IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thinking about converting!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thinking about converting!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinking about converting!
    Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:20am
Im a 25 year old non practicing catholic. Ever since i was 18 i was always fascinated by islam. I've read about it here and there ever since then.. Lately, All i ever think about is islam. I want to know more, I want to be muslim. I dont have any friends that are muslim to help me out with this. This is why i came here to meet people to help me through this.
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 2:19am

Hello,

Greetings!

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you would like this place. Please feel free to ask any questions.

You may also find these links useful:

Understanding Islam:

May Allah, Al-Hadi (The Guide), guide us all.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
kelly712 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:53pm
Thank you so very much peacemaker!
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by kelly712 kelly712 wrote:

Thank you so very much peacemaker!

Hello kelly712,
Greetings!

You are welcome, sister.

Peace
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 3:08pm
Salam Kelly,
Praise Allah who has guided us to know Him and worship and serve Him and none else beside Him, our ultimate goal in this life.
May I ask you sister, what it is that brought you in to that realization, to Islam, as their is a great learning in knowing that in my opinion.
May Allah keep us on the right path, Ameen.
Allah ho Akbar!
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:43am
Hi Kelly! Welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask whatever you want. Would love to help in anyway I can. Stick around! :)
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:55am
Welcome to the Forum Kelly... :)
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Jimi View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:59am
I would surely read a very informative post on women and Islam before you convert.
----------

The link was deleted. That goes against the guidelines. Please see the guidelines before posting.

Edited by peacemaker - 31 December 2011 at 2:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic