IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PARTIAL SUSPENSIONS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PARTIAL SUSPENSIONS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by aishag88 aishag88 wrote:

I have to agree a little bit with delight, If you ban somebody without thier knowlegde you are not giving them reason for there ban. You should at least tell people and give reason for being banned. 

I relize this is a Islamic form, But thats a Intra faith borad. I am confussed. You have to allow some discuess about other religions, or maybe i am missing the point. Maybe they isulted Islam, if they did they I am in agreement for not allowing that.

I think the reasons have been posted several times now. There is a formal note by Rami in Announcements telling averyone about the restrictions.

Intrafaith discussions accomodate topics dealing with differences in faith under the banner of Islam, not outside it.

To discuss other religions please go to Interfaith discussions.

Thank you,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Athanasius View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athanasius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 12:41pm
Yes, where is Meng?  Has the lad been banned from IslamicCity.  I thought Meng made some valid points that would have provided good discussions.  Also, I notice that Katherine is gone - where is she?  What have you done with her?  She was here for quite a while, right?
Freedom is a gift from God - to deny men freedom is to worship evil.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Athanasius Athanasius wrote:

Yes, where is Meng?� Has the lad been banned from IslamicCity.� I thought Meng made some valid points that would have provided good discussions.

good riddance , They came here to wage fourth crusade or something.

Also, I notice that Katherine is gone - where is she? What have you done with her?

Dont worry, she will return under fake ID, like all the other banned members do.

This forum is for discussion,we are not here to prove Islam wrong or something.

I think she and her evalgelist friend meng had too many violations.

Torrencedelay View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrencedelay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 1:03pm
What this site needs is some educated monitors who do not feel threatened every time somebody disagrees with them.  It is a sign of intellectual insecurity to attempt to shut up anything you cannot understand or overcome.
Debate is an art form
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 1:27pm

Originally posted by Torrencedelay Torrencedelay wrote:

What this site needs is some educated monitors who do not feel threatened every time somebody disagrees with them.  It is a sign of intellectual insecurity to attempt to shut up anything you cannot understand or overcome.

I'm sorry, is this not your first day on the forum?

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

Originally posted by Torrencedelay Torrencedelay wrote:

What this site needs is some educated monitors who do not feel threatened every time somebody disagrees with them.� It is a sign of intellectual�insecurity to attempt to shut up anything you cannot understand or overcome.

I'm sorry, is this not your first day on the forum?

no its his. second....I mean thrid ID.
be carfeful now, you dont wanna get banned again, do you?
-ArabianKnight- View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 1:33pm

Lameeese was right...

I miss the good Ol days.. when people didnt close topics... and when Nausheen was Moderator and a Few other Notables.. She was sensible.. compared to the trigger happy people of the modern era.

I give this topic about few more posts before it Too is shut-down.. hahah.. .. but because I say that.. the Moderators will try to prove me wrong and let it stay open.. hmm.. a conundrum indeed..

Edited by -ArabianKnight-
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrencedelay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 1:35pm
As I said elsewhere, you need some educated people here to monitor the site - people unafraid of a little intellectual give and take.  But that will probably be hard to find, given the character and quality of the people who frequent this site.
Debate is an art form
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic