IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Soliciting for someone able to help us  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Soliciting for someone able to help us

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiamero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soliciting for someone able to help us
    Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:32am
Hello,
We are students at Chenggong Senior High School, Taiwan, and are working on a school project about Islam and women's rights � �Remove the Niqab � Investigating into the General Situation of the Rights of Women in Islam�.
We are planning to make a video as an introduce to our report, and we need some pieces of voice-over in Arabic. Since we are students, we don't have funds to appreciate those who helps us, but we will send some international postcards to present our appreciation.

The works include: Translating the words into Arabic, recording the voice
If you may help us, please email us : [email protected]

We sincerely thank you for your help.

Students
Fang, Yu-He ; Li, Tian-Lin ; Yu, Cheng-Huan
djaber View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djaber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2012 at 2:37am
Hello!
I have a question before: will you rely only on the main sources of Islam: holy Qur'an and correct Sun-nah?
Thank you.
tayek1967 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tayek1967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 7:07am
The holy Quran is main abidance to learn about Islam & women's right. you may get translated holy Quran from you country academic library. pls try it's & share with this community forum. May Allah help you. thanks 
Lost soul View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 6:05am
Assalam u alikum i just joind it ! I am not allowd to join any forum as askd fr permission, to wher shud i go?
daisyemma View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisyemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:19am
Originally posted by tayek1967 tayek1967 wrote:

The holy Quran is main abidance to learn about Islam & women's right. you may get translated holy Quran from you country academic library. pls try it's & share with this community forum. May Allah help you. thanks 
Yeah,i think allah also give you a big help.
Lost soul View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:41am
Just likje me u also joind recently , plez guide me how cud i be an activ member?
lovethph View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovethph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 1:13pm
Thanks
flyffdzd View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyffdzd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:35am
One's real value first lies in to what degree and what sense he set himself.
Everything is good!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic