic of the crucifixion you presumably know that Deedat makes two main points:

1) Deedat claims that the koran is wrong when it states that Jesus wasn't crucified, and

2) Deedat claims that the account of Jesus' crucifixion as given in the gospels is essentially correct.

Since you claim to believe what Deedat wrote about the crucifixion, you apparently accept his claim that the koran is wrong when it states that Jesus wasn't crucified.  Do you have an explanation for how this error made it into the koran?  Are there any other verses in the koran which you reject as being false?

Edited by Reepicheep - 17 January 2013 at 12:19pm
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:24am
Hi Repicheep,

Perhaps you have not read the book by the Late Ahmed Deedat Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction? Here is the book online. You should read it carefully and have a better understanding from the perspective of a Muslim about the Cruci-fiction.

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Deedat/Crucifixion%20Or%20Cruci-fiction%20[deedat].pdf
Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:50am
Nur Ilahi wrote: Perhaps you have not read the book by the Late Ahmed Deedat Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction?

Yes, I have read the book.  In fact, this thread is ABOUT that book (iec786 gave this thread the name CRUCIFIED OR CRUCIPLAYED which is the title of chapter 19 of Deedat's book).

If you disagree with my comments in my earlier post, then it is perhaps you who haven't read the book.  My comments on what Deedat believes are accurate.  

Edited by Reepicheep - 18 January 2013 at 2:13pm
Webber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:58am
Does anybody else see the irony of "conjecture" showing up in 4:157?

This is the thread for it, many good examples so far ;)
I'm a Gentile.
Numb. 6:24-26
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 20>
  Share Topic