IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Famous Quotes
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2 from Anonymous  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 from Anonymous

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 from Anonymous
    Posted: 01 March 2012 at 6:54am
"Political Science is the study of how evil rules the people of the world, and how the few fight against this, and attempt to awaken the brainwashed, apathetic masses".

"You only need 50 men to start a revolution. 50 men or 5 women. It is the women who have the courage and curiosity to try something new, while the men are usually slaves to custom and the acceptance of their peers".
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:52am

Just had to add these.I live by them everyday.

Matt David, my karate teacher used to say: "Don't play their game, on their turf, by their rules". He also said: " If you are ever attacked, DO SOMETHING! If you do it wrong, make sure you do it hard". Good advice for Muslims in these times, or for all people.

Teddy Roosvelt said: " Do what you can, with what you have, where you are".

Another good one, that I don't remember who said it, is: "Perfect is the enemy of good".

Finally, Poncho Threetrees said: " Any man who hates his government and fears his country can't be all bad"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic