IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mahathir calls US, UK terrorist nations  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mahathir calls US, UK terrorist nations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mahathir calls US, UK terrorist nations
    Posted: 26 September 2005 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

If you are all against bombing, letting the coalition help you,

All decent human beings are against bombings. Sir, I fail to understand what you mean by "letting coalition help you"? Who invited any coalition for any help?

Plus, I live in a country I genuinely love and that country doesn't bomb any poor helpless nations.

Whisper (Sasha) can say he's 'against bombing' but he defends Saddam and wants to give him his 'due' credit of what he did to 'build the infrastructure' that was the envy of the ME.  How is this different - to defend and entrench a mass murderer than so called malicious bombs that have displaced this heinous monster?

You and your ilk are worse than some short lived B52 bombing campaign - you root for the entrenched, systemic killers...(Saddam, Mullah Omar, OBL (whom you 'prefer' to the neo con gang, as you so call it) and communists...)

What about the child killers in Beslan, Sasha...do you prefer them also?  Are you on their side too?
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 3:40pm

If you are all against bombing, letting the coalition help you,

All decent human beings are against bombings. Sir, I fail to understand what you mean by "letting coalition help you"? Who invited any coalition for any help?

Plus, I live in a country I genuinely love and that country doesn't bomb any poor helpless nations.

Oneisnowchristi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oneisnowchristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 3:15pm
If you are all against bombing, letting the coalition help you, why do you sl*g them off, if you have such a hatred, why do you not go back to your country of origin, and help fight  for freedom and democracy, why do it in a country that is trying to help, but one that you have hatred against,.???/
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 6:37pm

You're the one that defends Saddam and talks of his public works with not one mention of his heinous mass murders and his sick rapist sons

Iraq unfrastructure was a global reality - before the vandals of the world bombed it out. If mentioning Iraqi infrastructure id defending Saddam then you must be real American.

B: And you say elsewhere that you will give Saddam credit for what he has done that is good...and I say that's baloney to do that for a mass murderer...impugn him - will you not?!

This string is not about rapists - specially rapists who were not given the chance of a fair trial - that every one deserves in this world.

B: Are you denying they were rapists?  And since when do those that bring wrath and destruction and denied fair trials to millions they slaughtered and rape, deserve anything but what comes upon their head?

===========

B: Show me how Saddam's killing and the US killing are AT ALL equivalent..At all...
Are Amreeki killings more kosher?

B: OK, the US killing has been done to free Iraq from tyranny, while Saddam's murders WERE THAT TYRANNY.  Can you not see the difference?  I pity you..

Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 2:56am

You're the one that defends Saddam and talks of his public works with not one mention of his heinous mass murders and his sick rapist sons

Iraq unfrastructure was a global reality - before the vandals of the world bombed it out. If mentioning Iraqi infrastructure id defending Saddam then you must be real American.

I am not so American that I should break into talking about some persons when you are flashing dam developments in your posts. This string is not about rapists - specially rapists who were not given the chance of a fair trial - that every one deserves in this world.

Other than the sons of dictators' dropped by the US.

B: Show me how Saddam's killing and the US killing are AT ALL equivalent..At all...
Are Amreeki killings more kosher? For the rest of the world they are exactly the same. Amreekis were hundred percent involved with Saddam's killings.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 6:24pm

That's where your so called search for truth expires.

B: So called?  You're the one that defends Saddam and talks of his public works with not one mention of his heinous mass murders and his sick rapist sons...oh, and then you say the US is 'evil.'  Yeah, like we're going to listen to that tripe, shoveled down our throats...like I said, it's sick man, really sick and pathetic when you lay out your agenda in black and white.

Can anyone in this world not be against all heinous killers? Is that not possible?

B: I would like to think so Sasha...I would like to think so - and yet, I needed to drag you to this conclusion only after you praised the public works of Saddam and acted like people 'had a reasonable chance of coming home.'  How stupid is that statement when millions didn't have that 'reasonable chance?'  Deal with the facts man.  The reason you did this was your singular obsession.  Not an obsession against the evil of mass killing - but your obsession with the removers of mass killers - when it can be done.  You're not obsessed with opposing the mass murderer Saddam but with tweaking the nose of the USA.  We see your agenda clearly for what it is.  And it is petty and it is immature and it would consign the people of Iraq and Afghanistan to Saddam and Mullah Omar - which you on some PERVERSE LEVEL prefer to the US led liberation efforts.  In my book, that reality, that resignation, especially based on what we now know more and more of, is sick.

http://www.massgraves.info/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3738368.stm

I deplore Saddam's killings. I deplore US killings more for she tries to wallpaper it with lies about her concern for the humanity and all that.

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 4:21am

That's where your so called search for truth expires.

Can anyone in this world not be against all heinous killers? Is that not possible? Or must we support at least one - like in those Hollywood movies?

I deplore Saddam's killings. I deplore US killings more for she tries to wallpaper it with lies about her concern for the humanity and all that.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 5:28pm

B: Extremely illogical - Saddam killed over 2 million

Prove:

1) he killed that many as you propound

2) US was not in cahouts with him through all his killings.

and we may start to treat you a wee less of a scoundrel.

Your number 2 proves your number 1 - you know if he didn't kill 2 he killed 3 millions or was it 1.75 million - when you're speaking of those numbers why are you asking my proof?  You yourself say 'all his killings'...

But ask the people in Iraq who've unearthed hundreds of mass graves:
http://www.massgraves.info/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3738368.stm

And yet you defend this sick, heinous murderer and claim America is more 'evil.'  You are truly perverse Sasha..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic