IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mosul Dam Repairs Benefit Tigris Basins  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mosul Dam Repairs Benefit Tigris Basins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

I have remebered Turkish Army's secret weapon,so scary,here is the issue...there are so many dams established in the south and the east side of Turkey,two of them is world's one of the biggest dams...shortly if they free out the water at the same time the flood seriously covers all part of Syria and Iraq....so scary...if i were the leader of Turkey i could call Iraqi people leaving their own country for a week then free out the water onto the U.S. Army...the rest is reconstructing Iraq,the rest is more happy world without U.S. Army......

B: Yeah, right, evacuate 25 million Iraqis 'for one week' - you're having a really interesting dream there man!  If you're so concerned about Iraqis, why don't you lecture AQ about slaughtering innocent Iraqis or decry the days of Saddam when 2 million plus were slaughtered by his bloody hands..?

Dear Bruce de la Maer....

In our history, which is more than 5000 years,we have no habit on touching the inner issues of the countries...you will understand what i mean after 4500 years later since from that time...see you there....

Uh huh...what do you think 9/11 was about if not touching the 'inner issues' of other countries?  I guess you (whoever 'you' are) are not so pure as you're positing?
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 7:16am

offf,low level type of assumptions...

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2005 at 4:52pm

Whatever that means - what was 9/11 to you?
Bruce
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 11:47am

Polarization machine Mr De La Bruce...everybody knows in the board what i think about 9/11...

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 8:03pm

Polarization machine Mr De La Bruce...everybody knows in the board what i think about 9/11...

Humor me..

Why do you suppose I polarize people?  Is it my doing or their doing?

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 11:06am

Humor me..

Why do you suppose I polarize people?  Is it my doing or their doing?

Mr De La Bruce du Sanchez Ortega,you are responsible on ur part....

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2005 at 6:37pm
Suleyman...I'm enjoying my growing name...

Talk to me about 9/11 though - or point me to your threads on that where I can see what you've written...thanks..
Bruce
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2005 at 9:23am

Suleyman...I'm enjoying my growing name...

Talk to me about 9/11 though - or point me to your threads on that where I can see what you've written...thanks..

Dearante,Mr. De La Bruce du Sanchez Ortega Oliviera al Quapo,

No need to showing any of a topic to you,i am one of the first persons in the board who cursed Madam Osama del Ladin...coming to my thoughts on 9/11,it is one of 12 months at 11 and fuits are well grow in this month...this is what world should know about and must protect to not know more about ,i think it is too late....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic