IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shame of my previous live - to lie or not to lie?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shame of my previous live - to lie or not to lie?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shame of my previous live - to lie or not to lie?
    Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Please explain this point further.

Kindly please expedite your views on this subject

Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Originally posted by seeja seeja wrote:

According to Islam, there is nothing called as love marriage

According to Islam, there is nothing called as love marriage. The relationship of Male/Female comes into existence when both are agree to be married in the presence of the woman�s guardian with a minimum of two witnesses. Intimacy and mutual love starts between the man and woman only after the marriage which is legitimate, useful and presumed to be permanent. No other relationship between a man and a woman who is not related to him is admissible from the Islamic point of view.

Edited by seeja - 19 October 2011 at 9:49pm
Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 9:09pm

Islam provides a code of manners for male/female interaction outside the home. 

A.      Women and men must be wearing clothes that fulfill Islamic requirements of decency

B.    An unmarried man and woman should never be alone together in a room. No person should ever be alone with someone of the opposite sex unless they are married to that person.

C.    Men and women are not to talk to each other in a soft or intimate-sounding voice unless they are married to each other. Women are to address men in a firm and even tone so that the men don't get any false ideas.

D. When meeting and greeting: Men shake hands and hug only other men. Women shake hands and hug only other women. (Unless they are married to each other, of course.)

E.  Men and women who are not married to each other never touch

F.  If two people are interested in getting married, the woman should arrange for a male relative to act on her behalf as her representative. That way she doesn't have to feel pressured or undignified.  If a woman doesn't have any reliable male relatives to represent her interests, she may choose another Muslim male, usually an Imam or other trusted person to act on her behalf.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 6:29am
Originally posted by seeja seeja wrote:

seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:21pm

Assalamu 'alaykum Meryema

Welcome to the true religion. You are really blessed by the almighty to get the real wisdom for knowing the correct path for this life and afterwards.

But as a Muslima we must understood one thing that Islam is not allowing any male/female relationships before and outside the marriage. �Boyfriend/Girlfriend/lovers� these are not permitted in our Islamic life. So as true believers we should not encourage these things. Any relationship outside the marriage is a sin and adultery as per our religion. It is clear that we should not start a relationship with a male before the wedlock. So my point is that, you should avoid having contact with your male friend simply because it is not allowed. The life before you enter Islam is totally different than the life after you became a good Muslima.

There is no concept of courtship in Islam as it is practiced in the West. There is no dating or living in de facto relationship or trying each other out before committing to each other. There is to be no physical relationship whatsoever before marriage.

lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:59pm
Asa sistet. I hope by time you read this msg that you will be in a better mood and that you will feel good about yourself. If you feel like you need to talk about your sins then what you could do is write them down on a piece of paper then tske that paper to a shredder. Sometimes talking or writing your sins will help you feel better by gaining more clarity. The same things you mentioned to us in this forum you should also mention to allah. He (swt) is the only one who can make you feel better and can give you many blessings. Some men are silly minded when it comes to a woman commiting certain sins. Be careful of revealing personal things tonpeople. Even though they may love you, but dont forget they are human too. They may not be able to handle your secrets. I know that you are extra vurnerable with your friend and you feel like you do not want someone else now. I understand you, but you have to see if the choices you make in your life with people is islamic or not. This will help you with to maintain a better life as a muslim. Your request for us to respond to u in the most gentle way is so cute. Please try to keep yourself busy during this painful time. Go to the mosque and make friends with the muslim sisters there. I hope this msg and the other responses have help u much:)
meryema View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meryema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:56am
Sometimes you dont need to confess, some "good soul" might do it for you! [IMG]smileys/smiley11.gif" align="middle" />
You advised sisters that one should consider the effects of truth and effects of a lie. But the fact is that every lie will get exposed one day from the side you never expected it to happen. Nobody can walk far with lies... and then when the things get exposed, the person hurt of these will not understand what really is the truth and wht is the lie to make me worse than what i was hiding!!!!!

off sisters... may ALLAH forgive me for hurting the only man I loved in my life [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by meryema - 04 October 2011 at 2:57am
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:10am
"I don�t consider myself a strong person and I might not bear the naked truth about me."
Meryema the truth now is that you want and desire an honorable lifestyle having morals and ethics.  What was in the past is over and you are under no obligation to open these matters with anyone.  As a matter of fact it is blameworthy to have done sinful acts and then broadcast them to others.  If Allah, Most High, has chosen to hide your sins from others you should not reveal them.  Even those of us who were raised in religious homes battle with sin and behaviors we are ashamed for others to become aware of.  Repentance is an important aspect of our religion because we will continue to transgress over and over again.  We seek forgiveness and struggle to never return to the sin, and move on with our lives.  In Islam there is no "confession" to anyone other than Allah.  I am not to sin in secrete and the next day confess to my neighbor, religious leader, spouse or anyone.  I only must ask Allah to forgive me and make a firm commitment never to repeat this act again.  Welcome to the Islamic, and most importantly, to the Islamic faith.  I wish you all the best - success in this life and the next.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic