IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Illegitimate Barelwis Love Illegitimate I  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Illegitimate Barelwis Love Illegitimate I

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abu_tamim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Illegitimate Barelwis Love Illegitimate I
    Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:40pm
Salamu alaikum wr wb.

Believe it or not.

Khudi ko kar buland itna ki har taqdir se pehle Khuda bande se khud puche bata teri raza kya hai.
www.drabutamim.blogspot.com
www.shiningblades.blogspot.com
kodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 2:47pm
wa alaikum salam wr. wb.

Or not. Mainly because it is your blog and it has no sources mentioned.

I don't know who Barelwis are, and who the people mentioned there are. But one thing I know, is that I never make judgment on people over what I hear from other about them. I judge people by listening to themselves. In this case, I would need to talk to Brelwis.

I ask sunnis about sunnism, shiites about shiism, sufis about sufism, wahabis about wahabism. And I never ask a man about the beliefs and actions of another sect.

ma salam

Edited by kodoo - 18 August 2014 at 2:49pm
M Saqib View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Saqib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2015 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by kodoo kodoo wrote:

wa alaikum salam wr. wb.

Or not. Mainly because it is your blog and it has no sources mentioned.
I ask sunnis about sunnism, shiites about shiism, sufis about sufism, wahabis about wahabism. And I never ask a man about the beliefs and actions of another sect.

ma salam

Aslam o Alaikum brother {kodoo} sorry for my bad english cause these terms are in Urdu i'll try my best to translate so you can easily understand barelwi is a form of sunni Muslims in sub continent of Pakistan and India barelwis truely belives that in Imam Abu Hanifa's philosophy but they are too extremists in this philosiphy they also go to tombs of people who preached Islam (think they are alive) and ask them to pray for them to Allah , barelwi also believe that prophet Muhammad PBUH is made of light just like angels and also have knowledge of divine (past and future)
But for the upper concern i don't believe in that even if i'm not barelwi, barelwi usually earn from reciting musical and non musical naats and collecting money for tombs of people who they think they are sane and religious
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2015 at 9:16am
Originally posted by abu_tamim abu_tamim wrote:

Salamu alaikum wr wb.

Believe it or not.

I am really sorry for your poor ideas of Islam. Not that I approve of Barelwis but I certainly don't like hatred within Muslims on the basis of Fiqh etc. Even your swears reflect your own mentality especially when you say 'low-born, rootless'. Are you a Muslim yourself? Then what is the meaning of 'low born'? Who is then 'high born'? Also 'rootless' vs 'rootful'? Are you not denying the equality principal of Islam yourself? Think about it. Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic