IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My thoughts on 9/11, ten years later...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My thoughts on 9/11, ten years later...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2011 at 2:22pm
Oh puhleeease
You get insulted so fast, not when you hurl mud the other way!
I am not claiming anything, I am giving the facts and you say they are insulting. Of course the truth is bitter. I bet you did not even care to see Colin Powell's interview?
To prove my point did you care to hear the comments made by candidate Perry about Fed's Chair making monkey of Americans. Why?

Let me make one thing crystal clear that Muslims are not high on my favorite list  if they do not follow the LAW and moral character.
No one can dominate any one any more particularly the Muslims who are not even free in their own lands and don't have their act together.
The truth is bitter and you may call disgusting but there is no other way!
I am entitled to my opinion just as you, so what gives?

Edited by Sign*Reader - 12 September 2011 at 9:44pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2011 at 3:26pm
AgnesDei,
I do not see anything in sign reader's post (4th from top) that got you going. What you are blaming Sign Reader for?
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic