IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - POVERTY IS NOW H I S T O R Y  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

POVERTY IS NOW H I S T O R Y

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 12:48am

Show us P R O O F and we will think you are not just a jerk.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 1:05am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Show us P R O O F and we will thing you are not just a jerk.

Why have you broken your word that you had written your last post in response to me?  What about your "proof" of the descrations you agenda driven wonk?  Sasha, you are two faced..

PROOF:
Saddam's Mass Graves
Taliban's Horror's

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 1:23am

Must I waste my time in locating some old issues of the Newsweeks? When you have counted 3 incidents in one of your posts. 

Why would I waste any time on someone who doesn't have even the decency to see that it is MUSLIM PERCEPTION that counts - not your statistices of how many times it happened.

I meant Proof - not some Neo Con justification lines.

Yes, it could be my last post, but sometimes we all need a bit of fun, a laugh. You provide the best lines for that.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 4:20pm

Must I waste my time in locating some old issues of the Newsweeks? When you have counted 3 incidents in one of your posts.

B: You were the one bringing the specious charges under the auspices of a retracted Newsweak article.  So it is incumbent upon you, as the prosecutor, such as you are, to bring state's evidence.  If you cannot do so, just let us know straight away.  You have been wasting our time with your tales of woe and damage.  Even til now, you've been going off about this.  The 3 incidents that I've read about are indeed minor and probably aren't even intentional.  Further, they're being investigated and beyond that American Military are trained not to touch or otherwise bother a Qur'an or holy book.  Not that a little thing like FACTS matter to you Sasha.  No, you'd rather traffic in perceptions and manipulations - which you're quite versed in.

Why would I waste any time on someone who doesn't have even the decency to see that it is MUSLIM PERCEPTION that counts

B: I've never said or maintained that.  You're the indecent one between us Sasha with your bigotries and hatreds.  Not I.  Yes, Muslim perceptions are important (as are those of all other peoples in the world).  But it is still a law of life that perceptions and facts must (eventually) coincide - and I've only ever claimed that.  You really do have trouble with comprehension when you're spitting nails mad at someone - don't you?  (when your hatred gets the best of you, gets in the way of your noggin')

- not your statistices of how many times it happened.

B: Statistics, truth, reality and evidence will continue to be important.  I don't know how the heck your clan system works when someone brings charges against someone else.  If you're any indication, it must be chaos.

Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2005 at 11:44pm

As usual a lot of words in support of absolute bull.

I have asked you a few times; how can you stitch together the shreds of your flags honour just with a bit of spit and froth if the entire machinery of the US could not?

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 2:18pm

As usual a lot of words in support of absolute bull.

B: As usual, you never bring any support for your insults and invective...just charges with no evidence...good thing you're not my lawyer; anyone's lawyer!  You'd be looking at the judge - but Judge, you gotta believe me - that person's a so and so!  A real scoundrel - you GOTTA believe me!!! 

The Judge would say - what about the person they relieved that was a magnitude of 100 times worse?  Do you have any facts in this matter?

Oh but Judge, that doesn't matter - my opinions and perceptions are what matters - Judge throw the book at 'em - just 'cause I say so...OK?  Hey (wink, wink) maybe there's something in it for you...

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 12:06am
Your "B grade" movie court scenes. Who needs any "judges" support for putting down murder promotors - under false pretenses and packs of lies?

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 8:18am

Your "B grade" movie court scenes. Who needs any "judges" support for putting down murder promotors - under false pretenses and packs of lies?

As I said, "Oh but Judge, that doesn't matter [facts and evidence] - my opinions and perceptions are what matters"...

With Sasha, perceptions, vs. the facts, rule in his mindset...
Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic