IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fate of non-believers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fate of non-believers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 3:22pm

>>>>What you are advocating is chirstian understanding of love and mercy where you are forgiven all your sins no matter what you do and we will all enter heaven.<<<<

What an interesting analysis from my words brother Rami! I'm so glad of all things of all sayings you drew from my comments that they were Christian! that is laughable. There is salvation for humanity as Allah has mentioned that Muhammad (S.A.W.S) was sent as a mercy to mankind. My point here was that in many countries where extremism is existent and ongoing its impossible for people to receive the "correct message" as it relates to Islam. I am not saying one who with intention acts ignorant of the teachings of Islam will be saved but one who is not aware of its core principles I believe is not held accountable. But this is not saying that one should avoid following Islamic guidance because of such.

Indeed Allah guides whom he wills but its our duty to at least show the mercy of such guidence through righteous interpretation.

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 7:48pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

You seemed to be saying that there is hope for those who do not follow islam and follow another religion simply becouse allah is mercifull. Your words are not clear to others and my self becouse from what you have said above i see nothing wrong with it and this is exactly what i and others have been saying.

If that is the case there is no need fo further discussion we seem to be in agreement.

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic