IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Allah's favorite!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allah's favorite!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allah's favorite!
    Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:44pm
Reepicheep,
I am not the one discouraged my dear, I don't give up on people like you. There is always hope as giving up hope is sinful in Islam.
I have never said as you claim that I hate Jews. In fact, I have good friends that are Jews, I ate with them, invited them to eat with me. I also understand that people of all races and religions have both good and bad, no one excluded. I believe, as Islam teaches me that it is each one of the person that will prove him/herself to be good or bad. And that is my point, no nation is above the other or favorite of Allah. If any has a higher degree in the sight of Allah, it's the one who serves Him best.
As far as my statement that the Jews are responsible for most of world misery, I completely stand behind that and can go into detail but it will be off topic.
Hasan
(on vacation in Mexico)

Edited by honeto - 22 December 2011 at 12:45pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:37am
Honeto, don't get discouraged.  I think we are making very significant progress within this thread in our attempt to determine the identities of these "Jews" you hate so much.  In particular, we have determined that the following two groups of people:

(1) Jacob and all his descendants, and

(2) people who consider Moses to be a prophet

are NOT Jews, since many sinless, perfect muslim prophets meet both these criteria.

I wish to return to the following statement you made earlier:

honeto wrote: most of the misery and problems in this world are the result of those who call themselves Jews.

In particular, I'm intrigued by your use of the word "most" in the above sentence.  You are claiming that between 50% and 100% of all misery in the world is caused by Jews.  Correct?

That's kind of a wide range for us to work with.  Can you provide us with a more precise estimate?  Are Jews responsible for 65% of the world's misery?  90%?  99.6%?  Even 100%? 

Ideally, I'd like you to give a statistically precise estimate including both standard deviation and confidence level.  For example:

"Jews are responsible for 89.6% +/- 0.7% of the world's misery, at a 95% level of confidence."

Edited by Reepicheep - 18 December 2011 at 6:04am
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:05pm
ReepiCheep,
stop acting st_pid and stop playing dum_, and really I don't mean to disrespect you but you do it yourself, you disrespect yourself when you act this way and start to make statments about other as if you understood them.
You are 100% wrong in your drama filled understanding and responding to my simple statement. You are wrong when you said:
"I think I understand. You are claiming that Jesus was an ethnic Jew who realised that the "Jewish religion" (i.e., Jewish law as brought to the Jewish people by Moses) was evil and wrong. Jesus therefore rejected Moses because he considered him to be (as do you, apparently) a false prophet."
Again 100% wrong, I guess knowing you and youor poor understanding capacity it is expected, right. See, how you are saying things that I never said, just your assumptions my dear. Moses was God's prophet, and as a Muslim I respect all of God's prophets and what they brought as God's message.
And stop writing hatefilled, sensless things, and if you don't have anything good to say then best thing will be to stay quiet and listen others.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 17 December 2011 at 1:10pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:31am
honeto wrote: I was talking about his belief

I think I understand.  You are claiming that Jesus was an ethnic Jew who realised that the "Jewish religion" (i.e., Jewish law as brought to the Jewish people by Moses) was evil and wrong.  Jesus therefore rejected Moses because he considered him to be (as do you, apparently) a false prophet.

In your future posts, when you suddenly launch into a hate filled rant against "the Jews", I think you need to clarify which "Jews" you mean.  I suggest you preface your rant with one of the following statements, which I believe accurately describe your two definitions of Jews:

"In the following post, when I spew forth vitriolic hatred towards Jews, I am referring to 'ethnic Jews' which includes Jacob and every one of his descendants, without exception."

or

"In the following post, when I spew forth vitriolic hatred towards Jews, I am referring to "religious Jews" which includes Moses and every single person who considers Moses to be a prophet sent by God."

ASIDE: I suggest you refer to the koran and discover what it says about Moses.  I think you will be surprised by what you discover, just as you were surprised by what the koran says about Jesus.

Edited by Reepicheep - 14 December 2011 at 3:36pm
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2011 at 9:14pm
Reepicheep,
please don't speak for me, let me speak for myself.
It was you lack of understanding of the matter as I see you are interseted in his ethenicity rather belief when you say: "If, as you claim, Jesus is not Jewish, then what ethnic group do you claim he belongs to?"
I was talking about his belief. He worshipped and served what he is refered to have called " God the Father", submitted to God's will.  All of that makes him Muslim by the belief he practiced.
As far as ethnicity, there are Muslims today who were of Jewish ethnicity, as well as Christians or Jews who are of Arab ethnicity. So please don't confuse one with the other.
Those who were the people of the book and refuse to accept Jesus (pbuh) as the Messiah are known as Jews, those who accepted Jesus (pbuh) and did not accept to seal of prophets, Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) who brought the guidance from God are known as Christians. And those who accepted the last prophet and follow the teachings he brought from God are in fact true believers, as we submit to none else but God. The true belief that always existed and reinstated by prophets like Moses, Noah, Abraham, David, Jesus and Mohammed (pbut). The religion of submission to the One and only God, Al-Islam.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 11 December 2011 at 9:18pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:17am
honeto wrote:  I don't believe Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew.

A very strange and bizarre claim for you to make.

According to the bible, Jews are those people who are direct descendants of Jacob (the grandson of Abraham).  Since Jesus is (according to the bible) a descendant of Jacob, Christians believe he is a Jew.

If, as you claim, Jesus is not Jewish, then what ethnic group do you claim he belongs to?

Your basic logic seems to be as follows: all Jews are evil.  According to the koran, Jesus is perfect and sinless.  Therefore, Jesus cannot be Jewish.

But the koran also states that Jacob (the first Jew) is a perfect and sinless prophet.  Therefore, according to you, Jacob also cannot be a Jew.  But if the "first Jew" is in fact not a Jew, then clearly there are no Jews, since (according to you) all descendants of Jacob are non Jews.

If, as you claim, Jews don't exist, then how do you explain the numerous references in the koran to the Jewish people?  Are all those passages in error??? 
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:33pm
Reepicheep,
I think you re confused my friend about what you think I have said. Of course Jesus (pbuh) was a blessing, as a Muslim I believe that.
I said how could those Jews who were after Jesus (pbuh) , who called him an illegitimate child, who wanted to kill him and made every effort to do so can be a blessing? that was my question.
And just to let you know, I don't believe Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Jesus (pbuh) was a Muslim as according to the words associated to him in the  NT, he did the will of the 'Father', God Almighty and that's what we do as Muslims, that's what all of God's prophets did and taught.

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 06 December 2011 at 2:37pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:52pm
I said Christians believe that Jesus (who is a Jew) is a blessing to all, and you responded with a hate filled rant about how Jews aren't a blessing.

If it wasn't my mention of Jesus which caused your rant, then what was it?  Do you agree or disagree with Christians when we say that Jesus is a blessing?

Please explain the connection between my post, and your rant about how Jews (including, presumably, Jesus) are not a blessing.  And, please make note of the fact that the bible does not state that all Jews are a blessing.  In fact, quite the opposite.  It clearly states that Jesus is the only Jew who blessed the world.

Edited by Reepicheep - 03 December 2011 at 3:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic