IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help wanted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasleem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help wanted
    Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:47am
I have done some posters to raise awarness against female genital mutilation. if you help me translate them into Arabic, please add me in fb Savegirls fromfgm . thank you in advance for helping little girls from fgm
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:51pm
I might b too late.. But can u send me a pm with them? But u know this issue s like... Mmm.. I don't know how to say it but some scholars still go with it n a certain way.. Not like cutting of the whole thing. . Did u Read enough about it? It's like different ways! Did u c all? Plus those girls r victims of thier families. So u need to educate the parents n I wonder f some people still do this these days?
Alright this s not the issue here. Just send me a pm n I will c if I can help.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 25 December 2011 at 11:53pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Tasleem Tasleem wrote:

I have done some posters to raise awarness against female genital mutilation. if you help me translate them into Arabic, please add me in fb Savegirls fromfgm . thank you in advance for helping little girls from fgm

Hey I just noticed ur new here.. Asslamu alaikum n bear hug.. Welcome to the IC dear sister.

N yes I know some girls really suffer cos of this issue which is not ISLAMIC f it's not done the proper way. Maybe we should talk of it more in a pm or u can open the issue to be discussed on the general Islamic forum. I think hubby told me so much enough about it.

Hugs again n welcome...
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Tasleem View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasleem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:59pm
Dont know hot to pm you. can you mail me: [email protected]
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:12am

Assalaamaoalaikum Full of Hopes.  It is unislamic to perform circumcision on a female. 

Tasleem, I am so happy that you are being proactive to fight against female genital MUTILATION.

Tasleem View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasleem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:17am
please sign here: http://www.change.org/petitions/hh-dr-syedna-ban-female-circumcision-ladkiyon-par-khatna
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:41am
Asslamu alaikum look at the top right corner one of the icons says a private messenger click on that and then choose a new ms. I hope I find time to email but my manger will pull me from laptop by my hair if I don't go now. Got a class. Ok smile n keep faith. Yes if u can't send a pm, I'll be here my office hours n shai Allah and try the email.
I will also send u my email.
Love and take care. Also thanks for caring and trying to spears the truth around the girls. A great job.. Pat on you..

Edited by Full of Hopes - 26 December 2011 at 12:42am
Tasleem View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasleem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:43am
Im not allowed to pm. you can add me on facebook- same email id
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic