IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Duaa short advice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Duaa short advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duaa short advice
    Posted: 30 December 2011 at 2:03pm
Asslamu alaikum
A short advice wanted to share...

If you make duaa (prayer) JUST because you want it to be answered, it means you don't understand the real meaning of duaa. Remember when you raise your hands to Allah and say oh Allah please you will never put them down back getting nothing! This duaa will be either answered or Allah keep some other troubles which were supposed to happen to you away or will keep for you to the last day when you really need it. So you will always get rewarded for whenever you make duaa and get closer to Allah.
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 2:32pm

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: �Allah is nobly reserved and generous. He feels shy from a servant who raises to Him his two hands to turn them away empty.� [Sunan al-Trimidh� and Musnad Ahmad with an authentic chain of transmission]

Any Muslim who makes a supplication containing nothing which is sinful or which involves breaking ties of relationship will be given for it by Allah one of three things: He will give him swift answer, or store it up for him in the next world, or turn away from him an equivalent amount of evil. 

Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:19pm
Jazak Allah khairn dear brother. May Allah reward you.
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">

<p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;" ="Msonormal"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><span style=': white; color: rgb(48, 59, 72); line-height: 115%; font-family: "Times New Roman","serif"; font-size: 9pt;'>The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: �Allah is
nobly reserved and generous. He feels shy from a servant who raises to Him his

Yes brother can you please help with a good site I mean a reliable valid site for sahih hadethes. U know I take ages to search for them in English and do you know that Islamic web and Islam way and other sites are blocked in Saudi Arabia? Don't be shocked but it is true. They blocked them because they do not want people to take fatua from other outside scholars. Anyway please help. Jazak Allah khairn

Edited by Full of Hopes - 30 December 2011 at 10:30pm
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 8:23am
I do not believe it's outside fatwas' that concern the Saudi State, but Islamic websites that use religion as a cover for political activism.  I believe the English version of Islamicweb is still online in the Kingdom. 
How's your health these days (french fries...)?  Welcome back!
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 7:35pm
Lol     you made laugh bro. I remember making drama here that mum doesn't allow me have French fries.

And you guys were like giving me ears oh my god i feel embrrassed now!

I'm fine now and married   but no kids yet.   im fine just busy with home plus studying plus work. How are you doing?    And yes there were those fatwas here that scholars didn't agree on and kept saying we saw this and that online so they blocked the fatwa sites. Plus of course the political suff as u said.   I think I got this great website but I don't find the link.    btw I'm becoming very clumsy and forgetful, like old women. Yes it's called islamic finder.    Take care bro. Feel free to laugh at the French fries story. I still love them though Take care    

Edited by Full of Hopes - 31 December 2011 at 7:42pm
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 7:45pm
I mean people kept Talking of fatwas and stuff like women drive and other things.
I'm replying on IPad on way to work. So when you see any rubbish there please try to get it. Lol
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

I'm fine now and married     

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic