IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i need help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i need help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaramarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need help
    Posted: 05 February 2012 at 4:12am
Angryplease i need help, i have been living with my husband for 6 years now, 3 weeks ago he told me, he did not do nikah with me and it was all a lie,
i have ask him what we did when he took me to the mosque in Islamabad
6 years ago, but he will not answer me, he has now left me and gone to live with a friend. Will ALLAH forgive me for this sin, i dont know if im married or not, my husband will not answer my questions.
what is the sin for living with some one when it was all a lie

Edited by zaramarie - 05 February 2012 at 6:01am
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 7:30pm
Zaramarie are you able to speak to those at the mosque where the marriage took place?  A marriage is simply an offer and acceptance, that is witnessed and your wali present for your representation.  There should also have been an agreed upon mahr.  Was there something that caused this strange behavior from your husband?  Do you have a father or brother who can make the necessary inquiries on your behalf?  You may want to also seek legal redress, as this may indeed be a penal code violation in Islamabad.
zaramarie View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaramarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:51am
the marriage took place in Islamabad,i am from united kingdom.
no i dont have any family in pakistan.
I did not know we were doing nikah until we came out of the mosque and my husband told me he has just married me, i was so shocked because my husband done nikah with my daugter 1 year before.i thougt i was having prayers done because i became muslim. so i worked hard to bring him to england, which i did 3 years ago.from then he started meeting up with other people from his vilage in pakistan, they have been  living here for some years.Then he started to change badly. there is just to much to tell you about. this is a very long story about what happened.

Edited by zaramarie - 06 February 2012 at 1:53am
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 7:28am
Originally posted by zaramarie zaramarie wrote:

Will ALLAH forgive me for this sin, i dont know if im married or not, my husband will not answer my questions.what is the sin for living with some one when it was all a lie

You are a VICTIM here, there is no sin for being a victim. On the contrary you need to seek immediate legal assistance, as abuayisha above said.

Edited by Dayem - 06 February 2012 at 7:29am
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:38pm
I did not know we were doing nikah until we came out of the mosque and my husband told me he has just married me, i was so shocked because my husband done nikah with my daugter 1 year before.i thougt i was having prayers done because i became muslim. so i worked hard to bring him to england, which i did 3 years ago

In Islam you cannot be married to the Daughter and to the Mother.It was Haraam for him to do this to you.What you should do is go to an Imam where you live and get a fatwa from him.Good luck sister.allcolour

Edited by iec786 - 06 February 2012 at 12:40pm
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 5:29pm
How were you able to bring him to the UK?
zaramarie View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaramarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:31pm
i work and sent all the documents he needed for a settlement visa
he was refused 4 times but he got it in the end,
his visa was for 2 years,then he reapplied and it was extended for another 3 years,
i should tell you that my Daughter is my stepdaughter not blood related.

Edited by zaramarie - 06 February 2012 at 11:36pm
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:01pm
no sister, I don't think you committed a "sin" id you were deceived into a real or fake marriage.

Do you think dear sister, he used you to get a visa?

My duas for you...
Hayfa
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic