IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - salaat  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

salaat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 10:53am
then why did you write "Your sister in Islam..."
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 10:54am

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

then why did you write "Your sister in Islam..."

Imitation brother,imitation...

revert786 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote revert786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 1:13pm

to brother suleyman why are you coming to the sisters section and pretending to be a sister...you said "your sister in islam" why would you do such a thing and then make nasty comments about how the best husbands are dead husbands

i cant speak for the other sisters on this site but I find that type of thinking offensive

astaghfirrulah

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by revert786 revert786 wrote:

to brother suleyman why are you coming to the sisters section and pretending to be a sister...you said "your sister in islam" why would you do such a thing and then make nasty comments about how the best husbands are dead husbands

i cant speak for the other sisters on this site but I find that type of thinking offensive

astaghfirrulah

My subhanAllah,i write from an large perspective...if the visions are incapable to understanding my style of writings this is not my fault...tho i'll consider to your caution i will not wirte anymore to whom i don't know;there is an sentence i know:"worth to who worths"....i can't resist elementary style of discussions...i love the art on the words...whom the persons i write to(give worth,trust their understandings) knows the taste of my words in the board and i am sure they took the message...i think you are an new user....wa salaam...

Edited by Suleyman
revert786 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote revert786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 1:22am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Originally posted by revert786 revert786 wrote:

astaghfirrulah

My subhanAllah,i write from an large perspective...if the visions are incapable to understanding my style of writings this is not my fault...tho i'll consider to your caution i will not wirte anymore to whom i don't know;there is an sentence i know:"worth to who worths"....i can't resist elementary style of discussions...i love the art on the words...whom the persons i write to(give worth,trust their understandings) knows the taste of my words in the board and i am sure they took the message...i think you are an new user....wa salaam...

i still dont get why you have to pretend to be a sister. mashallah i know some brothers who are very wise so that is not the problem but you could just admit u r a brother not a sister

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 1:27am
Forget!!!
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 2:20am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Suleyman it is haram in Islam to act as a women, you should know this so please dont do it anymore.

Sister revert the brother is harmless and no ill intention was there becouse if there was the moderators would not have alowed this to occur, if you read the guidlines you will see this. His language is not clear at times so he does seem to be saying things which he doesnt mean to say, but having said that you do have a right to be upset.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 2:23am

Ok...issue is over...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic