IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam is peace  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam is peace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam is peace
    Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:26pm
What does Islam say about having peace without first having truth? How can Muslims find peace if they do not first seek truth? Muslims that I talk to are afraid of the truth. They will not look into the truth of 911. the truth of Al Qaeda being a phony "Emanual Goldstein" set-up, etc. As they say, "The truth will set you free". If Muslims would look for the truth about America's war on Islam, maybe they could be free from oppression, and really find peace. Maybe they could start with checking out Mike Revero's radio program at www.whatreallyhappened.com. He is doing what Muslims should be doing but are too afraid and naive to be doing- being part of the leaderless, disorganized, anonymous, and individual resistance movbement against the war on Islam and everything and everyone else.   

Edited by Dick - 09 February 2012 at 2:27pm
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:40pm
What does Islam say about having peace without first having truth?

Why don't you do some research from the Quraan and tell us we are waiting.

How can Muslims find peace if they do not first seek truth?
We have peace unless you can proove otherwise.

They will not look into the truth of 911.

Israel and 9/11

Includes:

All 9/11 Airports Serviced by One Israeli Owned Company
Odigo Workers Received Warning of 9/11 Attacks
The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11
The Israeli Spy Ring
Two Israelis arrested with bombs in the Mexican Congress

9/11 Index of What Really Happened

9/11 Index of What Really Happened

This page is an index of articles relating to the 9/11 attacks

Main page/Sub-Index

Sub-page/related

Sub-page/related
The Shut Down of Arab Muslim Web Sites in the Days Leading up to 9/11

The World Trade Center Collapses

Includes:

FEMA was in New York on September 10
9/11 Security Courtesy of Marvin Bush
Who Told Giuliani the WTC was going to collapse?
There Were No 800�C Infernos in the Twin Towers
The "Truss Theory": A Fantasy Concocted to Conceal a Demolition
Evidence of WTC Demolition
Videos of the Controlled Collapse of WTC 7

President Bush's 9/11 Visit To Booker Elementary

Includes:

Why was Bush allowed to visit Booker Elementary on 9/11?
Bush Caught in a Lie About the 9/11 WTC Attacks
Bush at Booker Elementary - The Video
What Did Card Really Whisper to Bush on 9/11?
The Secret Service at Booker Elementary: The Dog That Did Not Bark

The 9/11 Hijackings

Includes:

Alleged Hijackers (7 of whom are still alive)
Media Published Fake Passenger Lists for AA Flight 11
Proof of Lies Against The Hijacker Suspects
Hani Hanjour: 9/11 Pilot Extraordinaire
Evidence Showing Ziad Jarrah Was Not a Hijacker
9/11 Airport Surveillance Video Discrepancies
Pre-9/11 Inside Trading Leads to the Highest Ranks of the CIA

Flight 93

Includes

Flight 93: Proof of 9/11 Lies by the US Government and Media
The Fabrication of the Flight 93 Myth
How Did Human Remains End Up Miles From Flight 93's Crash Site?
Something Strange about Flight 93

The Pod People and the Plane That Crashed Into the Pentagon

Eyewitness Accounts of the Pentagon Crash

The Pentagon Renovations Completed on 9/11/2001
The 9/11 USAF Stand Down

War Games: The Key to a 9/11 USAF Stand Down

9/11: Real World or Exercise?
Anthrax and 9/11

Includes:

The 9/11 Anthrax Frame-Up
Why send anthrax specifically to the media and congress?
The FBI Anthrax Attacks Cover-Up
The mysterious deaths of top microbiologists

Mike Revero is a very good friend of mine and you have no idea what he thinks of your American government.

And oh yes he is an Atheist i suggest you check up what he sayes about youe so called Christianity.lollll

pmouse View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2012 at 7:02pm
It is quite sad that certain groups of people in the world think of Islam as a religion of hate and war.  They have to know that there are only extremists who exude such violence and it is all about making peace with your brothers in here. They tend to forget that in their religion too, there are extreme groups who are willing to do just the same even in public. Think of all the other corrupt leaders who claim that they are so righteous only to squander people's money.
Empiricist View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Empiricist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:22am

If it is so peaceful why all the violence over a silly movie just meant to incite violence?  The maker of the movie was financially destitute so was probably paid well to make it by somebody.  Muslims are really being used to create violence to have an excuse to start a war.  People make money off wars. Money is the root of the evil.  Cannot Muslims see this?  They are being used as pawns in a chess game.  The leader should be telling them to stop violence and be peaceful.  It is insane to think the rest of the world will put laws against free speech just for Muhammad.  What about all the others?  Jesus?  There are cartoons about him but Christions don't go kill anyone because of it.  Jesus would not sanction that anyway.  Don't Muslims also honor Jesus?  They say they do.

hakeema View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hakeema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Dick Dick wrote:

What does Islam say about having peace without first having truth? How can Muslims find peace if they do not first seek truth? Muslims that I talk to are afraid of the truth. They will not look into the truth of 911. the truth of Al Qaeda being a phony "Emanual Goldstein" set-up, etc. As they say, "The truth will set you free". If Muslims would look for the truth about America's war on Islam, maybe they could be free from oppression, and really find peace. Maybe they could start with checking out Mike Revero's radio program at www.whatreallyhappened.com. He is doing what Muslims should be doing but are too afraid and naive to be doing- being part of the leaderless, disorganized, anonymous, and individual resistance movbement against the war on Islam and everything and everyone else.   

I know this old post but I notice that people are still talking about it so I have some questions.

Why are you taking a few discussions that YOU had with a few Muslims and saying that Muslims are not seeking the truth about 9/11?

I have heard some Muslims talk about America's war on Islam for years, and years even before 9/11 took place but no one listened.  So what are you talking about? 

There have been Muslims who are labeled as terrorist, lost there jobs or have been killed for even pointing America's war on islam and 9/11. 
What are Mike Revero and your plans to protect Muslims who want speak out but are afraid to due to these issues?

Does Mike Revero have a plan to tell President Obama himself the truth about 9/11?

Does Mike Revero have a plan to stop America's war on Islam?

Do you have a plan to stop America's war on Islam?

Do you have a plan to tell President Obama himself the truth about 9/11?

Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:05pm
What difference does it make what I am doing? I'm nobody. What are you doing? Don't do anything to make yourself a martyr - there are too many already - but do something. Do it covertly.
If every Muslim dropped a dollar in the hat of someone like Mike Revero or Ryan Dawson, or a hundred other activists, maybe something would get done. While your at it, an email or two to some sweet pea, to try to wake them up, wouldn't hurt. Doing these things monthly or weekly would be even better. I have done many posts, written 2 books, and am writing another, etc., etc. I am getting sick of all the brain dead, flag waving *****s refusing to wake up. I am still going to keep it up.
Good Luck.

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:54pm
Dick,
it is an individual's effort to live in peace with him/herself. Life is a test, always have been and will be till the end.
If we follow the Qruan and the example of our teacher, prophet Mohammed (pbuh), not be afraid of pleasing our Creator, and be patient we will be successful in this life and in the hereafter. We all are put in a different situation, how we perform in the capacity our creator has put us in that's what will determine if you passed or failed.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

hakeema View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hakeema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Dick Dick wrote:

What difference does it make what I am doing? I'm nobody. What are you doing? Don't do anything to make yourself a martyr - there are too many already - but do something. Do it covertly.
If every Muslim dropped a dollar in the hat of someone like Mike Revero or Ryan Dawson, or a hundred other activists, maybe something would get done. While your at it, an email or two to some sweet pea, to try to wake them up, wouldn't hurt. Doing these things monthly or weekly would be even better. I have done many posts, written 2 books, and am writing another, etc., etc. I am getting sick of all the brain dead, flag waving *****s refusing to wake up. I am still going to keep it up.
Good Luck.
[IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

What difference does it make what I am doing? I'm nobody. What are you doing?

Are these questions coded language for how dare you question me, or don�t focus on what I am doing? If so why I can�t question you and the work that you do. You made it your business to talk to some Muslims then telling us about what you felt about it and what we need to be doing. Why does things change when it comes to asking you questions about your work and what you do? Also, asking questions of Mike Revero work and what he does as well? Why is it all of sudden it is about, what difference does it make about what I am doing, I�m nobody.

Edited by hakeema - 05 October 2012 at 7:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic