IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CRUCIFIED OR CRUCIPLAYED  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CRUCIFIED OR CRUCIPLAYED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:11pm
At the most critical juncture all his disciples forsook him and fled.If they all forsook him and fled then,then where did Matthew get his story from????

The God of the Holy Scriptures IS NOT the same god of the Quran. Why? Because the God of the Bible has an �only begotten son� Jesus in whom the Jews impaled and whom Islam rejects.

The word begotten means: 1. spawn, sire, breed, father.
be�get [bih-get] Show IPA
verb (used with object), be�got or ( Archaic ) be�gat; be�got�ten or be�got; be�get�ting.
(especially of a male parent) to procreate or generate (offspring).

Is this your God?????procreated sired?????
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2013 at 7:05am
there are two ways of finding about something we have never heard of...
1. is to read about it and
2. experience it
Reading about something gives us the desire to want to experience it. but the problem with reading is that it is subject to intrepretation. All scripture can be interpreted according to the interpreter to obtain the view point which he wants to espouse.
Which brings us to the next point experiencing.
Have you ever experienced the presence of Allah?
Why do I say this...if evil is pervasive in this world and if God is All powerful he should be able to provide an alternative to the experience of evil which is commonplace.
All religion requires that you have faith because God is a Spirit and the one way he can be experienced is when Good is accomplished...the most common experience being instant healing.
Have you ever experienced INSTANT HEALING by Allah?
I have experienced INSTANT HEALING by Jesus which is why I believe that he is the true God and not Allah
1914 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1914 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 6:19pm
What good was accomplished by Jesus being hung on a stake? And would you want to experience it since you never have?
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by 1914 1914 wrote:

What good was accomplished by Jesus being hung on a stake? And would you want to experience it since you never have?

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a grain of wheat fall into the ground and die, it remains only a grain: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. - the words of Yeshua
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:54am
New International Version
For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
  Share Topic