IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fate of non-believers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fate of non-believers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 4:18am

Assalamu alaikum,

Excellent posts Abuayisha and Mockba!  It does indeed seem that those who truly follow the Qur'an and Sunnah are very few in number these days.  So many seem to prefer their own wisdom.  So many want to follow their own particular kind of Islam. 

This site is over-run with doubters, do-it-yourselfers, and those trying hard to persuade the weak minded away from Islam.  It is especially sad when some find those who try hard to follow the Qur'an and Sunnah possess an "attitude".

All things are unfolding according to Allah's plan.

May Allah pour Blessings and Mercy upon the Believers and keep their resolve strong.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 4:42am

Bismillah

Originally posted by Lameese Lameese wrote:

What about Muslims who turn people away from Islam with their attitudes? What will Allah do for them?

Lameese, Allah is the Most Just and therefore we should not be worried aboute the final judgement... everyone will be treated justly.

May Allah forgive us all and guide us to the Straight Path.

MOCKBA
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 9:15am
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

Bismillah

Originally posted by Lameese Lameese wrote:

What about Muslims who turn people away from Islam with their attitudes? What will Allah do for them?

Lameese, Allah is the Most Just and therefore we should not be worried aboute the final judgement... everyone will be treated justly.

May Allah forgive us all and guide us to the Straight Path.

We should not be worried about the final judgement???

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 9:26am

You all forget this verse?

Verily the jews(yahood"those who guide with the guidance) christians sabians, whoever has faith in Allah and worked mending deeds, on them shall be no fear nor shall they be put to grief.

Surat al maida(the table) i believe.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 11:47am

Community correct,

Even though we Muslims follow the last revelation of God and supplimental text such as Hadith we must not rule out those whose hearts are also aware of God and his oneness and his message. Again when I speak of those who are non-Muslim I'm referring to those of other monotheistic faiths. Now I'm sure a member here would challenge the thought "If they truly believe in God then they would accept Muhammad as their prophet."

I can ask the very same question when Muhammad went to Yathrib and encountered the existing Jewish tribe there. The only thing he ask of them was that they (the Jewish tribe) find him a legitimate prophetic figure. Not once did he ask them to revere him as they revered Moses. Now the same can be equated to those of non-Muslim faiths who do uphold Abrahamic tradition. I believe anyone who is ever cognizant of God and follow their respective doctrines (so long as it is not opposed to monotheism) then again I repeat there is no contradiction here to Quranic theology.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 5:57pm
In the koran it it says that in the prophet there is "a good example" "usuwatun 'hasanatun" it does not say "the only good example", i think alot of muslims should really understand Allah being The Merciful, and that all He asks is to have faith in Him and the last(hereafter), If one does have faith in Him and the last then this person will recognize every prophet and messenger who came with this message. And work mending deeds, to do good because after all when this life is over the only thing that will remain on earth is the results of your deeds and your words for others. If you been bad and did bad(brought corruption to the world instead of working to mend it) then you will be judged for that and if you did something good in this world you will get your reward for it in the hereafter or this world or both. Make peace with your Lord, and stop trying to make everyone like yourselves. Nothing is except by His will, no need for feelings of frustration with others being different. Really in this world that is getting smaller and smaller we need to be the leading force in peace and reconciling people. Intollerance is something that HAS to come to an end.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 6:08pm

Also what is very important, not to bring destinction between any of His messengers, because i think this results in one group claiming their messenger is better then the other and wishing to force others to be like them because afterall they have a better messenger, like what muslims christians and jews are doing, call it the old nationalism.

The main point of focus is Allah ofcourse, Him being pleased is what the goal is and if you work for this, Jesus, Moses, Muhammed all the messengers will love you, because that was what they were doing and they love those who love The Lord above everyone else, including their ownselves, because to them it was not about them, it is about Allah, and whoever loves Allah is loved by His servants. Think of it this way, you as a servant would you like if people loved you more then Allah? or would you feel greatly disturbed by this? moreover what if one group loved another servant of Allah more then Allah Himself and this group and the group that love you hate eachother because they can not stand that people love someone else more then their own loved one. This i tell you is not love, because love is not something uncomfortable for the loved or the lovers. So what is it? a sickness.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 6:16pm

One Nation Under God, Ummiy does not mean unlettered like so many translations want us to believe, Ummiy has a connection to the word Ummah(clear), community. So i believe it means he who unites as one community, Ummiy"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic