IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salaam Alaykum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salaam Alaykum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5purplemarbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salaam Alaykum
    Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:11am
hello,  i wanted to introduce myself as new member and also new muslim....i do my shahada two weeks ago now.  i am amazed at the light and warmth inside me now.  i hope to make so many friends here and have so many discussions and learn so much more of islam.  thanks to this site we can connect to each other from all over the world. i live in california in the united sates of america.Clap shukran
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2012 at 3:22pm

Salam.

Welcome to IC forum. Congratulation for the shahadah. May God almighy help and guide you in this new path, so you can pass trough it easy. Amiin.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:33pm

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to Islam and the forum.  Please feel at home. 

May Allah, Al-Hadi (The Guide), guide us all.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic