IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran - 19: Magic Number  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedQuran - 19: Magic Number

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quran - 19: Magic Number
    Posted: 23 January 2010 at 10:52pm
This kind of numerical playing around, to me there is no bases at all. You can make everything match as you wish because there rule or restriction that can limit the arrangement.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2010 at 1:40am
The number 19 is basis for the mathematical miracle of the Quran.This amazing phenomenon is not a creation of man.It is a divine composition or arrangement which can be verified anytime,anywhere by anyone.The complexity of this mathematical miracle based on the number 19 in the Quran proves that it can never be a man-made one and that the Quran is irrefutably the final message to mankind from the creator himself.Unlike the common belief,the Quran's challenge as in the below verses are not just to create verses like in the Quran but to create a Sura with an amazing mathematical structure .The mathematics in the Quran is the REAL CHALLENGE!This challenge is for all generations including the ones to come InshallahSmile.

[2:23] If you have any doubt regarding what we revealed to our servant,* then produce one sura like these, and call upon your own witnesses against GOD, if you are truthful.
[17:88] Say, "If all the humans and all the jinns banded together in order to produce a Quran like this, they can never produce anything like it, no matter how much assistance they lent one another."
[74:30] Over it is nineteen.*
Why 19?

The reasons are listed in the next verse.

[74:31] We appointed angels to be guardians of Hell, and we assigned their number (19)

(1) to disturb the disbelievers,

(2) to convince the Christians and Jews (that this is a divine scripture),

(3) to strengthen the faith of the faithful,

(4) to remove all traces of doubt from the hearts of Christians, Jews, as well as the believers, and

(5) to expose those who harbor doubt in their hearts, and the disbelievers; they will say, "What did GOD mean by this allegory?" GOD thus sends astray whomever He wills, and guides whomever He wills. None knows the soldiers of your Lord except He. This is a reminder for the people.

74:35] This is one of the great miracles.*

*74:30-35 This "One of the great miracles" provides the first physical evidence that the Quran is God's message to the world.

[74:36] A warning to the human race.

Is the 19 based miracle a man-made creation falsely associated to the Quran?Well,God Almighty out of his immense mercy answers this in the below verse.

[72:28] This is to ascertain that they have delivered their Lord's messages. He is fully aware of what they have. He has counted the numbers of all things.

7+2+2+8= 19!

[78:29] We counted everything in a record.

[41:42] No falsehood could enter it, in the past or in the future;* a revelation from a Most Wise, Praiseworthy.

*41:42 One of the major functions of the Quran's mathematical miracle is to guard every letter and every aspect of the Quran. Thus, any tampering is immediately recognized .

Peace. 

Edited by haris30432 - 23 January 2010 at 1:55am
thetruthlady View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2009 at 2:35pm
As salaam alaikum, All praises are due to Allah, I am thankful for your insights for I pray for understanding. I had heard about this number 19 theory. I know and understand algebra, geometry, trigonometry enough to know that there is powerful energy invoved in Allah's mathematics. Much of it flies over man's head because only Allah knows what he created. I believe in the unseen. This is why I know that what you say is the truth. There are people out there who try to use "magic" to acquire followings, wasting precious time dabbling with the likes of the shayteen. These wolves appear in sheeps clothing and do their work, the people take these blasphemies as their doctrines. They have many followers, for they have seduced the masses into serving man and not Allah. In turn, we find that man wants to find "fancy", even in the Holy Quran (astarfr-alah).
Ketchup View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 4:09am

...mmm Bro AhmadJoyia,  that some people want lightening to strike twice? I havent got a clue.

Are we talking a natural disaster or man induced? 

Planes , trains and automobiles have already been used.. kinda only leaves rollerskates and bicycles.

"The days followed one another patiently. Right back at the beginning of the multiverse they had tried all passing at the same time, and it hadn't worked."
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2006 at 11:02pm

Originally posted by JohnDM JohnDM wrote:

...........great Islamic destruction date of September 11, 2001 it is 8am December 22, 2012.......

Strange that people could be so disillusional!! or its for a purpose? Nevertheless, one thing is clear that all sorts of people exists in this part of the world too. Hmm!! What do you say about this; sis Ketchup?

JohnDM View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2006 at 9:22am

The Day of Chaos, according to the Central American Maya people whose
Age of the Jaguar ends after their 5,000+ year Long Count of 1,872,000
days.

And believe me even the Moslems cannot laugh this away.

Joke on and...

Sad,

JDM

PS
The False Prophet has the reference number 515 and 515 x 8 is 4,120
days and counting from the great Islamic destruction date of September
11, 2001 it is 8am December 22, 2012.

"Ignorance is no refuge"
Ketchup View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2006 at 6:20am

February 17, 2006 to December 22, 2012. what happens then.

Sorry for my flipancy, but as I have read  in this thread it is possible to read numbers everywhere if you look for them.  By that reasoning mine is just as valid as anyone elses.  I'm guessing no one else has read Hitchhickers guide to the galaxy.

"The days followed one another patiently. Right back at the beginning of the multiverse they had tried all passing at the same time, and it hadn't worked."
JohnDM View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2006 at 5:23am
Yes, its about time to have break from the clever posters.

For we have only some 2,500 days, or 60,000 hours left to a very serious
moment in history, (February 17, 2006 to December 22, 2012).

Sad, sad.

JDM
"Ignorance is no refuge"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic