IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the good side of gadafi  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the good side of gadafi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the good side of gadafi
    Posted: 01 November 2011 at 8:26pm
I call it easy come easy go.
All the speech making he did during the uprising I knew he is digging his own grave!

IMO after Lockerbie Bombing of  Pan Am �Clipper Maid of the Seas� in the last days of Reagan's Presidency. I think he pushed his luck to the limit till it ran out.
He made blunder after blunder in that case once the investigators had cracked the case.
Does it really matter what amenities did he provide to the population when he was nothing but a glorified terrorist.  So did you see the pictures of the free houses?
I think all the oil pumping states no matter where have a special payoffs to the citizens cuz it is an easy money. His feckless cohorts and children knew no limits  for their absurdities. His son could have kept the target off the family's back if they had let the Megrahi's case be bygones rather sprung him under the cancer related imminent death prospects! That pissed lots of people off and they wanted him nailed to the cross!
So Gadhafis asked for it and they got it.
You know Hillary wants  Megrahi back in prison even now! And she is right...

Edited by Sign*Reader - 01 November 2011 at 8:51pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:25am
I dont know because i did not hear his Defense to those accusations.
W.S. View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:20am
Originally posted by lady lady wrote:

What do u mean by "he had it coming."

With so many years of oppression and murder, something like that (the ending of him) was more or less bound to happen, wouldn't you say?
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:34pm
What do u mean by "he had it coming."
W.S. View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:32am
What was done to him during his last moments was wrong and undignified, and I agree that he should have been put before a trial, but let's be real: he had it coming.
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 2:28am
Hi,

I totally agree with you. We will see what the new government is going to do in Libya, but to be honest, the beginnings were so bad that... well, will see.

In Spain, we have a common expression saying: "Otros vendr�n que bueno te har�n". That means that even if you were the worst on something, the next one will be so bad that will make you good. I think that this will happen with Khadafi, and people will start thinking if he was so bad, or it was just a political game, as I think.

But, really, he didn't deserve what they did to him. At least, they should judge him in international court. But what they did to him was so... no words Dead

Kind regards,
Patricia
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:56pm
What a wonderful post. I have been talking about how horrible it was to kill him without a giving him a trail. I am so happy that u have posted this.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:05am
the good side of gadafi, even if he might have much more bad side

---------- Forwarded message ----------

LIBYA During Gaddafi's Ruling

FACTS that most don't know and the Jewish media will never ever pin point:

a] Possessing of a Home is considered a human right in Libya � Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi�s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.

b] Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.

c] If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it � not only free but they get US $2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.

d] If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

e] There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.

f] There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law. 

g] All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the
family.

h] Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms � all for free.

i] If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

j] The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

k] Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion � now frozen globally.

l] A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

m] A mother who gave birth to a child receive US $5 ,000

n] 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

o] 25% of Libyans have a university degree

p] Gaddafi carried out the world�s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the arid desert country.
p] Gaddafi carried out the world�s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the arid desert country.

These are the very countries that planted Israel in Palestine decades ago! It's not a question of defending Gaddhafi, nevertheless the Libyan people! this type of high handed act can befall any leader-whether democratic or otherwise, the world police and it's croonies are ready to bark at the drop of a hat-provided that there's material wealth for them in such countries, no dog - not even the HRW, AI, or other INGO's or the UN opened it's mouth, well, well whatever that should have been settled by the UN, cannot be solved by UNI !!

Muammar Gaddhafi will be remembered as a great leader opposing American double standards. Why America supported BahrainQatar, Saudi and similar middle eastern kingdoms? Are they better democracies? Where is democracy in America? That is a country governed by corporates, 

Libyan's life was never worse under Gaddhafi rule,they were leading a better life and as there wasnt any worries they wanted to taste some and they pulled this way, now they won't be having peaceful life as same as in Iraq after Sadams murder, I assure!

This is murder,he was supposed to face the law like every other person and face the concequences of what he has done and the way it happened,This goes to all Libyans,do not rejoice yet untill you get the new good leader/government. The devil you may know is still better than the angel you don't know. Now is the time to suck the OIL and bamboozle natural gas.

What is next? A Puppet's regime favoured by all the western countries and the sponsor of the whole episode - QATAR, of course supported by other 'Kingdoms' in the Middle East!

So now, even the U.S - self styled world police, is shedding crocodile tears say that the culprits be punished, all right thinking people know who instigated his murder, therefore they are quite rightly responsible for it, and the leaders of all these terror states be brought to book!

F. Careem
CMB - SL
[Formerly of the Ministry of External Affairs]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic