IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - salaat  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

salaat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Brother123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: salaat
    Posted: 23 September 2005 at 9:04am

As sister Ummzaiba said teher is no diffrence between a man and womens prayer. if you are praying in jammah ie behind men then dont lift your head up when you are in prostaion untill the mans straightened up.

Details decription of prayer iand discusion on prayer can be found on

www.shariahway.com/prayer

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 8:32am
Jazak Allah Khair...this is our family in the board...this is my english...Jazak Allah Khair....
amna_ali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amna_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 8:01am

Asslamualaikum dear Bord

How is everyone?

Its after a long time that I am here. Responsibilities of life make it difficult for me to visit site regularly. But I really miss forum family.

Revert 786 welcome to the forum. You are new here. Hope you will enjoy and learn a lot from this board. Though I am not an old memeber yet little time that I spent here help me develop an image of different members.

Sister Ummziba, sister Nausheen, Sister Khadija,and some others(sorry I cant remember their names) are wonderful and very helpful sisters. JAzak AllahuKhair

Brothers are also great with their unique qualities. And Brother_Suleyman, yes I find him the most jovial member of this forum. Life is not so easy and we need such people who can give us some moments when we can smile and  forget worries of life. And he provides us such moments. Jazak Allahu Khair

Brother Suleyman .

Ma Salaam

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 7:21am

Last notice!,issue is over...

revert786 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote revert786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 7:17am

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Suleyman it is haram in Islam to act as a women, you should know this so please dont do it anymore.

Sister revert the brother is harmless and no ill intention was there becouse if there was the moderators would not have alowed this to occur, if you read the guidlines you will see this. His language is not clear at times so he does seem to be saying things which he doesnt mean to say, but having said that you do have a right to be upset.

its ok i am not upset but i just didnt understand the need to call yourself a sister..i wouldnt have minded a brother answering my question anyway.

I am sure you are harmless brother so i am sorry if I have offended you in any way may allah forgive me.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 2:23am

Ok...issue is over...

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 2:20am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Suleyman it is haram in Islam to act as a women, you should know this so please dont do it anymore.

Sister revert the brother is harmless and no ill intention was there becouse if there was the moderators would not have alowed this to occur, if you read the guidlines you will see this. His language is not clear at times so he does seem to be saying things which he doesnt mean to say, but having said that you do have a right to be upset.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 1:27am
Forget!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic