IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslim Marriage  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslim Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuslimAffinity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2016 at 2:31pm
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2016 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by AnumShahid AnumShahid wrote:

There are many misconceptions about concepts of love marriage in Islam.
In Quran it says �And from his signs you can see that he has made you for the mates which are amongst you, so you can dwell in love with them, and he has bestowed mercy and love in your hearts; There are signs for those who understand� (Quran 30:21).
For detailed and accurate concept read my full article
https://www.nikahhalal.com/views-about-love-marriage-in-islam/
Views About Love Marriage In Islam

This is an interesting topic but alas the link that you have posted is broken. However, what do you think what is the type of marriage Hazrat Khadija had with our Prophet; Love/Arranged?
IDRIS MANSOOR View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDRIS MANSOOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2016 at 3:35pm
Assalam Allykum.
My name is IDRIS and I am 30 years old living in UAE, I am married man and have 2 daughters.
My family is residing in India as I can't afford to stay with them in UAE. I have been proposed for a second marriage by a female friend who is 35 years old and she is having decent job and good earnings and she agreed that she will not bothered for any financial obligations after marriage till I become stable and can afford to pay for her livings.

Also I would like to inform that this marriage will be a secret marriage as I know it will be impossible to get her consent for second marriage.
Please advise on above matters.
Jazakallah khair
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2016 at 6:42am
Wa alaikum salaam, and welcome Idris. I suggest you exercise patience until your family can join you in the UAE. Further, that you cease contact with your female friend, because sexual tension and infatuation will cause you to make a monumental misjudgment that you will later regret. You owe your daughter better and it's a complete and utter violation of trust with your wife. Don't do it. Don't do it.
akbarsultan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akbarsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2016 at 4:59pm
hey guys,�

very interesting indeed�
i have been looking into numerous marriage bureaus to register my daughter with, she is 25 and a doctor. we require a man, 24-28, doctor, in england, uk. Im considering applying to www.hummarriage.com�as they seem most credible from all the ones i have come across. A friend of a frienf said they have had great results from single muslims also but that single muslims are more of a dating agency than marriage bureau. I have heard a fair bit of good news about hum marriage bureau. They will be my last hope i think if nothing comes from this.

Thanks guys�
muhammadak5514 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muhammadak5514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 2:06am
Muslim Marriage Events Birmingham - Sunday 24th June 2018 at Tipu Sultan, Alcester Road, Birmingham, B13 8AA. Medical/Health Care Professionals
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic